Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 117)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Stacks later! All those who want stacks of whatever GIF's...please PM me the GIF's and tell you want vertical or horizontal? That would make life easy for me. I have to rush for class in a bit. Will stack and pack them in evening then. Peacefully.

And thank you so much for the BTS update Krishna Ji Hug Saved me some time. And is Abhi present while all this is happening? Confused

Yes Abhi and everyone was present for the whole Suresh drama LOLLOLLOLas in all shows no one steps in to stop the whole embarasssing show like in real life...LOLthey are all bystnaders enjying till the Director gives them the que to so something...LOL

P.S.  Love love love love the GIFs dear...and love you *muwah* 
Will PM you with my request for stacking soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_DONT_ASK

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

donny i love the crispness/colouring/i don't know what it's actually called of those gifs - just like HD video, which is what i like looking at Big smile

krishu thanks so much for the bts update! lame i have no idea why the CVs feel the need to go here, drunk suresh of all things honestly Ermm

I know Mina...I think they thought a sober Suresh would never declare himself so publicly...or with such passion...only they know what they want to show..as such things me never liked...but in every show or Indian drama..its like a staple..so used to it...

Its like an indication of  Bride Swap going to go very very wrong maybe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deefan-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
pragya standing there with her arms crossed just made me annoyed. i guess it's a standard heroine reaction, and i guess it's supposed to be believable because pragya has about as much experience as a twelve year old, but like augh. i found it ridiculous - and annoying.

i mean at least they could've shown her sari being caught on something so that it wouldn't actually have been possible for her to just pick it up, which in the scene as shown she could easily have done - and would have done, if she were a person and not a serial heroine :P

although that red sari that abhi did not react to utterly blows out of the water the fic i was writing that had abhi shocked to see her in this not-quite-transparent purple one LOL

(worn by ishita of yhm, which is produced by the same production house as kkb, so it's not inconceivable that someday pragya might borrow ishita's clothes :P)

Edited by -mina- - 03 January 2015 at 1:12am

kubareSara_DONT_ASK

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged

pragya standing there with her arms crossed just made me annoyed. i guess it's a standard heroine reaction, and i guess it's supposed to be believable because pragya has about as much experience as a twelve year old, but like augh. i found it ridiculous - and annoying.

i mean at least they could've shown her sari being caught on something so that it wouldn't actually have been possible for her to just pick it up, which in the scene as shown she could easily have done - and would have done, if she were a person and not a serial heroine :P

although that red sari that abhi did not react to utterly blows out of the water the fic i was writing that had abhi shocked to see her in this not-quite-transparent purple one LOL

LOL I know what you mean...a normal person on turning would have immediately drapped the pallu around oneself all on her own without any help waht so everLOL...but serial heroines always need help..even with doori's were as hubby dears are useless at it and can give one 101 comments in why one males such blouses...LOL

You compared her to a young 12 yrs old girl and I went on to compare her to an Ostrich who on first sign of danger..suprise hides its head...LOL

P.S...12 years old are way way intelligent an sophisticated these days...

P.S.  Ishita's wardrobe is superb..thats what really annoys me as they have the same Production house..so is it Zee...who have a say in Prags clothes????

Edited by kubare - 03 January 2015 at 1:18am

deefan-mina-

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

UGH I REALLY HATE SURESH ! Never liked him!
What is this new drama now
Ditto I dont like him too but especially after AbhiGya wedding he has gone crazy

nilmi

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
pragya's clothes are part of her characterization...we'll see a change when she changes.

god knows when that might be!

how i long for her to wake up, for her own sake. she doesn't need to look pretty for her clueless unappreciative husband - though i would love to have her walking around with confidence like "eat your heart out oblivious abhi" LOL - but i wonder if she even feels like she's allowed to care about how she looks. probably she's spent most of her life telling herself it doesn't matter or it's beneath her.

but it doesn't have to be that way. i think she's hiding in those uniforms. protecting herself. and i don't see why she can't have some more outward confidence and put on a different, bolder kind of costume for the world, while still being vulnerable and mixed up emotionally.

frustrated with the cvs!

kubareSara_DONT_ASK

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged

hi krishu, i just watched am lurking around for everyone's thoughts. didn't watch with dad; we'd been travelling so when we came back i did chores and he went ahead and watched. heard him laughing a lot during today's one though so i guess he enjoyed meethu-abhi!

i don't think i have strong feelings either way about everything from bb's accident to the party. don't like enough to praise, don't dislike enough to criticise.

though i do wonder about that invitation card signed by both abhi and pragya...as if they would ever just sit down to write the invites or even sign them LOL

and i'm concerned about abhi's talk of namkaran. CVs aren't really gonna give us something new in place of chashmish are they?? i mean it might not be a bad thing but it would feel weird Confused
Mina HI nice to see you after long.
@ bold ROFL ROFL

-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
and lol yes krishu i realized after posting that even comparing pragya to a twelve year old would be unfair. some twelve year olds have much more maturity in these matters than our CVs' version of prags!

Go to top