India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Cvs had better tracks to show ...

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Instead of nandini , they could have shown many interesting tracks which would hv for sure increased the TRPs !!
1. Bringing back Aman : he's character was loved by all, if he comes back it would be interesting to see how he reacts to Meethi and Muktha's marriage 

2. Meethi pregnant : everything is possible in UT , cvs said Veer cannot become a father, but atlast he had two children , so it will be interesting to see Meethi leading a pregnancy life! Let her also have some happiness in her life

3. Veer !! Why did they send him back to US !! Pls get him back, even some business track with him would do, we all miss him a lot 

What else guys ? Share ur views :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Muktafanrosy94newkqniiiiloveyouichcha

newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
everything is possible in uttaran...they could have showed some kind of track to bring back ichaa and reunite veer-ichaa. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy94-Sud-

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.
Loved all the three points. 

Frankly, Nandini is the most useless and brainless negative character of uttaran. Nandini's character was not at all needed.
Firstly, Akash was a criminal who never had a heart until Meethi came to his life. He lived since his childhood only for one thing "Revenge from ichcha and her family". How come sudenly cvs show that Akash loved Nandini???Disapprove
Then this nandini.She herself doesnt seem to know what she wants and what she is doing!! One moment she says she dont wanna come in between meekash. next moment she is like no i wll o with them.
One moment she is like Meethi and Akash love each other and next momemt she thinks Akash loves her and not meethi.
Her plans are super fllop like her.
I dont get it why she hates Meethi so much?? 
Even Ekadish insulted her. called her with worst possible kind of name. She never thought anything against her.
Akash directly told her to leave the house as he loves Meethi and dont want his past to effect Meethi, but she doesnt hate him.
Meethi gave her  house, a place t live. She let her live with her daughter. And she hates Meethi!Dead
Now when Guruma said Akash will be like a lifeless body without Meethi. She is not at all bothered. She then suddenly comes to property. "I want property as I am Rani's mom"

nd to add to it Nandini's plan were equally stupid! changing time in alarm clock! burning Meethi's sari!!WackoLOL 

If Nandini had not used this black magic, meethi would have thrown her out within 2 days!

Ambika had a genuine reason. Her plans were way better! Evn Ambika track would have been much better than this nandini track!!!

Muktafan-Sud-

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
And if the cvs wanted love triangle, the could have shown Aman-Meethi-Akash love triangle!! Evan a negative Aman would have brought trps and would have made a better story!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muktafanparnifan01-Sud-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newkq

everything is possible in uttaran...they could have showed some kind of track to bring back ichaa and reunite veer-ichaa. 

Agree !! I don't remember but there was a April fool post saying ichcha is returning ! It was like ichcha was not the person who donated the heart, ichcha was shifted to another ward and so either blood stained person donated ... Or something like that , don remember fully ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy94

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosy94

Totally agree with you.
Loved all the three points. 

Frankly, Nandini is the most useless and brainless negative character of uttaran. Nandini's character was not at all needed.
Firstly, Akash was a criminal who never had a heart until Meethi came to his life. He lived since his childhood only for one thing "Revenge from ichcha and her family". How come sudenly cvs show that Akash loved Nandini???Disapprove
Then this nandini.She herself doesnt seem to know what she wants and what she is doing!! One moment she says she dont wanna come in between meekash. next moment she is like no i wll o with them.
One moment she is like Meethi and Akash love each other and next momemt she thinks Akash loves her and not meethi.
Her plans are super fllop like her.
I dont get it why she hates Meethi so much?? 
Even Ekadish insulted her. called her with worst possible kind of name. She never thought anything against her.
Akash directly told her to leave the house as he loves Meethi and dont want his past to effect Meethi, but she doesnt hate him.
Meethi gave her  house, a place t live. She let her live with her daughter. And she hates Meethi!Dead
Now when Guruma said Akash will be like a lifeless body without Meethi. She is not at all bothered. She then suddenly comes to property. "I want property as I am Rani's mom"

nd to add to it Nandini's plan were equally stupid! changing time in alarm clock! burning Meethi's sari!!WackoLOL 

If Nandini had not used this black magic, meethi would have thrown her out within 2 days!

Ambika had a genuine reason. Her plans were way better! Evn Ambika track would have been much better than this nandini track!!!

Well said ! 
Ur right , Akash realized what is love only after seeing Meethi ! Then how he loved nandini before Confused

Nandini was simply brought in, I think cvs wanted to portray her like Tapasya and regain the TRPs 
But they miserably lost... 

Muktafanrosy94

rosy94 Senior Member
rosy94
rosy94

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sud-

Originally posted by newkq

Agree !! I don't remember but there was a April fool post saying ichcha is returning ! It was like ichcha was not the person who donated the heart, ichcha was shifted to another ward and so either blood stained person donated ... Or something like that , don remember fully ! 

ya. Ichcha's face was neevr revealed during the death. So cvs can bring back Ichcha! I wish they do bring her back and reunite Veecha too. Because it will be a really worst message if they show good people like Veer and Ichcha always separating and suffering and people like nani who are making other people's life hell are living a peaceful luxurious life!

-Sud-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
One more Important thing : Yuvraj !! 
They simply, send him to jail, then what happened ?? 
They hardly showed any Meethi and Yuvi scenes ! Want him to be back soon , if possible SRJ cppomes means more nice :) 

parnifan01

Go to top