Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 118)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hi mishti!!! nice to see you and to be back, lol. was away visiting family and didn't have time for forums...staying up late today making up for lost time Embarrassed

and yeah, i did pause, rewind, and pause the video on exactly the best frame with a close up of that card so i could read it LOL

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

donny i love the crispness/colouring/i don't know what it's actually called of those gifs - just like HD video, which is what i like looking at Big smile

I use those HD YT videos. They add to the crispness. The rest is all colouring. Embarrassed

And till now, thankfully Pragya has been blessed with new stuff. After she's worn it the rest get their hands on her clothes...LOL Like that IKNMP leading lady.

OMG...that pragya standing with her arms crossed reminds me of a scene from another show. They could have done that way.

Abhi steps on Pragya's saree while they were fighting for lipstick. The pleats of her saree open and she goes into statue mode LOL That would have made her not moving a bit more natural.

Abhi about to leave...but comes back to help and then helps sort out her pleats or drapes her. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaredeefan-mina-

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
DON thanks for the GIF's Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_DONT_ASK

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged

pragya's clothes are part of her characterization...we'll see a change when she changes.

god knows when that might be!

how i long for her to wake up, for her own sake. she doesn't need to look pretty for her clueless unappreciative husband - though i would love to have her walking around with confidence like "eat your heart out oblivious abhi" LOL - but i wonder if she even feels like she's allowed to care about how she looks. probably she's spent most of her life telling herself it doesn't matter or it's beneath her.

but it doesn't have to be that way. i think she's hiding in those uniforms. protecting herself. and i don't see why she can't have some more outward confidence and put on a different, bolder kind of costume for the world, while still being vulnerable and mixed up emotionally.

frustrated with the cvs!

Yes fustrated with the CV's too...they don't ever show him having tot take her to some event or party organised for him...her having to dress differently by Andy due to it,..etc...There is so much potential of bringing Prag from out of her shell...making her see a different side to herself ..her self realiztion that she is Beautiful..thats she does not need to hide anymore..The epis can e about her Awakening...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
nice donny. i would have liked that better i think!

and yes, i'm happy that pragya gets her own clothes!! i don't really want to see her in hand me downs LOL

kubaredeefanSara_DONT_ASK

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

hi mishti!!! nice to see you and to be back, lol. was away visiting family and didn't have time for forums...staying up late today making up for lost time Embarrassed

and yeah, i did pause, rewind, and pause the video on exactly the best frame with a close up of that card so i could read it LOL
LOLLOL 

Btw we have not progressed much with the AT's so it would be easy for u to catch up LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-mina-

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hello Krishna...

Suresh cant drink on his own so I guess they spiked his drink or may be after RaBul wedding announcement he decided to drink

kubaredeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

donny i love the crispness/colouring/i don't know what it's actually called of those gifs - just like HD video, which is what i like looking at Big smile

I use those HD YT videos. They add to the crispness. The rest is all colouring. Embarrassed

And till now, thankfully Pragya has been blessed with new stuff. After she's worn it the rest get their hands on her clothes...LOL Like that IKNMP leading lady.

OMG...that pragya standing with her arms crossed reminds me of a scene from another show. They could have done that way.

Abhi steps on Pragya's saree while they were fighting for lipstick. The pleats of her saree open and she goes into statue mode LOL That would have made her not moving a bit more natural.

Abhi about to leave...but comes back to help and then helps sort out her pleats or drapes her. Day Dreaming

@Bold...yes something like that would have been more natural...for her turning to statue...instead of what she showed...her turning inot and Ostrich...

deefan-mina-Sara_DONT_ASK

Go to top