Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 132)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by abhigya24

Pragya does not take Tanu seriously because she knows Tanu does not love Abhi truly nor does Abhi love Tanu.

I know!!! But see abhi jas to break up with her then lol 

I think he will they are moving towards that with the whole Suresh drama..I think he finds out Tanu spiked his drinks instigated him ..etc..

Or it can be a wedding drama..where Tanu gets him to switch places with Purab...Aliayh finds out or Abhi finds Purab on time and tells him all...or Suresh blurts all...

Thus Tanu out of his life and ...then maybe to get back into his life Baby drama...

Hi Krish..because I hate the hug..when I re-watched the episode my eyes was straying to other details and I noticed some ..I know you liked it so it's for you
 Akash was wearing his ZRA outfits ( cloth-recycling )Big smile

but the real surprise was they also recycle people Shocked  2 of the girls in the restaurant  for Rabul scene are there in Mehra's NYP with the same dresses different hand bags ( the one wearing the long black and pink dress and the one wearing short red dress with sort of layers)  
I think that huge really bored me to notice such details  LOL 

Hello Nuha darling...*hugs*

Yes Akash outfit was from ZRA...Pragya's saree itself also was from ZRA... Good to know they are promoting Recycling...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nuha the extras are mostly always recycled...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLyou noticed ...eman you really really hated the epi...ROFLROFLROFL

For me it was cute loved Rabul and Meethu-Abhi scenes as well as Purab Meethu scenes...the rest as I said the writers were bloody Inconsistent and stupid...as always..ROFLROFL

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by vivkriti

Originally posted by vivkriti

Hope they show Pragya proposing Abhi after this party & that is not ruined by this Suresh drama

I dont want |Pragya to propose to Abhi bec by hugging Tanu and all his dialogues it shows he is still with Tanu. One side he has a wife for the world to see and other side his affair with Tanu. Its really unacceptable

I know now its high time Abhi has to take serious decision . He has to choose one & better they show it now without dragging as Now its annoying to see Abhi playing around two women. Pragyas yesterdays reaction was also weird .

|Pragya is also a huge mess. Seriously she has no issues with Abhi-Tanu hugging. one side she was jealous with the other girl whilst she was ok with her hubby being with Tanu. Looks like she has accepted Tanu. Its ridiculous

reg Abhi i doubt he will make any decision yet 

Norzar bad writing by the creatives really...really bad writing...making ehr jealous of Meethu...and not Tanu..

the writers need to be careful. the show is no.1 on zee i believe, they cant show such goof ups. it is affecting the show overall. also its spoiling pragya character big time. they could have atleast shown pragya shocked at tanu abhi hug and then pragya  ignoring abhi 

Yes they should have shown her ignoring Abhi after his and Tanu's hug not getting happy or even with him for the Meethu thing...

She could have told him...why should I get jealous ?? Its Tanu you should be worried about getting jealous etc...

Just like she told him the room the only person who will look at you will be your Tanu...

yes she should have told him on his face that she doesnt care. it was disturbing seeing pragya behave so two faced yesterday. its like tanu is also abhi wife and pragya accepts it. tanu dragged abhi out of the dance floor, which wife will actually tolerate that. 

i so wish pragya starts ignoring abhi. he cant keep playing with 2 women. looking bad on his character

The writers are so bloody inconsistant ...ruining both Prag and Abhi's character...really..they are tweo sets of writers...or they are a confused lot...God only knows...Ouch

Writers need to be changed asap, otherwise it will get even messy

yup recently we have been seeing abhi kind of flirting with pragya, asking her to propose. so does that mean he is playing with her feelings? or he has no clue she loves him? thats silly bec she will get jealous of abhi getting close to meetu bec she has feelings for him.

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Who will like beaches more 
Abhi or pragya ? 
Pragya Pragya Pragya only
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Hi girls... Thursday's episode was better than Friday's for me..Tabhi hug was so unexpected and I hate itAngry
saw suresh BTS look like more drama but I think it will have a point..I do not think it will ruin NYP as I also think the party may continue all the week and beyond  

hi same here fri episode ruined for me bec abhi tanu hug and pragya lame behaviour

Suresh will be blamed if anything bad happens in regards to rabul and they wedding. so the suresh party drama will be the first step towards it. aaliyah will use it

yeah I didn't like Pragya reaction too I was more jealous than her LOLbut I think she thought that him wanted to make her jealous is more important than that typical and casual hug

see even if we leave the hug to one side seeing abhi explaining things to tanu should have been enough for pragya to react. it shows abhi still is into tanu. Tanu was the one dragging abhi away form dance floor. i know i am saying the same thing again and again but it was frustrating seeing abhi pragya characterizations yesterady
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well guys...regarding Taabhi hug...I notice that abhi just hugged for the sake of it...if you guys watch it carefully...in the party...he was running behind pragya only...and he wanted to make pragya jealous and nothing else...after MMS revelation...I notice a change behaviour in abhi towards tannu...when tannu called him to inform abt aaliya's nautanki...he was very rude to her...

currently its NYP...abhi in party mood and tannu before being GF...is a friend to him...

as for pragya...she knows tannu only loves herself and noone...thus she is confident...and with abhi...she doesn't expect anything from him...for pragya...she is being in love with abhi is enough for both of them

Yes correct! 

But still i wish abhi would fromally let tanu know that haha lol 

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Who will like beaches more 
Abhi or pragya ? 
Pragya Pragya Pragya only

Haha wah itna confidence ! LOL