India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Your Two Favorite YuvAni moment.

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hi YuvAni fans, the years is coming to an end and everyone is probably feeling nostalgic. So I thought why not relive our favorite YuvAni moments. So think long and hard and choose two of your favorite YuvAni moments. I knows it will be hard to choose just one so I ask for  two.

My  first favorite one is when Suhani comes to know the truth that Soumya married Krishna and she ran to Yuvraj when she sees him and hugged him. I loved the scene when Yuvraj hugged her back, it seemed like he protecting her from Soumya

My second favorite scene was during Diwali when they both light the Chinese lamp and let it go in the air. The scene so just so beautiful the way he smiles at her before both of them let it go to when Suhani  hugs him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meenab83Parm.WonderfullifeNestleToulouseshanakyasharan...Jes...rbb1

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I didn't see the 2nd one but did the first and agree it was a wonderful scene.   The way she ran to him for comfort was awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharanrbb1

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Ur choices r sooo good...love those scenes...

Mine are all the scenes from 27th to 31st October. ...yuvi use to touch suhani alot lol...all those trip n fall scenes

Most recently d kabbdi scene where he pulled her from the waist n they had a moment. ...ufff hotness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Ur choices r sooo good...love those scenes...

Mine are all the scenes from 27th to 31st October. ...yuvi use to touch suhani alot lol...all those trip n fall scenes

Most recently d kabbdi scene where he pulled her from the waist n they had a moment. ...ufff hotness

I had been so upset with Soumya scene, I completely forgot the kabaddi sense. That one is great too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I loved those 2 scenes they where excellent. And I loved your reasons for choosing those 2. Its a tough having to choose just 2 even though the 1st scene that I absolutely loved isn't a romantic 1 bt I think there is something so special about it, its the scene in the beginning of the show when they having the dance performance and RagMen tore her sari and she was crying and he went and tried to consol her and he gave his hanky and she didn't want it and he started fighting with her it was such a sweet scene and then the part when he was dancing for the Big B song(sahil never do indian dance again please he was awful lol) and loved hw he was watching her dance they where very cute. And than the 9th of december I love, love, loved all their scenes in that episode. And obviously their interaction throughout the whole kabaddi match. And that scene when they where in their room tricking each another so sweet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharanrbb1

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Lovely choice of scenes... my fave would be all Diwali time scenes...Yuvani were simply adorable. The scene where Suhani is sitting on a couch and calculating the number of bhog items and Yuvaraj mistakes it for her weight and tries to tease her and then she runs behind him...that was too cute for me. It brought out the innocence of Suhani for me which Yuvraj too fell for. Few more fave scenes are the tag line scene where he introduces Suhani as his wife and feels proud of her smartness and of course the dance on 19th November...along with all Yuvani moments. Day Dreaming
She the complete opposite of Yuvraj...he is prim and proper and she is full of enthu and innocence, he's reserved and she's spontaneous...yet he's slowly liking her liveliness and energy.
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
OMG! Aada i need link to ur fav first scene..it is just so drool worthy! n honestly first time i saw he hugging her back! Silly

and btw ur DP!Heart can i get that pic?Embarrassed
llsujill Goldie
llsujill
llsujill

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
The kabadi scene where yuvaraj holds her and when yuvaraj defends suhani during sowmyas accidentSmile

Edited by llsujill - 30 December 2014 at 8:54pm

Go to top