Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aha i know, these CV's really need to sort out some things!! ðŸ˜¡
First of all I dont get Abhis behaviour and what he wants, Pragya or Tanu. And what was with the sudden hug!! Ruined whole episode. And Prags baby why dont you understand! We hate your uniforms!!
She still thinks she is not pretty!! 

And seriously didnt get Rabul's plan. They already know that Pragya loves Abhi, then whats the point in making her jealous. Wish they make an entry of a male character that helps bring Abhigya closer and is aware of Tanus plans and shows Abhi her reality!! If only!! 

And now the Suresh drama! His character is hard to understand what with the sudden confession. Wonder who spiked his drink! 

Hopefully after the party we see Abhigya romance!! Waiting eagerly but this will happen at snail pace going by current scenarios!! ðŸ˜”

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wouldnt it be good to create a thread where people can post what they wish Pragya or even Abhi to wear one day in the show! And if CV's ever come across it *fingers crossed they do* they know what we want to see! What say? ðŸ˜†
Or not...
tazzy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simsim25

Aha i know, these CV's really need to sort out some things!!😡

First of all I dont get Abhis behaviour and what he wants, Pragya or Tanu. And what was with the sudden hug!! Ruined whole episode. And Prags baby why dont you understand! We hate your uniforms!!
She still thinks she is not pretty!!

And seriously didnt get Rabul's plan. They already know that Pragya loves Abhi, then whats the point in making her jealous. Wish they make an entry of a male character that helps bring Abhigya closer and is aware of Tanus plans and shows Abhi her reality!! If only!!

And now the Suresh drama! His character is hard to understand what with the sudden confession. Wonder who spiked his drink!

Hopefully after the party we see Abhigya romance!! Waiting eagerly but this will happen at snail pace going by current scenarios!!😔

Exactly! RaBul need to get a male character and make Abhi jealous not Pragya! Tanu needs to get exposed real soon! I hate the look of her! I like Aaliyah better as a vamp! AbhiGya romance is what I want to see desperately too
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yes fustrated with the CV's too...they don't ever show him having tot take her to some event or party organised for him...her having to dress differently by Andy due to it,..etc...There is so much potential of bringing Prag from out of her shell...making her see a different side to herself ..her self realiztion that she is Beautiful..thats she does not need to hide anymore..The epis can e about her Awakening...</font>

But doesn't Pragya know she is beautiful, like she's telling Abhi that everyone is looking at me/talkin to you because of me. Or is she saying that just to defeat Abhi in their mini debate? 😆

But Krishna, I don't think Pragya thinking she is not beautiful has anything to do with her covering up. She isn't comfortable with exposing her skin. Maybe this is because she isn't confident enough.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Remember what Pragya said the other day: "I don't dress for others, I dress for myself and the people who are important to me."

I love that!
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazzy16

Exactly! RaBul need to get a male character and make Abhi jealous not Pragya! Tanu needs to get exposed real soon! I hate the look of her! I like Aaliyah better as a vamp! AbhiGya romance is what I want to see desperately too

Meetu is a lot less annoying than Tanni for some lol.

And yeah Rabul need to bring a male character. I mean they already know that Pragya knows tht she loves Abhi. Abhi is the one who needs to be jealous
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Trishh-

Remember what Pragya said the other day: "I don't dress for others, I dress for myself and the people who are important to me."

I love that!

Yaaas! 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lol. Pragya's dressing topic is here again.
She does not need to dress up but she needs to dress down if she is thinking she doesn't feel the need to dress up. Her make up, jewels etc. are gaudy. She does not dress simple especially after marriage if that is what she claims to be. She comes across as not knowing how to dress elegantly than not dressing up. 

If the creatives wanted to project Pragya as a character who does not care about dress/make up, they needed to really have a no make up girl wearing simple clothes. They are just showing a woman with a not so great sense of fashion. And I don't even know how do they want audience to believe Pragya is less beautiful than BB, given they have picked a pretty/elegant face like Sriti.

Apart from this- So Suresh gets drunk and goes about his love for BB. I am excited to give an ear to what he has to say. It could be possible Taaliyah spiked his drink (I would like it himself drinking though). Nevertheless, I still want to hear what he has to say about BB, Purab  and even Abhi and Pragya. Would be wonderful if he attacks Abhi directly as well. 

Abhi would be like, you too in love with BB!!! 

renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Trishh-

I love that!

It shows that she's comfortable with the way she dress. Isn't that the most important thing? Why does she need to change her clothing style, when she is completely fine with it? ðŸ˜‰
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, did Sarla Maa know about Suresh loving BB before? What reason she was given for PraSu marriage breaking? 
Sarla is slapping both her son in laws.😆 

I am not sure about RaBul really marrying BTW. Ekta never has uncomplicated love stories. RaBul story has been no issues at all between them. I mean Aaliyah past was there, but that never became an issue for BB much. And Purab didn't get MU over Suresh. So,  no conflicts at all. Ekta never lets her couple be so happy with each other.