Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really wanna know that whether cvs lost their brain in some kumbh mela...WTH are they so interested to show Raman and shagun anniversary celebration(just got to know from OLV)...

A woman who left her husband and new born baby just bcoz she wants to lead a luxurious life will now celebrate her and her ex marriage anniversary...wow app log ki soch ko to manna padega...

Do u really wanna show that

A woman who is giving her whole life to her husband and his kids whom she thinks as her own born will always be treated as a maid of the house...

A woman who cant become mother will always be ill treated...

A man who was abandoned by his wife and son even after giving them so much of love just bcoz he dint have money to fulfill their needs have to go through this truama again by celebrating the stupid anniversary as he wants to earn his share of love from his son...

A woman who betrayed her husband for money can be forgiven bcoz she is the mother of his kids...

Do u ppl wanna show that Betrayal in marriage can be forgiven if u are the mother/father of his/her kids...

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Let me tell u CVs by showing this u ppl are insulting so many relations...u are showing that moving on in ur life is not possible if u have kids with ur EX...u r even showing that second chance of love in life is not possible if u have any links from ur past (Kids)...

Please CVs stop showing this crap track which cant even go to a duatbin as it will an insult for dustbin also...

Jaago CVs Jaago...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dude... its a nice post.. but still i dont think that cvs are such dumb ppl... and they are very well aware of the viewers interest... and i think its mr amd mrs bhalla wedding anniversary... not raman and shagun's.. i hope so... lets all be positive and hope for the better 
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The party is not for raman and Shagun's anniversary for sure. It's for something else. Don't worry. 
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazhi

dude... its a nice post.. but still i dont think that cvs are such dumb ppl... and they are very well aware of the viewers interest... and i think its mr amd mrs bhalla wedding anniversary... not raman and shagun's.. i hope so... lets all be positive and hope for the better 

Really yaar lets hope for the best..i really wish to happen what u r saying...
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahelilovesishr

The party is not for raman and Shagun's anniversary for sure. It's for something else. Don't worry. 

Lets hope for the best...par cvs ka bhi bharosa nahi hai they can do anything for drama and TRP...
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think baat kuch aur hogi like mr. n mrs senior bhalla ki anneversary ki baatein jiske beech mein shagun ne sabke saamne adi se yeh baat share ki hogi ki tumhare raman papa kaise humara anneversary celeberate krte the kitna romantically wish krte the n kitne khush rehte the and all such craps infront of the family...jisse sunkar ishu ko thoda bura lga hoga then she got to their room and raman behind her aftr sensing wht was she going thru all this...i dont think adi wud clearly wish to celeberate their parents anneversay when he clearly knows thy r divorced n raman will never agree to it..
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicegul

i think baat kuch aur hogi like mr. n mrs senior bhalla ki anneversary ki baatein jiske beech mein shagun ne sabke saamne adi se yeh baat share ki hogi ki tumhare raman papa kaise humara anneversary celeberate krte the kitna romantically wish krte the n kitne khush rehte the and all such craps infront of the family...jisse sunkar ishu ko thoda bura lga hoga then she got to their room and raman behind her aftr sensing wht was she going thru all this...i dont think adi wud clearly wish to celeberate their parents anneversay when he clearly knows thy r divorced n raman will never agree to it..

I really yaar ki aisa hi ho...
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackeyt

lets all be positive and hope for the better 

Yeah right yaar hum is se zyada kar bhikya sakte hai...seriously yaar i m frustrated now...
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
may be shagun might plan to celebrate and get close to raman..but raman for now is very clear neither he has any love nor hatred for shagun..he is in love with isitha so wont do anything that wud make isitha sad or uncomfortable
Lata_ishra thumbnail

😊