Everest

India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Akanjali : Best of them is yet to come :D (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
So what if people are shipping Arnanjali. We have all right to like and ship whoever we want. And so what if some people don't find Akash Anjali good anymore.
It is their opinion. I don't think you guys should question their opinion. 

I ship Arjun Anjali because I like them and I think they have potential to be a good Jodi. But that's my opinion. I don't think anyone should tell me that what I should do and what I should not do. If I expect to see Arjun Anjali then that is my problem. This show is about Anjali Arjun Aakash. All three of them are leads and I am pretty sure they will show Arjun Anjali track too. 

I hope people stop getting so pissed of it. This is open forum and we can post anything unless we bash. 

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
^But surely that works both ways. Just like you don't see the big deal with Akaash-Anjali, some are saying the same about Arjun-Anjali. They don't see anything there just like some have claimed that Akanjali are boring. No-one is accusing so there's no intention of offending any group :)

I have not seen a single bashing post either so not sure where that's come from?!

Edited by *Reemz* - 29 December 2014 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_Gbright_star89

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Also the reason why people might be wondering why Arjun-Anjali is because there's been no hint of them happening and seeing as though we are almost halfway through the show it would be quite alarming if they happened. The 50th episode will air tomorrow and there's 54 episodes left and till now the build up has been for Akaash-Anjali, there's been prominence on their scenes and even their first meeting was highlighted evidently.

There's no issue at all liking another potential pair, we are just saying that they seem very unlikely because of the script itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_G

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Just look at the first page. Some people don't understand how can people ask for arjun anjali.
well there is no point of understanding. we can like whoever we want. If we think akash anjali are boring then thats our opinion. you can call arjun anjali boring too. But questioning our opinion that how can we like arjun anjali is not fair. 

Its our opinion. The show is about all three of them as individuals and as couples! 
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I think you're getting the wrong end of the stick. No one is disrespecting your views but from the script's POV, it doesn't seem likely. As in there's very little scope from the writings perspective. Even if I wasn't an Akaash-Anjali fan, I wouldn't see anything for Arjun-Anjali from what the writers have shown us if that makes sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_G

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think you're getting the wrong end of the stick. No one is disrespecting your views but from the script's POV, it doesn't seem likely. As in there's very little scope from the writings perspective. Even if I wasn't an Akaash-Anjali fan, I wouldn't see anything for Arjun-Anjali from what the writers have shown us if that makes sense.
We don't know who will end up together. Only cvs know that. This show is unpredictable. Here i am not saying that people shouldn't like akash anjali. We all have right to like whoever we want. At the end of the day, we all like everest. But we are bound to have different opinions and I think we should respect each other opinions instead of questioning each other opinions. Even I was akash anjali fan when they were in NIM. But now I find them boring. Thats my opinion. If you guys think they are not boring then i respect your opinion. But my problem is akash anjali fans are saying that they can't understand how people can even ask for arjun anjali?

well just like you can ask for akash anjali, we can ask for arjun anjali. We like them hence we ship them and post about them. I don't think anyone should have problem with that!
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Let's just agree to disagree because I don't think anyone was disrespectful in the slightest. We'll see who lands up with whom eventually anyway till then everyone can enjoy what's shown to them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_GRamsha..

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Saraa , why are u becoming so hyper!??  Even if i dont understand why pple ship an non existing couple, will that change ur mind?? LOL Will you stop stating repeatedly in some of the posts that u find akash anjali boring,even if most members dont like it?? So like you have stated ur opinion  in few posts, i too have stated my dislike for your fav pair .it was not meant to to attack anyones sentiment
U carry on with your opinion and i will carry with mine. There is no question of attacking peoples sentiments here... Cheers!!!

Go to top