A Wonderful End To A Wonderful Year... - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
First of all welcome back anu. I am seeing on the forum after a long time. So nice to see you.
And wish you a great, happy and prosperous year ahead. Wishing you a very excellent next year dear. And wishing everyone here a great next year with lots of happiness.
Lovely post anu.Edited by ---jais--- - 9 years ago
Anu🤗
You are the chhota packet and cutiepie of the forum😃. Thank you so much for making this beautiful thread and giving all of us a mention😳. It feels great to know so many people look up to you and love you!😳

The show, though in the dumps now, has brought us closer. Even though we stay away and haven't even met each other, we feel a certain closeness, much like we feel with people whom we are acquainted with😉.

And this year passed by so soon, it seems just yesterday that i met all of you. It is difficult to reckon the amount of time that has passed since.

In that time, we shared a lot of things, gave advice and even had fun on lashy's thread😆. In all that i experienced this year, i would love to thank God for giving me such amazing and beautiful friends. I really don't know how different would life be if i hadn't met any of you🤗

I hope that you had a good year yourself, and I pray that the year ahead brings you happiness, prosperity and success in whatever you plan to do!😃. I really loved reading your stories and as i said before as well, your writing has a sense of sophistication and elegance which is way beyond your years😳. Do continue writing and marveling people, for it has the power to do so😃

I am glad to have met you. Talking to you gave me a different perspective of the matter and with a child, you feel like a child as well! Every problem seems smaller than it is. And you learn to appreciate what you have!

I am glad that your innocence is still intact! It is very rare to see kids like you, who are still kids! It is your essence and cherish it with you always!

Love you loads!🤗

Sammy di you made me emotional😭🤗
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Sammy di you made me emotional😭🤗
Aww...big hugs🤗🤗🤗🤗
Oy chotu packet bada dhamaka... Happy New Year...
Memories of 2014
hmm i had all bad nd good memories of 2014😆😆😭
I don't want bad memories to share😆so lets talk abt good ones😳😳
June 7 2014 the ever best day and will be bocz that's the day i jioned IF⭐️⭐️ and for that day onwards i met THE awesome blosomm ppl of my life they were not just friends they R my family now
I can't explain what i feel😳  ndi can't  write it down to 😃
Anu,aisha.pari.arpi.anaya my princess, diyu,bush,mehak,tanni tahni di, suru,ashu my sis samy di,pp di,varsha di,jiji,arshi sush nancy di divi,saumya,bhavni di susan di gosh I LOVE U all sooo much without u all I'm nothing ❤️
IF gave me soo much love that i can't return them back in 10% too😳 i really mean it . meeting u was my destiny but make u all my life was my wish , u all gave me my life back which i was regreting mu bad memories but u all changed it into good ones for me , i got many names here lol ratzy,rat jaan,basanti,malika,thread filler queen ,king,smilye, didu,ammi,atifa,shalu,chalu,baby,gulab jamun,jelabi,res queen many i can't ermeber lol For all my friends that have been with me through thick and thin, who have supported me through all the good and bad,  'thank you' wouldn't suffice to express the feelings that I've buried deep within my heart for all of you chalo too much of my bla bla 😆😆
IF is very spl for me u all may our friendship be more nd more stronger
this year was awesome na May all coming years be more awesome 
Wish u all a very very Happy New Year🤗

Hey My little Pari Happy New Year...
Hey sweetheart... wishing you a wonderful 2015... love you loadsess! 
This year we've had an amazing journey together 🤗 wish we have many such more.. 
Happy new year Anu.
May this year brings lots of love ,joy for you .
Best of luck for all your exams ,projects etc and you will succeed in it definitely .
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago
Hi Anu... Nice thread dear.. good to see you back.. wish you a very very happy and prosperous year ahead.. 2014 is definitely special to me as it brought in IF into my routine... 🥳