Everest
Everest

Akanjali : Best of them is yet to come :D

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey guys... hwru doing? nw yr's coming and I'm back with a nw topicTongue 
Guys I read some posts about how akanjali have now lost all their cuteness.. their track is boring n all.. its their POV, I respect their views.. 

but as a fan of akanjali I'd like to say my views on this..Embarrassed

Cuteness gone.. partly true..  Why gone? 

1. because Aakash's indirect proposal (should I say direct?) got rejected! 
2. Anjali is getting married to Vidhaan after mission everest.. Aakash knows it! Now how can Aakash go on giving coy smiles and flirt with her??
3. Anjali is in denial.. confused over her feelings..
4. Fourth and biggest reason is obviously the mission... EVEREST! Both know vry well that they should pursue everest first and then each otherTongue

I feel that all this has given rise to some awkwardness... one things get better the cuteness will come..Embarrassed hopefullyBig smile

these are the reasons (acc. to me) why akaash-anjali talk about random things.. and about mission.. despite all this.. I still find their bonding adorable, that's what is called true friendship.. looking forwad to more of them...

I think best of them is yet to come.. Love AkanjaliHeart what say??Wink

P.s. this post is just my views.. I don't intend to compare/ or take a dig at other jodi's fans.. so no bashing plz.. and oh plz do rply wat u think. thnxEmbarrassed

Edited by -Priyam- - 29 December 2014 at 9:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87Sukanya_GLovelyLakshmiIfa_Hassanbright_star89timi2000sabreen_06ElMystique*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Are people saying that? I loved their scenes last week, with every scene their relationship is growing MATURELY! That's love and the beauty of their bond is that they're both very much in love and actually turn to each other first for support. Even in the precap they're together as always! That's what I love about them.

To be frank, the boring comments might be from those who don't want aren't really interested in Aakanjali which is fair enough but the subtlety to their love is simply growing on me. Can't wait to see how that progresses :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87Sukanya_GLovelyLakshmibright_star89-Serene.Rose-

naren1390 Senior Member

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmi

Sukanya_G Senior Member
Sukanya_G
Sukanya_G

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Very good post...their chemistry is soothing & refreshing...no overloaded insensity is required in every chemistry...their bonding was shown very naturally from d begining,in NIM days they were cute,super adorable,now their relationship has become stronger & matured with time where they r sharing their personal lives & other aspects with each other,caring towards each other & yeah like u I also think 

Best of them is yet to come, hopefully :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87LovelyLakshmi-Serene.Rose-*Reemz*

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I cant understand how pple, Even Now, can ask for 'aranjali', something that IMO, never even existed!LOL 
Akash and Anjali are in Love. Period. No two ways about it. 

They are still cute, in a Mature way... the progression has been subtle and very very realistic... In real life too, equations in a couple change slowly, with a fair share of confusion, dilemma  etc..I am loving them to bits..

And Akash has to be loved... who can resist such a gem of  a guy... so calm , yet so mature..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87Sukanya_GLovelyLakshmiElMystique-Serene.Rose-*Reemz*

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Are people saying that? I loved their scenes last week, with every scene their relationship is growing MATURELY! That's love and the beauty of their bond is that they're both very much in love and actually turn to each other first for support. Even in the precap they're together as always! That's what I love about them.

To be frank, the boring comments might be from those who don't want aren't really interested in Aakanjali which is fair enough but the subtlety to their love is simply growing on me. Can't wait to see how that progresses :)

true reema.. yes actually i read many posts.. nearly 5-6.. they compelled me to post dis.
u r right actually who all r saying tht akanjali track is boring r did not truly like dem at all.. hmm may b they want something els. anyways its up to dem.. but like u said we akanjali lovers r loving every phase of their journey..
yup i liked hw dey r dealing with akanjali track.. n excited fr future tracks ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87LovelyLakshmi

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukanya_G

Very good post...their chemistry is soothing & refreshing...no overloaded insensity is required in every chemistry...their bonding was shown very naturally from d begining,in NIM days they were cute,super adorable,now their relationship has become stronger & matured with time where they r sharing their personal lives & other aspects with each other,caring towards each other & yeah like u I also think
<h1>Best of them is yet to come, hopefully :D</h1>

thnx dear.. yup the cute phase is put on hold.. its tym for some bonding.. being each others support.. keep otjer issues aside n focus on everest.. cuteness phase will return soon.. ahh akanjali. jus two of them r adorable n evry phase in their journey is simply beautiful..
yes best of dem will come.. im hoping cvs will handle it well.. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87Sukanya_GLovelyLakshmi

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bright_star89

I cant understand how pple, Even Now, can ask for 'aranjali', something that IMO, never even existed!LOL
Akash and Anjali are in Love. Period. No two ways about it.

They are still cute, in a Mature way... the progression has been subtle and very very realistic... In real life too, equations in a couple change slowly, with a fair share of confusion, dilemma etc..I am loving them to bits..

And Akash has to be loved... who can resist such a gem of a guy... so calm , yet so mature..Embarrassed

lol sacchi mei dear.. evn im surprised.. the story has come dis far. n still some r rooting for aranjali.. ok lets leave dat lol
yes agree wid u akanjali's journey has been amazing so far n it will be.. n aakash ahh wat u said is ryt kon ladki pyar nhi karegi ussey.. hes cute sweet honest humble supporting n wat not. lovv him Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87Sukanya_GLovelyLakshmi

Go to top