Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll - Page 96

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Yes they should have shown her ignoring Abhi after his and Tanu's hug not getting happy or even with him for the Meethu thing...

She could have told him...why should I get jealous ?? Its Tanu you should be worried about getting jealous etc...

Just like she told him the room the only person who will look at you will be your Tanu...

yes she should have told him on his face that she doesnt care. it was disturbing seeing pragya behave so two faced yesterday. its like tanu is also abhi wife and pragya accepts it. tanu dragged abhi out of the dance floor, which wife will actually tolerate that. 

i so wish pragya starts ignoring abhi. he cant keep playing with 2 women. looking bad on his character

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Hi girls... Thursday's episode was better than Friday's for me..Tabhi hug was so unexpected and I hate it😑
saw suresh BTS look like more drama but I think it will have a point..I do not think it will ruin NYP as I also think the party may continue all the week and beyond  

hi same here fri episode ruined for me bec abhi tanu hug and pragya lame behaviour

Suresh will be blamed if anything bad happens in regards to rabul and they wedding. so the suresh party drama will be the first step towards it. aaliyah will use it

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Martinski-

Who will like beaches more 

Abhi or pragya ? 

Definitely Pragya...her child like Enthusiasm...would maybe wow Sophisticated Abhi...πŸ˜†
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he will they are moving towards that with the whole Suresh drama..I think he finds out Tanu spiked his drinks instigated him ..etc..

Or it can be a wedding drama..where Tanu gets him to switch places with Purab...Aliayh finds out or Abhi finds Purab on time and tells him all...or Suresh blurts all...

Thus Tanu out of his life and ...then maybe to get back into his life Baby drama...

Hi Krish..because I hate the hug..when I re-watched the episode my eyes was straying to other details and I noticed some ..I know you liked it so it's for you
 Akash was wearing his ZRA outfits ( cloth-recycling )πŸ˜ƒ

but the real surprise was they also recycle people 😲  2 of the girls in the restaurant  for Rabul scene are there in Mehra's NYP with the same dresses different hand bags ( the one wearing the long black and pink dress and the one wearing short red dress with sort of layers)  
I think that huge really bored me to notice such details  πŸ˜† 

kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

yes she should have told him on his face that she doesnt care. it was disturbing seeing pragya behave so two faced yesterday. its like tanu is also abhi wife and pragya accepts it. tanu dragged abhi out of the dance floor, which wife will actually tolerate that. 

i so wish pragya starts ignoring abhi. he cant keep playing with 2 women. looking bad on his character

The writers are so bloody inconsistant ...ruining both Prag and Abhi's character...really..they are tweo sets of writers...or they are a confused lot...God only knows...
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

hi same here fri episode ruined for me bec abhi tanu hug and pragya lame behaviour

Suresh will be blamed if anything bad happens in regards to rabul and they wedding. so the suresh party drama will be the first step towards it. aaliyah will use it

yeah I didn't like Pragya reaction too I was more jealous than her πŸ˜†but I think she thought that him wanted to make her jealous is more important than that typical and casual hug
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well guys...regarding Taabhi hug...I notice that abhi just hugged for the sake of it...if you guys watch it carefully...in the party...he was running behind pragya only...and he wanted to make pragya jealous and nothing else...after MMS revelation...I notice a change behaviour in abhi towards tannu...when tannu called him to inform abt aaliya's nautanki...he was very rude to her...

currently its NYP...abhi in party mood and tannu before being GF...is a friend to him...

as for pragya...she knows tannu only loves herself and noone...thus she is confident...and with abhi...she doesn't expect anything from him...for pragya...she is being in love with abhi is enough for both of them
kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Hi Krish..because I hate the hug..when I re-watched the episode my eyes was straying to other details and I noticed some ..I know you liked it so it's for you
 Akash was wearing his ZRA outfits ( cloth-recycling )πŸ˜ƒ

but the real surprise was they also recycle people 😲  2 of the girls in the restaurant  for Rabul scene are there in Mehra's NYP with the same dresses different hand bags ( the one wearing the long black and pink dress and the one wearing short red dress with sort of layers)  
I think that huge really bored me to notice such details  πŸ˜† 

Hello Nuha darling...*hugs*

Yes Akash outfit was from ZRA...Pragya's saree itself also was from ZRA... Good to know they are promoting Recycling...🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nuha the extras are mostly always recycled...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣you noticed ...eman you really really hated the epi...🀣🀣🀣

For me it was cute loved Rabul and Meethu-Abhi scenes as well as Purab Meethu scenes...the rest as I said the writers were bloody Inconsistent and stupid...as always..🀣🀣

norzar thumbnail

The writers are so bloody inconsistant ...ruining both Prag and Abhi's character...really..they are tweo sets of writers...or they are a confused lot...God only knows...

Writers need to be changed asap, otherwise it will get even messy

yup recently we have been seeing abhi kind of flirting with pragya, asking her to propose. so does that mean he is playing with her feelings? or he has no clue she loves him? thats silly bec she will get jealous of abhi getting close to meetu bec she has feelings for him.

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Martinski-

Who will like beaches more 

Abhi or pragya ? 

Pragya Pragya Pragya only