Saravanan Meenatchi

SM(2) September 2014 Archives (Page 3)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Updates

Brief update -

i missed the first few minutes. Shall update once video up.

Saraavanan, RS and saradha packs their bag to leave. Tamil mother is sad they are leaving but RS don't want tamil ignoring his mother because of them. They leave.  They are unable to get any place for rent - maybe everyone scared of tamil. Finally they come to temple and sit outside.

Soundarya and Meenashi in the same temple for some pooja. Meenashi comes out to give food and gets shock seeing RS saradha sitting in front of temple. Rs ask her to give the food. Meenashi controls her tears seeing them sitting like that. Saravanan also ask for food. She gives them and goes to car. Soundarya ask her parents what is all this? She begs saravanan to take parents out of town and get a hotel there but saravanan is adamant. He will not leave this village without Meenashi with tamil permission.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 23 September 2014 at 8:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajZEESXYPallanguzhinithya..

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 22 September 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Wed September 24

Night - Saro lounging and RS and Sarada shake in cold. He keeps glarign the food meenakshi gave, RS tells if yo udon't eat it is going to be spoiled soon, so he starts eating and smells bad. But he doesn't care. RS and Sarada feel bad if food poisoining will happen nnu.

Poosari locks the tempel and leaves RS & S ask if they an stay inside he doesn't allow tells them to sit by the entrance.

Night,about to rain.

Meenaksh iand Soundarya about to sleep and they hear about storm. Meenakshi worries asks if RS & S have gone some where else? She says she doesn't care about Saro vaam. Soundarya scolds her saying keep quiet I cannot think about them then your father will chase me out turns the light off and sleeps.

Tuhunder and lightning and rain pours, Mr Saro dances in the rain no care. RS and Saradashake and shiver getting wet.

Meenakshi not able to sleep she goes to Mottai madi and gets drenced too.

Morning, RS and Sarada feel like having fever, Saro happily working out.

Soundarya and Meenakshi come there and Soundarya scold them for not going to a hotel they say Saro not going nnu.

She scolds Saro why torture old people.

Both Meenakshi and Saro sneeze at the same time and RS asks if she got wet in rain too and they smile.

A car comes and rowdies get down they tell RS, S and Saro to get in the car forcefully. Soundarya questions wo they are but they take them any way.

meenakshi seems to be happy. Her mom asks Meenakshi what is this and she says don't care sarcastically.

They take them to a house in the village and go inside and see some old guy watering the lawn RSW seems happy.

Thodarum...

Precap: Promo scene

Edited by migan - 24 September 2014 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceannithya..

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 22 September 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Thursday Sep 25th updates

Episode 753

TM - Thanga Meenakshi

The old man says he is Seena Thana (ST) the pannayar of KK. RS, S and Shakthi (RS3) refuse to believe, tease him and Laugh out loud. Pannyar dresses up in white and white and shocks the trio. He offers shelter for the trio in his home. Reason - Ethiriku Ethiri Nanban.. Anbu and Tamil his ethiri and he has found Shakthi who is fighting against them. RS3 super happy. His wife Jingana Mani (JM) another comedy piece comes dancing. RS and JM look vitals and S boils. ST waiting to give aapu for Tamil.

Sou is worried. She suspects if Tamil and Vaithi has kidnapped RS3. TM is irked. Vaithi in kolaveri and updates Sou and TM that RS3 have taken shelter in ST home. TM smiles and corrects herself to remain angry.

Sou pleads Tamil to forgive her. Tamil pushes her off and says no question of forgiving in my life time. I will not do the final rites too if you die. Sou wails. Tamil says I will not forgive my mom too. He scolds Sou for making RS3 stay in ST home. Tamil says after TM was born I mellowed my anger but looks like I have to pick the aruval again for TM's sake. Tamil walks off angrily and TM hugs and consoles a wailing Sou.

Vettayan meets Shakthi and warns please pack off and run if you want to be alive. Vettayan updates Shakthi about the kidnap episode when TM promised to marry him if Shakthi isn't there in her life.  A shocked Shakthi stands thinking.

Precap: A smiling Shakthi holding TM's hands. TM wriggling to free herself. She beats Shakthi with her books. Tamil watches this from far away in Kolaveri.

Edited by nithyamkv - 25 September 2014 at 11:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umadharannaniimiganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 September 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Friday Migan(not sure if Hema back)
Tamil sitting and reading paper - Soundarya tries to give him coffee - Tamil gets angry and tells her he will never forgive her. She asks sorry and what she did was wrong. Tamil says never.

He asks if she even thought of him for am minute she would have chased her parents out of Cheena Thana house and she did not do it .So her apology is not heartfelt. Same thing as he said to his mother he will say the same to her and even if she dies he would not do last rites and leaves. 

Soundarya cries badly Menakshi who is watching all these hugs her mother to console her. 

In bus stop Meenu waiting for bus, Saro offerd to help her, but Meenakshi calls Vetayan and Saro feels bad.

In Pannayar house, RS asks pannayar about cuttign and wife jinginamani brings drinks and ES happy, seeing RS drink at day tiem Sarada gets happy and she chases RS, while Pannayar praise his wife.

Saro coems and Pannai asks him what is the matter between him and Tamil, Saro explains everything to him saying tamil his mama nnu.

SeenaThana says we will even give his life to unite them as he and jings was love marriage aam.

Saro comes in Scooter offers to help drop Meenakshi but Meenakshi says no, but bus strike. He forces her, Meenu angry push  him back and starts hitting him with books.

Tamil who came there to pickup Meenu sees this and mistook Meenu and Saro arelaughing.

He goes back to his friends circle, the say don't trust your daughter. Don't let her study and lock her in the house and even take cellphome away.

Tamil thinks and says I have decided, Meenakshi cn study but he is going to arrange her wedding immediately.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 27 September 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Monday Updates
September 29 2014

Brief Updates :-

Tamil comes to see his sister to ask vettaiyan for meenashi. Sister does not agree but Vettaiyan comes there and ask tamil not to worry - he will marry meenashi. Tamil happy

Jinganamani and husband comedy. Saravanan comes and they ask about what is going on. Saravanan says still no progress yet - panniyar gives some idea how to tackle meenashi issue.

After so long myna and vettaiyan LOL He gives her some gifts and gave some for meenashi. She brings it to meenashi and tells her that vettaiyan gave her gifts - as token of love. Meenashi ask why his doing all this - myna said cause she called vettaiyan to fetch her with his bike. Meenashi said she only ask for lift. She ask myna help to sort this out but myna refuses. Meenashi begs her to get vettaiyan out of her life - myna agrees.

Thdarum

Edited by migan - 28 December 2014 at 11:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Miss_Usahanarajmigannithya...SaduKiFarzi..Starbucks.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Tuesday Brief

Start with after few days... 
Both Meenu and Myna goes to college, they are happy that vettaiyyan thollai gone as well Saro no thollai for now.

They see Das Das chinaapa das avatar standing with books and realize vettaiyyan with books.

When they ask hi mhe tells he has finished school over night and now joined BA in the same college.

Meenu upset but Myna tells her I will make sure he doesn't pass.

They go to class and there teacher comes and says they have special hands on class and a new lecturer and calls and it is Saro. 

Both get shocked and think even here no escape. Saro teases meenu i nclass indirectly.

After class they leave and both Saro and Vettaiyyan meet and Neeya - Neeya moment. Meenu leaves with Vettaiyyan, Myna stays back Saro thanks her.

Edited by migan - 04 October 2014 at 5:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithya..

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
September 2014 archives,

Go to top