Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

SM(2) September 2014 Archives (Page 2)

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 08 September 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Thursday Sep 11th updates

Shakthi wants to reveal the truth to Tamil and apologize for hiding the same. RS and Saradha walk in, apologize and remove their disguise. A boiling Tamil orders Shakthi to kill them. Shakthi drops the aruval and says I cannot since they are my thatha, patti. I am your pagayali Saro's son. Saro and Meenu are my parents. Tamil is shattered. He kicks SS for cheating him and picks the aruval to kill SS. AS stops Tamil. Tamil breaks down and curses them for spoiling his life then and now his daughter's life.

Panchayat called. Vaithi wants to cancel the engagement, kaasu vetti pottu severe the relationships between two families and chase SS & Co out of the town. Mixed reactions from the crowd. Pandi and Anbarasu try to take advantage and humiliate RS & Co. RS gives it back and oor periyavars ask Anbu and Pandi to stay out.  Vaithi says SS hid his identity and cheated us. SS says I stayed at my thai mama's home and have all rights to stay there and marry my murai ponnu. However I apologize for lying. Vaithi wants to kill SS for talking about murai. Perusus stop him and say it is natural in village side to fight for murai ponnu. They ask RS's opinion for kaasu vetti podaradhu. RS refuses. Vaithi jumps for separating Meenu from Tamil. RS says isn't my son away from his akka, you guys have not even let my daughter talk to me for so many years. If you guys want I will ask him to send that sister here but in return you guys should send my daughter with me and nobody should come seeking for their wife or mom. Any girl should live with her hubby only. If she would have lived here as a vazhavetti for the past 25 years would your father have been happy about it. I came down my stand and thought of uniting the families with another marriage but you guys are all set to kill us. RS asks AS to arrest the troublemakers. AS asks RS to remain calm. RS leaves the decision to Panchayat people. People talk in favour of RS and feel that Tamil should come down his stand. Tamil wants to share his stand.

Precap: SS comes to TM's home. TM shuts the door and the couple stand crying at two sides of the door.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 September 2014 at 12:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miganvidyasureshhopper_oceanDaffodilee.Starbucks.-Swetha-

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 08 September 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
 Friday Update 12/09/14

Starts With Panchayat ppl supporting Saro family as Loss is for both side and ask Tamil to compromise with them,Tamil Apologizes to the Panchayat for using Weapon in Open place, but he dnt wanna discuss abt his family issue in public and leave from there by saying he ll handle it!!

Rs Convincing Saro as they already knw its wat gna hpn and let we move frm here and tanx arunachalam for helping them till now, Both Anbarasu and Pandi are Happy.

Meenu Crying alone in her room, Soundharya came there, Meenu get irked with her and ask her nt to talk with her and nt to take her name anymore!! Soundharya cries along with Meenu

Meenu questions her as Why does she played with her own daughter's life?? Why she hides everything?? She already knw everything and hiding just to help ur brother's family in getting their property?? Soundharya pleaded her to listen her once, but Meenu so Adamant

Meenu ask does Saro loves her Truly or Thats also a part of their Darma???Soundharya says Saro loves her Truly, But Meenu doesn't believe it and shouted at her as Doesnt she think abt dad at once??? How can we face him, once he return here now!! Soundharya cries, But Meenu still did convinced!!

Saro Family and Arunachalam with Priya in Parvathi paati home, all are polambifying, Arunachalam ask wat they gna do next?? RS replies as let we gv them some space as both Tamil and Meenu are shattered, let we move to Chennai for some more days and ll talk abt this issue to them later!! Priya agree with this, RS ask abt Saro's Desicion?? Saro replies as he wanna Apologize to Meenu 1st and wnt move frm here nu!!

Meenu Standing in Terrace and saw Saro cumng, Before he enter into home, she shuts the door at his face, Saro pleaded her to listen to him, But Meenu shouted him to leave from there, Saro promise that He doesn't knw abt RS's plan and He said truth to her for twice, and pleaded to believe his love, But Meenu again and again shouted at him to leave before Tamil and Vaithi, Saro Finally says Ok, Im Leaving...Meenu Stunned and Both Saro and Meenu Shattered!!

Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 12 September 2014 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

migannithya..Daffodilee.Starbucks.-Swetha-

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Monday episode 749
September 15, 2014

Anbarasu and the his old assistant tells pandi now the ball in his court. His turn to charm vaithi and get vaithi to tell tamil that pandi is the right man for meenashi.

Vaithi comes. Pandi and his friends pour drinks for him - get him drunk and poison his mind against saravanan. Vathi gets really drunk - in between pandi friends ask who is going to marry poor meenashi and indirectly suggest pandi's name. Saravanan does not say anything (thank god in drunk he did not give his word to pandi)

Vaithi comes back home sees saravanan. Starts beating him up badly. Arunasalam comes and stops them - drags vaithi in.

Tamil mother giving some hot pat for saravanan while RS and saradha scolds him. Arunasalam and priya just remain silent. Saravanan tells him he knows how to handle this and leaves from there frustrated. RS saradha cries saying they never hit him since small and now his getting beating from everyone. Priya ask what is the solution for all this. RS says they need Saravanan to come out and start thinking properly using his brain not heart.

Soundarya cries to tamil saying sorry. Tamil remain silent. Arunasalam comes and he too says sorry. Tamil says his not angry with arunasalam as they had used him. He ask arunasalam to get saravanan and his grandparents out from this village.

thodarum

Edited by migan - 28 December 2014 at 11:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajSawmya8762migannithya...Starbucks..SaduKiFarzi.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
SM Tuesday Update(September 16)
Updates by Navetha

Episode starts with meenu is sitting alone and recalls the past moments, tamil comes and ask her to speak out what ever in her heart and requests her not to hide her feelings. Meenu says she never ever have a relationship with the one whom Tamil hates, if Saro family is his edhiri then for her they are jenma edhiri, she says that she has thrown the engagement ring on Sara's face the moment she came to know the truth, she cries on his shoulder and both father-daughter becomes emotional.

At patti house , arunachalam tells everyone how much Tamil is angry on soundarya and very stubborn in his decision, he says Tamil ask him to take Saro ,Rs,Sharadha to Chennai. Saro says he will not leave this place untill meenu forgives him. Arunachalam calls RS,Sharadha to come with him but they denies it and says they will be with Saro only. Priya says she will also stay here but arunachalam says Saro needs thanimai and leaves to Chennai with Priya.

Saro calls meenu but she disconnects the phone,again he tries,she disconnects n switch off the mobile, Saro goes to sad mode.

At patti house RS n sharadha is worried as Saro goes out to meet someone. Taklas comes n warns them to go away from this place as vaithi is coming with goons to chase them out. Vaithi comes with goons, taklas hides from there. Vaithi n co starts breaking the stuffs at home and warns RS n Sharadha to leave the place ASAP, even he orders a goon to beat RS, he is about to beat him just then patti comes n chases them out. She says its her hubby house n vaithi doesn't have the rights to chase them. Vaithi n co leaves.

Saro meets myna in field area and requests to believe him that he told the truth to meenu long back but his grandparents played nicely. She ask him abt his wounds n he says he got this wound while fighting with vaithi. He requests her saying he wanna meet meenu once buy myna says meenu needs time now and tell him not to disturb her few days.
Episode Ends.

Precap - On the roadside meenu is walking, Saro comes in bicycle n stops infront of her,meenu gives angry look

Edited by migan - 16 September 2014 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawmya8762miganhopper_oceannithya...Starbucks.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Starts with Tamil sitting, he asks where is vaithi. vaithi comes back Tamil asks where he went, Vaithi said nothing.

Patti comes with an Aruval and she scolds Vaithi for acting like Rowdy. She says it is my husband house and I have all the right to do what ever with that house and I can let any one stay there. She warns Vaithi not ti use

Meenakshi and Soundarya are upset.

Myna comes to check on Meeansi she comes with food asks Meenyu to war. Meenu refused and crying sayin I cannot forget him nu.

A guy coem sees Tamil we cannot chase RS & co, Your mother supporting. Vaithi angry, Tami lsays be patient for now.

Saro so sad sitinng in a tea stall; Myna call she oing to meet Meen uasks Sato coem there.

He goes, sees Meeankshi and starts begging saying I said the truth. Meenakshi gets very angry and slaps him few times asking why he he lied to her bbu.

Thodarum...
Precap:
Promo scene.

Edited by migan - 18 September 2014 at 12:41am

sahanarajhopper_ocean.SaduKiFarzi.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Thursday Sep 17th updates

Episode 748

Meenu crying over phone and Shakthi consoles him. Shakthi asks tips for correcting TM. Meenu offers to tell after reading her diary. Vaithi comes and warns Shakthi to walk out of the town with RS & S ASAP.

Vettayan tells Sudha that he wants to marry TM. A shocked Sudha tries to convince him. Vettayan updates her about the promise TM (i.e. TM promised to marry Vettayan if SS didn't marry her) gave him when he kidnapped her.

TM and Myna on their way back home from their college. SS comes smoking. He challenges that he will make TM & Tamil accept him, marry her with all elders aasirvadham and make her pregnant in a years time. (ss..habba.. indha morakattaikku padayappa theme music vera..Angry)

SS updates his grandparents about his savaal. They are thrilled. SS says idea given by amma Meenu. RS feels it will gr8 if Meenu joins them in person.  SS says you guys should go back coz I fear that you guys may be harmed by Vaithi. RSS refuses to go and are ready to face any danger and will stand by SS for his love. An emotional family hug.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 19 September 2014 at 7:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajmiganhopper_ocean.SaduKiFarzi..Starbucks.CandyCrushh-Swetha-

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Friday Reserved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandyCrushh-Swetha-

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Monday updates
Brief updates :-

Meenashi walking alone.  RS and saradha stops her. Tries to say sorry but meenashi refuses to listen anything. She tells them not to waste time staying here as she is never going to marey saravanan. Both RS and Saradha upset.

Tamil mother comes back sees both RS and saradha crying.  She ask what happen.  Saravanan says soundarya just left. Poor soundarya looks like everyone at home not talking to her or eat her cooking. Patti gets angry says she will go and question tamil.

Tamil and meenashi both wonders where soundarya. She comes and meenashi ask where she went. She lies temple. Tamil mother comes... tamil gets angry does not allow her in. Ask her to leave this house. They are no longer mother son. Patti gets hurt cries but tamil ask his mother to chase them away then he will talk ... tamil walks away. (I feel so bad for her... grr this tamil is to much) 

Precap : saravanan and RS Saradha packs their things and leaves patti house.

Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 September 2014 at 7:22am

umadharanPallanguzhinithya...Starbucks.Daffodilee

Go to top