UFF UFF UFF ☺️ ❤️  

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Martinski-

DON HAS PUT THE BEST Caption here 🤣

SO CUTE THOUGH!  
Ya this was my fav So its my Avatar 😃
Originally posted by norzar

dont know what purab was thinking. it was lame to make pragya jealous esp when then already know pragya loves abhi. they should have done something that abhi shows his feelings

and no way is aaliyah positive. she is playing big time. otherwise she would have exposed tanu infront of abhi
I also don't understand what is Purabs plan as they knows Pragya loves Abhi n they should plan so Abhi realizes his feelings for her so if they planned opposite it would have better effect. Aaliya is planning something big this time she has not changed its her drama 
Originally posted by kubare

I think he will they are moving towards that with the whole Suresh drama..I think he finds out Tanu spiked his drinks instigated him ..etc..

Or it can be a wedding drama..where Tanu gets him to switch places with Purab...Aliayh finds out or Abhi finds Purab on time and tells him all...or Suresh blurts all...

Thus Tanu out of his life and ...then maybe to get back into his life Baby drama...

would rather see abhi break up with tanu bec he makes a decision that he wants to be with pragya. if tanu is exposed it will look that he dump;s her bec she is evil.

i feel suresh will be blamed if something bad happens wit bubul or suresh
Originally posted by vivkriti

I also don't understand what is Purabs plan as they knows Pragya loves Abhi n they should plan so Abhi realizes his feelings for her so if they planned opposite it would have better effect. Aaliya is planning something big this time she has not changed its her drama 

aaliyah is going to play a big time and get herself married to purab or atleast get bulbul suresh married. the party thing and suresh drama is the start of it. so blame will go on suresh 
Originally posted by norzar

the writers need to be careful. the show is no.1 on zee i believe, they cant show such goof ups. it is affecting the show overall. also its spoiling pragya character big time. they could have atleast shown pragya shocked at tanu abhi hug and then pragya  ignoring abhi 

Yes they should have shown her ignoring Abhi after his and Tanu's hug not getting happy or even with him for the Meethu thing...

She could have told him...why should I get jealous ?? Its Tanu you should be worried about getting jealous etc...

Just like she told him the room the only person who will look at you will be your Tanu...
Who will like beaches more 
Abhi or pragya ? 
Hi girls... Thursday's episode was better than Friday's for me..Tabhi hug was so unexpected and I hate it😡
saw suresh BTS look like more drama but I think it will have a point..I do not think it will ruin NYP as I also think the party may continue all the week and beyond