This season is such a joke

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I mean seriously there are so many things wrong with this season i dont even know where to begin.So many inconsistencies so many that instead of seeming like a twist and interesting it seems more and more irritating.I mena one of two inconsistencies i cna understand but so many

1)Sonali gets evicted in first and brought back

2)Diandra gets physical with sonali in a task is no mianted for a week instead of eviction

3)Puneet gets physical two times yet isnt evicted and is just nominated for a week

4)Puneet three times gets to see videos of other contestants

5)So many open nominations and not the usual ones hence not allowing  contestants to play their game .I mean once or twice is interesting but not always

6)Bringing panelists in episodes and giving feedback again not allowing contestants to play their natural game.No outside feedback is one of the main concepts of this show

7)Organizing part task and more feedback from outside world

8)8 contestant in 15th week and still no eviction thing going on and now they have added another one to the 8 current ones making it 9 for 16th week

9)Two contestants sat on chair for 36 hours for immunity and viewers voted like hell for them yet declare no evcition

10)Keeping contestants in the house for 4 months instead of 3 any sane person will lose their mental balance

11)Adding new WC entries to an already boring,extended and no eviction season and stretching it for no reason viewers are now ready for the climax but like a lengthy movie unnecessarily stretching it

So highly disappointed.Guys feel free to add more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bang On 😆

Even the contestants are bored out of their minds.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
instead of doing this joke why dont they do a separate season called ALL STARS with the most entertaining people of previous seasons!
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on Post TM...
For the first time I am completly agreeing with you...
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree now even the host is gonna change 😵 salman is more of a teacher than host contestants thinks million time before doing anything as they know they will be bashed the essence of the show will be lost if it is extended for I more month Edited by KABHIrabab786 - 9 years ago
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but I liked this season better than last which was spoiled with heaven concept...
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed with every point ! 

WKV should focus on the happenings of the entire week instead it revolves around one issue which is dragged out for 45mins straight !

Sonali slaps Ali and still no eviction !! Every time this woman should have been thrown out is biasedly kept in !

A waste of votes since they never seem to determine a contestants fate ! - Content is all that matters ..
I think only good thing that BB did right was bringing back Sonali but overall very disappointed with creative team, their editing was pathetic.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Season is Joke and Pre decided Winner GG is Joker🤡
Balanced Equation

agree with all the points Sabyata  For me elimination of Sukirti and Deepshika before Natasha was biggest shock n Joke
Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bb8 is the most  boring season till date🥱... ...Thodi der aur andar rkha to sab hms pagal hojayenge for sure..😆