-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the update Anku  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

I hope they don't end up celebrating ex wedding anniversary of shagun n raman for Adi.what about the matching shawl toshiji gifted ishita? 

may be that was santi's gift to ishita๐Ÿ˜†
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. So, many IshRa scenes coming up. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ seems like cvs are meherban on us these days. May be a new year gift. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Can't stand to c tat stupid mihika on screen. Why don't they atleast break d ice to the viewers as to wat is she up to! There was an article where it was mentioned tat she s only pretending to b ashok's wife.
Ishra rock ๐Ÿ˜‰
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs Anku!
Holy cow what anniversary? These two are divorced for years now. There is no anniversary for them period.
CVs please stop showing such stupid things.
Good thing is Raman doesn't care at all n cares for only his wife n life with her! 
Now why does Mihika has to materialize where IshRa r celebrating a moment together?
 Haddis all the time! Height of annoyance! 
SimRise thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so coming week we can expect lots of lots of romantic IshRa scenes...
Thanks for sharing video..
Edited by anshipriya - 9 years ago
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
So after years they still are bringing up Raman and Shagun anniversary ๐Ÿ˜•so bizarre this is when they are divorced as well. Hope there is a good reason for all this.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Btw guys I don't think they are celebrating any anniversary
thought raman might have told ishu but it will be between them I assume
I guess the party function would be for new year 2015 I just saw pic on Twitter where Bala has posted his pic with Toshiji and Ishu and in the back ground there's banner of Happy new year
So I guess they have kept new year party or have been invited for the party othwrwise why would Bhallas invite Assok and Saasuma meaning Suraj as we see in SBS Muhika and Assok are also there...

So I guess and assume now anniversary celebration but it's New Year Party celebration
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Something is missing. ..even before Raman suggesting Ishita to celebrate the day...Ishita was preparing to go to a party...and hse was upset...I don't think she would be upset  just because it was their anniversary. ...Shagun would have  suggested to celebrate for Adi ...Looks like for Adi Raman agrees to celebrate n ask Ishita and family to tag  along with them ...so he can't say No to Adi n his mom...is he celebrating with both his wives...one for his son n other one for his daughter. ...mature love story ...every wish of Adi has to be fulfilled no matter how unreasonable it sounds...
Both Shagun n Raman should be ashamed of this day...they couldn't survive together in this marriage for long even after the so called love they had for each other n even the most precious kid of the century Adi couldnt keep them together ...n here they are celebrating. ...n his current wife is part of the celebration ...Ishra are the most understanding couple ...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ @ yyy are yaar it was for their honeymoon trip and cuz if Adi and Shagun it got cancelled and that is why raman will be sorry in upcoming episode...let's wait and see the episode first Haan...