Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: parnifan01

(meekash fans don't take it to heart) i would honestly say i really loved aman-meethi track!! and it gained trps also but when aman disappeared and when this akash entered in meethi's life!! it just became flop!! but yuvi was also there so it was gaining trps i really want srj to ome back as yuvi that too in a +ve role now mahabharat got over na so i want him to come back!! because he plays yuv's charcater better than bharat chawda even he was good but srj was very nice!! and i wanted to see meethi-yuv's bro-sis bonding!!😊 even iccha -yuvi's bonding they could have reunited veecha F*Ly!! and wanted meethi aman to marry but i never wanted akash for meethi!! i used to hate him from starting itself!!  when real vishnu entered uttaran became interesting and i wanted vishnu for meethi and they were mrd also but why was there need to break meeshu mrg for mkta and akash and of course hated when akash used to do zabardasti (force) with meethi to stay with him🤢  and the way he used to do nautankis even after realizing his mistakes!! ðŸ˜¡ and how many times they showed meethi's mrg??? they could have made meeshu as permanent without akash or mukta in it and they could have paired yuvi as +ve character and mukta!! but unfortunately uttaran lost its charm!! the golden days were tapasya-veer-iccha!!😊 and even pakistani track was good i loved aashfaque ðŸ˜³ he was a cute and charming guy and a sweet heart guy!!!😳 and loved his and meethi's nok jhok😊 

i agree wid u completely.
wid the entry of aksh UT bcame flop. and wen ajay entered a s vishnu his ckt was like veer (hes stil like veer so hes not suitable 4 mkta whos more like taps).& most of the ppl liked him & wanted him wid mth & also sum wid mkta.but this is not tolerated by sum prsns off-screen& they did psychopanthi like their on-screen ckt but indirectly & slyly.
and if aksh & mkta had truly changed & luved they wud'd left meeshu alone dealing wid their mrg.there was no need of breaking that mrg. they cud'd shown mkat & aksh mrg.
see now how much gud a track is but trps r lowering.pak track, maharani track was gud but didn't fetch trps bcoz of not-made-4-each-oder-jodis of this show.
even now black magic track is not bad but no1 wants 2 watch a criminal & psychos like aksh & mkta being luv angels. in oder shows such tracks r bringing trps but in UT its getting flopped.

and really no offense 2 meekash/mkta & vishnu jodi fans but its so obvious from past 1yr.no track fetched trps wid these not-made-4-each-oder-jodis.bcoz in reality real viewers hav rejected their psychopanthi. not even entry of raghu caused any gain in trps after he supported his psycho daughter in her zidd & made vishnu stupid in breaking mrg wid mth.
and abt mkta & yuvi tho i wudn't want any gal 2 marry her molester but mkta is an exception as shes herself a molester who goes on threatening her mrd ex 2 leave his wife.so she deserves such prsn.
but still i wanted a new guy 4 her like raghu.bcoz shes cheap & mean just like raghu.
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Meethi and yuvi scenes need to be more , they hardly showed such scenes !! Want him to be back and need some bro-sis scenes :) 
Regarding the pairs, guess cvs have finalised them as the permanent pair, and anyway the show is ending.. So can't do anything now 
I like meekash but I liked Meeshu too and I like mushnu too. But nearly 1 year meekash was shown , so I just got used to see them only together ! 
-Sud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: niii

Well said bro...
Agree wid u...
Uttaran woukmld hav got gud ratings..But colors didn't promoted it & cvs were using same tracks..
Cvs hold 70% credits fr low ratings inspite of having such good lot of actors...

as everyone said they would hav brought -

- Aman ( luv triangle of Meethi- Aman - Muktha )
- Veecha returning
- Yuvraj turning positive
- Malvika- Rathore-Tapasya triangle
- Ambika to fetch her birth rights
-Meethi pregnant
-Bringing back Asgar
- Some new enrtry supporting Meethi
-Kanha- Kajri marriage
-Nani turning positive
-Some special scenes shot in any foreign country to attract viewers
-Vishnu becoming Rich ...

I can list out many such interesting tracks...But wats the use..
anyways cvs spoiled uttaran 😭
its ending 😭

I always wanted meekash to go to foreign as some picnic trip or something , and want a new character introduced and create some twist ... But thse cvs ...
niiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sud-

I always wanted meekash to go to foreign as some picnic trip or something , and want a new character introduced and create some twist ... But thse cvs ...

Agree wid u bro...
I hav always longed fr such scenes 😭
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sud-

I agree that Meethi and yuvi scenes need to be more , they hardly showed such scenes !! Want him to be back and need some bro-sis scenes :) 

Regarding the pairs, guess cvs have finalised them as the permanent pair, and anyway the show is ending.. So can't do anything now 
I like meekash but I liked Meeshu too and I like mushnu too. But nearly 1 year meekash was shown , so I just got used to see them only together ! 

its Ut & nothing is permanent here. u don't know wat will happen 2marrow.
and i don't like meekash & mkta& vishnu. i hate these  2 pairs.
theses r zabardasti ke pairs. they don't've any compatibility, acting story, chem btn them neither as ckts nor as actors. all things r forced thatswhy i hate them.and even the so-called true luv shown btn these 2 not-made-4-each-oder-jodis is also not true nor believeable if we go by real life or even in ficn life
u may like them but most real viewers don't like them which is so clear from the past 1 yr's trps.esply they've rejected mkta & vishnu jodi outrt.
-Sud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

its Ut & nothing is permanent here. u don't know wat will happen 2marrow.

and i don't like meekash & mkta& vishnu. i hate these  2 pairs.
theses r zabardasti ke pairs. they don't've any compatibility, acting story, chem btn them neither as ckts nor as actors. all things r forced thatswhy i hate them.and even the so-called true luv shown btn these 2 not-made-4-each-oder-jodis is also not true nor believeable if we go by real life or even in ficn life
u may like them but most real viewers don't like them which is so clear from the past 1 yr's trps.esply they've rejected mkta & vishnu jodi outrt.

Hmm, fine
😆 😆 😆

Kanhaa kajree marriage
😆 😆
-Sud- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetie-cutie

😆 😆 😆

Kanhaa kajree marriage
😆 😆