Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 130)

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

DON HAS PUT THE BEST Caption here ROFL

SO CUTE THOUGH!  
Ya this was my fav So its my Avatar Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFanSara_DONT_ASKFhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFankubarevivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by vivkriti

Hope they show Pragya proposing Abhi after this party & that is not ruined by this Suresh drama

I dont want |Pragya to propose to Abhi bec by hugging Tanu and all his dialogues it shows he is still with Tanu. One side he has a wife for the world to see and other side his affair with Tanu. Its really unacceptable

I know now its high time Abhi has to take serious decision . He has to choose one & better they show it now without dragging as Now its annoying to see Abhi playing around two women. Pragyas yesterdays reaction was also weird .

|Pragya is als a huge mess. Seriously she has no issues with Abhi-Tanu hugging. one side she was jealous with the other girl whilst she was ok with her hubby being with Tanu. Looks like she has accepted Tanu. Its ridiculous

reg Abhi i doubt he will make any decision yet 

same yaar when he questioned her loyalty during MMS drama than now how Pragya ok with Tabhi relation & secondly for Abhi to make decision something big needs to happen otherwise he will enjoy playing around two women

exactly during the MMS track Abhi was cruel towards Pragya. he was angry, jealous, possessive etc. While here he himself is continuing his raas leela with Tanu. 

Pragya should take a stand and ask abhi all these questions. fair enough he exposed aaliyah but that doesnt give him the right to continue with his extra martial affair 

ya dear . Both entered into marriage for others sake but when he can question her loyalty  why not she . Why Pragya is shown ignoring Tabhi relation as we all know if she takes a stand on this Tabhi will be over as Abhi not for Pragya at the moment but for dadis sake will choose Pragya over Tanu

True. 

Pragya said she will make Abhi jealous. do you think that will happen in the party?
may be but i think her plan will be she will tell that girl to irritate him more as she knows now  he hates chipku girls so Abhi will be pissed.

yeah maybe. but i want to see her make him jealous at some point, if not at this party but some other time. he needs a taste of his own medicine. 

i so wish they show a track when abhi cousin or something comes to stay with them and he becomes friends with pragya. then abhi seeing all that will feel jealous. 

Exactly yaar. would have enjoyed more if Purab had planned other way . Waiting to see jealous Abhi hope our wish is granted .

dont know what purab was thinking. it was lame to make pragya jealous esp when then already know pragya loves abhi. they should have done something that abhi shows his feelings

and no way is aaliyah positive. she is playing big time. otherwise she would have exposed tanu infront of abhi
I also don't understand what is Purabs plan as they knows Pragya loves Abhi n they should plan so Abhi realizes his feelings for her so if they planned opposite it would have better effect. Aaliya is planning something big this time she has not changed its her drama 
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by abhigya24

Pragya does not take Tanu seriously because she knows Tanu does not love Abhi truly nor does Abhi love Tanu.

I know!!! But see abhi jas to break up with her then lol 

I think he will they are moving towards that with the whole Suresh drama..I think he finds out Tanu spiked his drinks instigated him ..etc..

Or it can be a wedding drama..where Tanu gets him to switch places with Purab...Aliayh finds out or Abhi finds Purab on time and tells him all...or Suresh blurts all...

Thus Tanu out of his life and ...then maybe to get back into his life Baby drama...

would rather see abhi break up with tanu bec he makes a decision that he wants to be with pragya. if tanu is exposed it will look that he dump;s her bec she is evil.

i feel suresh will be blamed if something bad happens wit bubul or suresh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I want RKK duet ya AW back!!! 
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Hope they show Pragya proposing Abhi after this party & that is not ruined by this Suresh drama

I dont want |Pragya to propose to Abhi bec by hugging Tanu and all his dialogues it shows he is still with Tanu. One side he has a wife for the world to see and other side his affair with Tanu. Its really unacceptable

I know now its high time Abhi has to take serious decision . He has to choose one & better they show it now without dragging as Now its annoying to see Abhi playing around two women. Pragyas yesterdays reaction was also weird .

|Pragya is als a huge mess. Seriously she has no issues with Abhi-Tanu hugging. one side she was jealous with the other girl whilst she was ok with her hubby being with Tanu. Looks like she has accepted Tanu. Its ridiculous

same yaar when he questioned her loyalty during MMS drama than now how Pragya ok with Tabhi relation & secondly for Abhi to make decision something big needs to happen otherwise he will enjoy playing around two women

exactly during the MMS track Abhi was cruel towards Pragya. he was angry, jealous, possessive etc. While here he himself is continuing his raas leela with Tanu. 

Pragya should take a stand and ask abhi all these questions. fair enough he exposed aaliyah but that doesnt give him the right to continue with his extra martial affair 

ya dear . Both entered into marriage for others sake but when he can question her loyalty  why not she . Why Pragya is shown ignoring Tabhi relation as we all know if she takes a stand on this Tabhi will be over as Abhi not for Pragya at the moment but for dadis sake will choose Pragya over Tanu

True. 

Pragya said she will make Abhi jealous. do you think that will happen in the party?
may be but i think her plan will be she will tell that girl to irritate him more as she knows now  he hates chipku girls so Abhi will be pissed.

yeah maybe. but i want to see her make him jealous at some point, if not at this party but some other time. he needs a taste of his own medicine. 

i so wish they show a track when abhi cousin or something comes to stay with them and he becomes friends with pragya. then abhi seeing all that will feel jealous. 

Exactly yaar. would have enjoyed more if Purab had planned other way . Waiting to see jealous Abhi hope our wish is granted .

dont know what purab was thinking. it was lame to make pragya jealous esp when then already know pragya loves abhi. they should have done something that abhi shows his feelings

and no way is aaliyah positive. she is playing big time. otherwise she would have exposed tanu infront of abhi
I also don't understand what is Purabs plan as they knows Pragya loves Abhi n they should plan so Abhi realizes his feelings for her so if they planned opposite it would have better effect. Aaliya is planning something big this time she has not changed its her drama 

aaliyah is going to play a big time and get herself married to purab or atleast get bulbul suresh married. the party thing and suresh drama is the start of it. so blame will go on suresh 
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kubare

|Pragya is also a huge mess. Seriously she has no issues with Abhi-Tanu hugging. one side she was jealous with the other girl whilst she was ok with her hubby being with Tanu. Looks like she has accepted Tanu. Its ridiculous

Norzar bad writing by the creatives really...really bad writing...making ehr jealous of Meethu...and not Tanu..

the writers need to be careful. the show is no.1 on zee i believe, they cant show such goof ups. it is affecting the show overall. also its spoiling pragya character big time. they could have atleast shown pragya shocked at tanu abhi hug and then pragya  ignoring abhi 

Yes they should have shown her ignoring Abhi after his and Tanu's hug not getting happy or even with him for the Meethu thing...

She could have told him...why should I get jealous ?? Its Tanu you should be worried about getting jealous etc...

Just like she told him the room the only person who will look at you will be your Tanu...
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Who will like beaches more 
Abhi or pragya ? 

Go to top