Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Iris for the BTS links dear...
@Tia...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†didn't you want to see more feelings from Suresh...looks like the CV's have granted your wish...πŸ˜†

@Ishima and Sana...looks like Prubul will be a shock to him for sure..πŸ˜† 

As for me ...I so wanted to see Suresh turn a bit negative and looks like we are heading that way..yeah...we needed a male villain and who better then Suresh who has a lot of built up or pent up emotions against both the Mehra's and Aroras...

Awww...poor Suresh slappeed again by Sarla...looks to me some indeed spiked his drink and maybe instigated him...my bet Tanu...and if so Tanu may make use of him to ruin Bulbuls life as well as Prags

Looks like interesting drama aheadπŸ˜†

With no sign of change in Abhigya relation at all...hummpπŸ˜†

kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

My Creation:) -

It's huge, and I can't reduce the size tho πŸ˜†

Lovely Trish darling...this truly was a cute scene..and lovely wordings dear
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Thanks Iris for the BTS links dear...

@Tia...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†didn't you want to see more feelings from Suresh...looks like the CV's have granted your wish...πŸ˜†

@Ishima and Sana...looks like Prubul will be a shock to him for sure..πŸ˜† 

As for me ...I so wanted to see Suresh turn a bit negative and looks like we are heading that way..yeah...we needed a male villain and who better then Suresh who has a lot of built up or pent up emotions against both the Mehra's and Aroras...

Awww...poor Suresh slappeed again by Sarla...looks to me some indeed spiked his drink and maybe instigated him...my bet Tanu...and if so Tanu may make use of him to ruin Bulbuls life as well as Prags

Looks like interesting drama aheadπŸ˜†

With no sign of change in Abhigya relation at all...hummpπŸ˜†

Ok forgot to mention that one more mystery MU solved..that Suresh loves Bulbul and never loved Prag..as that was alos one MU by Abhi nah...and something both Aliyah and Tanu knew nah.
Edited by kubare - 9 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kubare

Ok forgot to mention that one more mystery MU solved..that Suresh loves Bulbul and never loved Prag..as that was alos one MU by Abhi nah...and something both Aliyah and Tanu knew nah.

Ya. Now Abhi will not be jealous of Suresh.
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivkriti

Ya. Now Abhi will not be jealous of Suresh.

Thus an entry of Raghav like character in the show...I so want that..for so long...someone to really make Abhi all jealous and take notice of Pragya...and thus move towards realization of his feeling for her
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO FAMALIAAA!!!! *huggie to all because it's colllddd*

What is this Suresh drama now? Somebody break his chasma man and throw him out of the party! Haven't seen the BTS yet.

That TaBhi hug at the end, yesterday...was like poisonous sour grapes!!!

So next we have...

- Dadi getting pissed off seeing Abhi-Meetu. Pragya handles ehr way. Pragya turning tables on Abhi and not helping him with that Meetu girl.

-Abhi's surprise for Master Ji is RaBul wedding? Maybe?

-And Suresh doing drama during NYE party.

-There was this one BTS clip in which Pragya is shown hugging Bulbul and Purvi and wishing then HNY. Abhi is standing there too and shakes hand with her and says HNY.

AISA PLAIN DAAL CHAWAL types HNY I don't want...πŸ€“
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜† Truly the most slowest moving AT #66...other wise we all are finished with 1 AT  a day...πŸ˜†

kubare thumbnail
Hello Mina darling...*hugs*
So did you get to watch both the epis...the 1 & 2 Jan ones???

Your POV...your dads ???

Would love to hear about them...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi krishu, i just watched am lurking around for everyone's thoughts. didn't watch with dad; we'd been travelling so when we came back i did chores and he went ahead and watched. heard him laughing a lot during today's one though so i guess he enjoyed meethu-abhi!

i don't think i have strong feelings either way about everything from bb's accident to the party. don't like enough to praise, don't dislike enough to criticise.

though i do wonder about that invitation card signed by both abhi and pragya...as if they would ever just sit down to write the invites or even sign them πŸ˜†

and i'm concerned about abhi's talk of namkaran. CVs aren't really gonna give us something new in place of chashmish are they?? i mean it might not be a bad thing but it would feel weird πŸ˜•
kubare thumbnail
Hello Donny darling *warm hugs dear* Don't want you to feel cold...πŸ˜†
Yes ..the damper on a good epi wasw Abhi hugging Tanu...πŸ˜†It was like feeling woarm and all and fuzzy and suddenly splat...someone hits you with a snowball..or throws water on you...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suresh drama I like...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hes come back and thus its his time to shine in the lime light...πŸ˜† Looks like loads of drama ahead...Tanu instgating him to sit in place of Purab maybe...hum...can be...

As for all that shaking hands BTS...hope thats not the style of wishing each other HNY  either tooo bland and so not them...