Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

A Wonderful End To A Wonderful Year... (Page 5)

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
AnuHug
You are the chhota packet and cutiepie of the forumBig smile. Thank you so much for making this beautiful thread and giving all of us a mentionEmbarrassed. It feels great to know so many people look up to you and love you!Embarrassed

The show, though in the dumps now, has brought us closer. Even though we stay away and haven't even met each other, we feel a certain closeness, much like we feel with people whom we are acquainted withWink.

And this year passed by so soon, it seems just yesterday that i met all of you. It is difficult to reckon the amount of time that has passed since.

In that time, we shared a lot of things, gave advice and even had fun on lashy's threadLOL. In all that i experienced this year, i would love to thank God for giving me such amazing and beautiful friends. I really don't know how different would life be if i hadn't met any of youHug

I hope that you had a good year yourself, and I pray that the year ahead brings you happiness, prosperity and success in whatever you plan to do!Big smile. I really loved reading your stories and as i said before as well, your writing has a sense of sophistication and elegance which is way beyond your yearsEmbarrassed. Do continue writing and marveling people, for it has the power to do soBig smile

I am glad to have met you. Talking to you gave me a different perspective of the matter and with a child, you feel like a child as well! Every problem seems smaller than it is. And you learn to appreciate what you have!

I am glad that your innocence is still intact! It is very rare to see kids like you, who are still kids! It is your essence and cherish it with you always!

Love you loads!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oshinchaudharySindhuMenon...Dexterity...

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sammy di you made me emotionalCryHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Sammy di you made me emotionalCryHug
Aww...big hugsHugHugHugHug
NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Oy chotu packet bada dhamaka... Happy New Year...
Devilicious_ME IF-Rockerz
Devilicious_ME
Devilicious_ME

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Memories of 2014
hmm i had all bad nd good memories of 2014LOLLOLCry
I don't want bad memories to shareLOLso lets talk abt good onesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
June 7 2014 the ever best day and will be bocz that's the day i jioned IFStarStar and for that day onwards i met THE awesome blosomm ppl of my life they were not just friends they R my family now
I can't explain what i feelEmbarrassed  ndi can't  write it down to Big smile
Anu,aisha.pari.arpi.anaya my princess, diyu,bush,mehak,tanni tahni di, suru,ashu my sis samy di,pp di,varsha di,jiji,arshi sush nancy di divi,saumya,bhavni di susan di gosh I LOVE U all sooo much without u all I'm nothing Heart
IF gave me soo much love that i can't return them back in 10% tooEmbarrassed i really mean it . meeting u was my destiny but make u all my life was my wish , u all gave me my life back which i was regreting mu bad memories but u all changed it into good ones for me , i got many names here lol ratzy,rat jaan,basanti,malika,thread filler queen ,king,smilye, didu,ammi,atifa,shalu,chalu,baby,gulab jamun,jelabi,res queen many i can't ermeber lol For all my friends that have been with me through thick and thin, who have supported me through all the good and bad,  'thank you' wouldn't suffice to express the feelings that I've buried deep within my heart for all of you chalo too much of my bla bla LOLLOL
IF is very spl for me u all may our friendship be more nd more stronger
this year was awesome na May all coming years be more awesome 
Wish u all a very very Happy New YearHug

SpringBreakers

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey My little Pari Happy New Year...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersZayn_1Dholic

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hey sweetheart... wishing you a wonderful 2015... love you loadsess! 
This year we've had an amazing journey together Hug wish we have many such more.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi81SpringBreakersKalgi22

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Happy new year Anu.
May this year brings lots of love ,joy for you .
Best of luck for all your exams ,projects etc and you will succeed in it definitely .

Edited by Rashmi81 - 29 December 2014 at 4:34pm

Kalgi22

Go to top