Bigg Boss 8

This season is such a joke (Page 3)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Bang On LOL

Even the contestants are bored out of their minds.

And why wont they yaar

For three months they have been playing this game whether fairly or unfairly but they have been and now they have to play it for another month any one will get diaapointed

no wonder HM's are fighting over broken mugs and tap water LOL they are clearly losing their mental balance

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super.Psycho_

instead of doing this joke why dont they do a separate season called ALL STARS with the most entertaining people of previous seasons!

exactly this current season with current contestants should have gotten over

i cant bear to see these contestants anymore because all are irritating is some way or the other
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I can understand their desperate attempts to save this season. They cant end it like this else no channel would pay single penny for next season. This time life ok and colors both were ready to pay big amount coz of successful 7th season and if they end this season with flop note then next year even doordarshan wont take next season.

From deepshika's eviction they completely lost the plot and now even they have no idea what to do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KABHIrabab786

Agree now even the host is gonna change Pinch salman is more of a teacher than host contestants thinks million time before doing anything as they know they will be bashed Ouch the essence of the show will be lost if it is extended for I more month

exactly more than hosting he is trying to teach contestants what to do or what not to do

why did you say this to him?why did you do that to him?kuch bhi
Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I don't like this season and it's ruined by outside feedback. Hate salman for this 

alexstar

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Agreed with every point ! 

WKV should focus on the happenings of the entire week instead it revolves around one issue which is dragged out for 45mins straight !

Sonali slaps Ali and still no eviction !! Every time this woman should have been thrown out is biasedly kept in !

A waste of votes since they never seem to determine a contestants fate ! - Content is all that matters ..

Yes WKV is only meant to bash Upen and Karishma i mean ok bash them if you want by why for the whole episode 
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9tanki

Originally posted by Sabhayata

I think only good thing that BB did right was bringing back Sonali but overall very disappointed with creative team, their editing was pathetic.

its not only about this one thing

this one thing including so many others is just becoming irritating
Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

I mean seriously there are so many things wrong with this season i dont even know where to begin.So many inconsistencies so many that instead of seeming like a twist and interesting it seems more and more irritating.I mena one of two inconsistencies i cna understand but so many

1)Sonali gets evicted in first and brought back

2)Diandra gets physical with sonali in a task is no mianted for a week instead of eviction

3)Puneet gets physical two times yet isnt evicted and is just nominated for a week

4)Puneet three times gets to see videos of other contestants

5)So many open nominations and not the usual ones hence not allowing  contestants to play their game .I mean once or twice is interesting but not always

6)Bringing panelists in episodes and giving feedback again not allowing contestants to play their natural game.No outside feedback is one of the main concepts of this show

7)Organizing part task and more feedback from outside world

8)8 contestant in 15th week and still no eviction thing going on and now they have added another one to the 8 current ones making it 9 for 16th week

9)Two contestants sat on chair for 36 hours for immunity and viewers voted like hell for them yet declare no evcition

10)Keeping contestants in the house for 4 months instead of 3 any sane person will lose their mental balance

11)Adding new WC entries to an already boring,extended and no eviction season and stretching it for no reason viewers are now ready for the climax but like a lengthy movie unnecessarily stretching it

So highly disappointed.Guys feel free to add more

You forgot

Sonali slapping Ali - no eviction

Ali trying to espace - no punishment

Upen 'poisoning' Ali - no punishment

Captains working - no punishment

Captains breaking rules - no punishment

alexstar

Go to top