India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Jaago CVs Jaago

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I really wanna know that whether cvs lost their brain in some kumbh mela...WTH are they so interested to show Raman and shagun anniversary celebration(just got to know from OLV)...

A woman who left her husband and new born baby just bcoz she wants to lead a luxurious life will now celebrate her and her ex marriage anniversary...wow app log ki soch ko to manna padega...

Do u really wanna show that

A woman who is giving her whole life to her husband and his kids whom she thinks as her own born will always be treated as a maid of the house...

A woman who cant become mother will always be ill treated...

A man who was abandoned by his wife and son even after giving them so much of love just bcoz he dint have money to fulfill their needs have to go through this truama again by celebrating the stupid anniversary as he wants to earn his share of love from his son...

A woman who betrayed her husband for money can be forgiven bcoz she is the mother of his kids...

Do u ppl wanna show that Betrayal in marriage can be forgiven if u are the mother/father of his/her kids...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Let me tell u CVs by showing this u ppl are insulting so many relations...u are showing that moving on in ur life is not possible if u have kids with ur EX...u r even showing that second chance of love in life is not possible if u have any links from ur past (Kids)...

Please CVs stop showing this crap track which cant even go to a duatbin as it will an insult for dustbin also...

Jaago CVs Jaago...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khimjiyaa02kuls_nNikita99Ashu25shravani_2311--Megha--Colt.Pixy

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
dude... its a nice post.. but still i dont think that cvs are such dumb ppl... and they are very well aware of the viewers interest... and i think its mr amd mrs bhalla wedding anniversary... not raman and shagun's.. i hope so... lets all be positive and hope for the better 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_ishraAshu25

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
The party is not for raman and Shagun's anniversary for sure. It's for something else. Don't worry. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

dude... its a nice post.. but still i dont think that cvs are such dumb ppl... and they are very well aware of the viewers interest... and i think its mr amd mrs bhalla wedding anniversary... not raman and shagun's.. i hope so... lets all be positive and hope for the better 

Really yaar lets hope for the best..i really wish to happen what u r saying...
Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahelilovesishr

The party is not for raman and Shagun's anniversary for sure. It's for something else. Don't worry. 

Lets hope for the best...par cvs ka bhi bharosa nahi hai they can do anything for drama and TRP...
nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i think baat kuch aur hogi like mr. n mrs senior bhalla ki anneversary ki baatein jiske beech mein shagun ne sabke saamne adi se yeh baat share ki hogi ki tumhare raman papa kaise humara anneversary celeberate krte the kitna romantically wish krte the n kitne khush rehte the and all such craps infront of the family...jisse sunkar ishu ko thoda bura lga hoga then she got to their room and raman behind her aftr sensing wht was she going thru all this...i dont think adi wud clearly wish to celeberate their parents anneversay when he clearly knows thy r divorced n raman will never agree to it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_ishraSurabhiA91

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicegul

i think baat kuch aur hogi like mr. n mrs senior bhalla ki anneversary ki baatein jiske beech mein shagun ne sabke saamne adi se yeh baat share ki hogi ki tumhare raman papa kaise humara anneversary celeberate krte the kitna romantically wish krte the n kitne khush rehte the and all such craps infront of the family...jisse sunkar ishu ko thoda bura lga hoga then she got to their room and raman behind her aftr sensing wht was she going thru all this...i dont think adi wud clearly wish to celeberate their parents anneversay when he clearly knows thy r divorced n raman will never agree to it..

I really yaar ki aisa hi ho...
Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackeyt

lets all be positive and hope for the better 

Yeah right yaar hum is se zyada kar bhikya sakte hai...seriously yaar i m frustrated now...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index