Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 116)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hello Donny darling *warm hugs dear* Don't want you to feel cold...LOL
Yes ..the damper on a good epi wasw Abhi hugging Tanu...LOLIt was like feeling woarm and all and fuzzy and suddenly splat...someone hits you with a snowball..or throws water on you...LOLLOL

Suresh drama I like...LOLLOLhes come back and thus its his time to shine in the lime light...LOL Looks like loads of drama ahead...Tanu instgating him to sit in place of Purab maybe...hum...can be...

As for all that shaking hands BTS...hope thats not the style of wishing each other HNY  either tooo bland and so not them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deefanSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
also could anyone please tell me what's this about suresh and bts so i can skip watching the bts Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by kubare

Thanks Iris for the BTS links dear...
@Tia...LOLLOLLOLdidn't you want to see more feelings from Suresh...looks like the CV's have granted your wish...LOL

@Ishima and Sana...looks like Prubul will be a shock to him for sure..LOL 

As for me ...I so wanted to see Suresh turn a bit negative and looks like we are heading that way..yeah...we needed a male villain and who better then Suresh who has a lot of built up or pent up emotions against both the Mehra's and Aroras...

Awww...poor Suresh slappeed again by Sarla...looks to me some indeed spiked his drink and maybe instigated him...my bet Tanu...and if so Tanu may make use of him to ruin Bulbuls life as well as Prags

Looks like interesting drama aheadLOL

With no sign of change in Abhigya relation at all...hummpOuchLOL

Ok forgot to mention that one more mystery MU solved..that Suresh loves Bulbul and never loved Prag..as that was alos one MU by Abhi nah...and something both Aliyah and Tanu knew nah.

Ok adding one more Mystery who spiked Suresh's drink...Abhi..Tanu or Aliyah???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deefan

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

hi krishu, i just watched am lurking around for everyone's thoughts. didn't watch with dad; we'd been travelling so when we came back i did chores and he went ahead and watched. heard him laughing a lot during today's one though so i guess he enjoyed meethu-abhi!

i don't think i have strong feelings either way about everything from bb's accident to the party. don't like enough to praise, don't dislike enough to criticise.

though i do wonder about that invitation card signed by both abhi and pragya...as if they would ever just sit down to write the invites or even sign them LOL

and i'm concerned about abhi's talk of namkaran. CVs aren't really gonna give us something new in place of chashmish are they?? i mean it might not be a bad thing but it would feel weird Confused

I hope you and your family had a great time on  NY...dear...wishing you and your whole family A Very Happy New Year...God Bless.

The epis were good...not bad...

Yes Meethu and Abhi antics were cute along with Rabul cutness thrown in too...so not bad epi..an all around epi with all characters getting equal parts and attention..that what I like about the epi...

Otherwise there still is so  much that needs to be dealt with ut ad writing imagination creativity are to blame for it..really..somethings can be better handled or shown...

Edited by kubare - 03 January 2015 at 12:57am
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@Mishti: The bits you wanted are there. Abhi about to leave and then turning back.
@DEE: Your SEXY waist bits are there too LOL. PLZ AU them, if you find time. Embarrassed

SOMEBODY AU THEM! I WANNA READ!

ABHIGYA GIF'S

Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Depending on your timezone.

Lipstick fight. Saree mishap.
She's SEXY but this is awkward!

Draping her...
'We're even now...'

FREE TO USE!

Edited by SaaraDON - 03 January 2015 at 12:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nilmiMsTiara-Piku-kubaredeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

also could anyone please tell me what's this about suresh and bts so i can skip watching the bts Embarrassed

In the BTS Suresh looks like is drunk and gets the courage to confess his love for Bulbul in front of everyone...and tries to force the issue of her loving him...getting married to him...asking Purab to leave her so she marries him...etc...

Gets slapped by Sarla for trying to forcefully take Bulbul away from the party and her family by pulling her...

Purab tries to tell him that you can't amke anyone fall in love with someone forcefully..you can forcefully marry but love No...and if she loved you O woudl myself have gotten her married to you..or I wouldn't even have to do it as she woudl herself have married you

Then Prags also tries to tell him the same..that its just like you and me...one sided..and as I found out about you not loving me and I left you you need to do the same...and then he faints...drink taking over his sences..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiara-Piku-deefan-mina-Sara_DONT_ASK

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Stacks later! All those who want stacks of whatever GIF's...please PM me the GIF's and tell you want vertical or horizontal? That would make life easy for me. I have to rush for class in a bit. Will stack and pack them in evening then. Peacefully.

And thank you so much for the BTS update Krishna Ji Hug Saved me some time. And is Abhi present while all this is happening? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaredeefan-Piku-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
donny i love the crispness/colouring/i don't know what it's actually called of those gifs - just like HD video, which is what i like looking at Big smile

krishu thanks so much for the bts update! lame i have no idea why the CVs feel the need to go here, drunk suresh of all things honestly Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-kubaredeefanSara_DONT_ASK

Go to top