Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

When will we ask a man to be accountable for his action (Page 2)

LVDT Goldie
LVDT
LVDT

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
shruti d good post...
agree with jaishankar completely

its just simple plain comedy. LOL edited

Edited by -ShahMSDian- - 29 December 2014 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Jaishankar

moilaali.. IF-Sizzlerz
moilaali..
moilaali..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
good post shruthi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@jai that is the point I want to make. See I know Sooraj has a reason and his character wont be butchered hopefully.
And Niruba the way the messy track progressed from Apr I knew CVs intentions, it was to show Bhabo Mahan, never mind butcher Sooraj.

They want audience to believe Bhabo as Mahan and with some tear jerker they will be able to do that also. Bhabo as mother and Sandhya as daughter.

I am just trying to analyze things and show a different perspective on why Bhabo Mahan theory should not be accepted.

If you ask me why I am against Bhabo  I am not against just Bhabo I am against any person man or woman who doesn't take accountability for their actions, try to point fingers at others, always dowble speak and to some extent people like Sooraj and Sandhya who feed the ego of such people.

To put people  like Bhabo in a place you need not be rude or anything, just need to be assertive enough to show them their place. Because there are times in your life you have to point the mistake of others and prove yourself right. 

And since I am a person who idolizes Panchali  you cant expect me to blindly follow any sanskaar and give greatness to some people just like that Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministb2011Jaishankar

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
You have written everything spot on whatever I have felt! TRULY BANGON! Actually I was disgusted the way babasa and the rest of the men of the family blamed Sandhya for something which obviously they know nothing about because being a female police officer especially a high ranking one is such a simple job right? I felt like punching babasa I mean you fool have you ever wondered what she suffered through? My mouth is fool of swearing words that I keep on spitting at him. UGGH!!!
Then comes Suraj. Which freaking way did it look like that she did not care for you guy? She was screaming take the rest of the passengers and leeeave!!! But NOOO!!! As they are idiots he doesn't listen to her. I get it he couldn't leave Sandhya as she is his wife but dude you actually blame her?

And mohit and Vikram please check your own sins then fault her. And Bhabo the mahanta? what type of mahanta is this? She knows its the foolish cowardly Suraj's fault yet she goes to Sandhya cries and says mere Suraj ki hasi kho gayi? LIKE WTH LADY?

Zakir being her bestfriend understands her much better disgusting!Confused

Suraj being her husband didn't understand her and he is a bigger coward by abandoning Sandhya. If Sandhya hadn't done what she did none would even be alive today.
Babasa blamed Sandhya for what old man? Really? FOR WHAT? Its Rajkumar who had shot her!!!
The rest of the men don't even know anything and goes on making ugly assumptions? EAT SHIT!

I am glad Sandhya isn't going back she is awesome and hopefully she won't go unless they accept her with full honesty and ask for forgiveness. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jane_austenVenus12b2011Picasso9KaShCrazyAneesashruthiravi

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@jai that is the point I want to make. See I know Sooraj has a reason and his character wont be butchered hopefully.
And Niruba the way the messy track progressed from Apr I knew CVs intentions, it was to show Bhabo Mahan, never mind butcher Sooraj.

They want audience to believe Bhabo as Mahan and with some tear jerker they will be able to do that also. Bhabo as mother and Sandhya as daughter.

I am just trying to analyze things and show a different perspective on why Bhabo Mahan theory should not be accepted.

If you ask me why I am against Bhabo  I am not against just Bhabo I am against any person man or woman who doesn't take accountability for their actions, try to point fingers at others, always dowble speak and to some extent people like Sooraj and Sandhya who feed the ego of such people.

To put people  like Bhabo in a place you need not be rude or anything, just need to be assertive enough to show them their place. Because there are times in your life you have to point the mistake of others and prove yourself right. 

And since I am a person who idolizes Panchali  you cant expect me to blindly follow any sanskaar and give greatness to some people just like that Big smile

Shruthi from DABH perspective if you are expecting Sandy to be assertive I think you are knocking at the wrong door.I dont think CV's are ever going to show that and the emotional convo between Sandy and Bhabo in the police station confirmed that fact. Sandy is ready to take all the allegations put on her by Babasa for Bhabo but she cant accept the fact that someone points to her that Bhabo is not her mother.Bhabo is more than mother to her as stated by her.
So guess the re-union would be with the help/support of Bhabo and Surya love for Bhabo will reach new level with both competing with each other.I will not be surprised if its shown Sandy has out done Suraj in this race with Bhabo and Sandy bond becoming stronger.
I am not sure if  CV's will take any risk here as their TRP depends on the viewership where certain set of viewership would want to see this and they dont want to loose that viewership.
Hence my hope is once Suraj reasoning is revealed this time Sandy needs to tell both Suraj and Bhabo to either explain to the family members that she is not sacrificing her family for her duty and Sandy herself or someone need to tell these thick head RP's about the responsibilities of a police officer towards the country be it male or female.Hopefully she comes back to RP with these conditions met.
If ever Sandy is posted out of Pushkar and Surya move ,I am sure they wont go alone at-least Sandy would make sure to bring Bhabo and babasa with them there.I can even take that as rest of RP wont be there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
No Jai I am not expecting Sandhya to be assertive but I am expecting the girls reading my post not to go Sandhya way and speak up for themselvesBig smile.

Basically I don't want young girls to idolize Sandhya and take the wrong route of sticking to sanskaars sacrificing their self respect.

I said naa my post is not for CVs, not even for that audience who are happy singing praises of Sandhya and Bhabo Mahan. My post is for those girls who might end up believing watching this nonsense that a woman's life is supposed to be like Sandhya. They should not question, take every blame blah blah.
As I said if my post can give voice to one girl to stand up for herself defying the theortical sanskaar that is forced on her I would term it to be my success.

Because that is what I learnt from Sandhya,how not to make the blunders she made, the need to speak at the right time in one's married life and I am eternally thankful to DABH CVs for that. For showing me " How not to be a Sandhya" to have a proper balance in personal and professional life.

Most of the things I am putting forth in the forum is what I personally learnt from Sandhya, analyzing her because her struggles are similar to that of an ambitious girl.

Venus12b2011Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

No Jai I am not expecting Sandhya to be assertive but I am expecting the girls reading my post not to go Sandhya way and speak up for themselvesBig smile.

Basically I don't want young girls to idolize Sandhya and take the wrong route of sticking to sanskaars sacrificing their self respect.

I said naa my post is not for CVs, not even for that audience who are happy singing praises of Sandhya and Bhabo Mahan. My post is for those girls who might end up believing watching this nonsense that a woman's life is supposed to be like Sandhya. They should not question, take every blame blah blah.
As I said if my post can give voice to one girl to stand up for herself defying the theortical sanskaar that is forced on her I would term it to be my success.

Because that is what I learnt from Sandhya,how not to make the blunders she made, the need to speak at the right time in one's married life and I am eternally thankful to DABH CVs for that. For showing me " How not to be a Sandhya" to have a proper balance in personal and professional life.

Most of the things I am putting forth in the forum is what I personally learnt from Sandhya, analyzing her because her struggles are similar to that of an ambitious girl.

Nicely put Shruthi.I am sure your post will make a difference for our folks in the forum.Well said!!!
For me being a male and a bachelor very soon going to the marriage phase I will keep the supportive aspect of Suraj ,his positive belief and his thought process of making his wife's valid dream as his and doing everything he could in making her dreams come true,supporting her as a take home negating off the negatives.

Venus12b2011shruthiravi

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12b2011Picasso9shruthiravi

Go to top