Jodha Akbar

A Wonderful End To A Wonderful Year...

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Year 2014...
My dearest friends!
So the magnificent year 2014 is closing in.. We all have some memories of the year committed to memory, be it a good or a bad one, right? I too have some memories... 
2014, for me- was a perfect year.. I befriended some jewels, and shined in their gleam.. Lashy di, Kalgi di, Varsha di, Sammy di, Anaya, Jas di, Aradhya, Diyu, Ahaana di,Preet di, Harshita di, Mehak didu,Prithbi, Shalu didu, Pookhi, Bhavi didu, Anshi, Sush, Akanksha,and the list goes on and on... 
Whats more, I actually gave writing a try, something that I'd quit 3 years back! In less than one year the love I've received from you.. It seems like my quota for my entire life.. A special credit to my dearest-est friend, my pillar of support, my partner in mischief and above all, my inspiration- Aisha.. Yaar, had you not been here to be with me, I would have fallen apart months back... Thank You for all that you've done for me.. Love you love you love you!Hug
For all my friends that have been with me through thick and thin, who have supported me through all the ups and down, a simple 'thank you' wouldn't suffice to express the feelings that I've buried deep within my heart for all of you..  But yeah, How can I let go of an opportunity to thank you all? A biggg and heartfelt thanks to all my lovely friends! I love you, and will always be there for you..Embarrassed
oops! The main point of this thread was to make you all share your memories of 2014.. I forgot to tell thatTongueLOL
So yeah, how about stepping up and letting us too know about what you loved in 2014!Heart
And a simple and an unfeigned wish that may 2015 be as lucky and awesome for you all as was 2014 for me!!HugDay Dreaming
Love, Love and loads of love!
Anushka 

Edited by ...Anushka... - 29 December 2014 at 12:36am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

ardjumeelayagavarthinimehaksingh13Sricharan416taaniroyalNikkiReedgauriSSuganya.Soshinchaudharyananda29shakz_KRkhushbooparmarmerehan---jais---shruthikarthikAnaya13._.Bubbles._.sireesha76AkankshaENRIQUEMallika-E-Tokasyurimehta11SindhuMenonshiningstar77SpringBreakersaisha.....11110hemakeerti-aady-ngayouabhi786shahbhaviniZayn_1Dholic_akdha.forever_Devilicious_MEKalgi22Magpie_cuty1997unishaz...Dexterity...Keechu.--cute.manasi--RadhikeraniPretty_me.giggles..GreekPrincess.lashy_shadesnature_MeShu-HolicSusan.Dsouza-DZ-

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
first of all i like your post very muchTongue
wishing you advanced Happy new year.Smile
i wish your all wishes are fulfill and you achieve  your goals.Tongue
this year 2014 also happy for me. because i open account in IF and meet so many peoples in India forum.Wink
and making such a nice friends. so thank you so much anuskaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oshinchaudharyshruthikarthik

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
A very happy and prosperous new year to you Anushka Thanks for making this post Its very nice 2014 gave me many cute and lovely friends on IF Ill always remeber this year for that I never thought I can write and someone appreciate me 2014 makes this possible Its great year and hope 2015 will be take happiness for everyone

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Mera chota packet bada dhamaka Hug
My baby girl Hug
Love you loads and loads my sweet .
This year have been a blessing ..!! I started writing on the very first of January and it's going to be a year for me next year , and yep without all of u , i wouldn't have been able to continue my writing , u all have been pillar of my success and my writing Hug I love you all , everyone is just great !! You guys rock yaar !!
I'm proud of my forum's girlies , we all are just soo amazing !!
Yes , the year have been a blessing ..
but wait..!! I have short term memory LOL Well , i keep on forgetting what good or bad things happened with me!!
But don't worry !!
From next year i'm going to write a diary now LOL , so that when next year you create a thread i can tell u how many good or bad things happened!!
But all i can say is , that this year have been really lucky just like my previous one , good things happened more , then the bad ones!! and we all know that life is a mixture of both , ain't it ?
So , in the end..i wanna say that i love you all >> specially >> Bushu , Tahni , Riya , Po , Kash , Suru , Taani , Rat , Anu , Aisha , prithbu , u guys have been amazing yaar Hug love u all Heart

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey anushka...wishing you a prosperous year ahead...
thank you dear for making this post...may god bless you with all happiness Smile
i joined IF this year...and now its the place where i spend most of my time and thanks to all such wonderful people here who made me feel like their friends...Tongue

gauriS Goldie
gauriS
gauriS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
happy and prosperous new year to you dear chotu packet Hug

shruthikarthik IF-Dazzler
shruthikarthik
shruthikarthik

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hi Anushka Hug
Wishing you cheerful and colourful happy new year in advance ... have rocking new year
wish all the members of IF celebrate this blissful coming year with all smiles ... 
thank you for making such a lovely post... this year 've been lucky for me as i joined IF... 
may God bless you  dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oshinchaudhary

oshinchaudhary Goldie
oshinchaudhary
oshinchaudhary

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hiii baby sis... aww i love u too dear... n i wish that coming year brings u all d good lucks n loves that u wish for n may 2015 be a glorious year  for u with lots of fun surprises, fortune n health...
   i loved d idea of ur this post...
well 2014 was a hard year for me with lots of ups n down but their were many good tym too ...
the best of my year was my first ever writing betrayed any all my frnds on IF ...
till march if somebody hv told me that i can write a story i would hv laughed my head off but coz of all ur support n encouragement i hv ..
their were tym when things were hard for me n i felt low i would just log on to IF read stories or reply of my stories n  in the very next moment i'll all ok...
will want to thank u all   to be their for me even if unknowingly...
n especially PREET di.
love u sweety...

Edited by oshinchaudhary - 29 December 2014 at 1:51am

shruthikarthik_akdha.forever_

Go to top