SM(2) September 2014 Archives

Posted: 9 years ago
Monday Updates
September 1, 2014

Engagement nadakuma illaiya?

Anbarasu does not agree as its like insulting the village rules etc etc. Anbarasu says this is like insult for him so his going to leave this place. Tamil feels guilty. Suddenly anbarasu guy comes running saying he got a call that some of the land on fire 😲. Other side dounglas is laughing - looks like his work pola 😆 anbarasu shock ask them to continue with engagement and drags his son out😛. Aiyar again ask for parents name. Finally arunasalam says hereon his adopting saravanan so to put his name. Tamil and others happy.  Vettaiyan shock tells priya her father made saravanan as her anna 🤣 RS stands and says he adopts saravanan as his grandson on son side while tamil mother says she will adopt him from her daughter side as grandson so to put their names as well.

Engagement takes place. Kutty kutty romances between both SM. Meenashi becomes happy knowing RS and saradha there too.

Thodarum - finally engaged!!! Wedding ku innum 1 year run pannum 😆

Please do hit the like button and join our discussions with your inputs and predictions. Also do not forget to hit the CM ranking. Thank you all
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
Tuesday Update 02/09/14
Starts with Saro and meenu laughing at Rajsekar and Saradha beating Iyer..Saro ask abt her Ring which is not there in her hand, She said she removed it by thinking tat he ll puts the Engagement Ring in her hand, but he didnt!! Saro runs to take Ring by excusing!! Meenu mom Meenu calling him, but he is nt near, so TM attends the call and talks with her full Happy..

Meenu says that She Watched their Engagement in Skype and says My Brother's Daughter is very pretty,TM thinks Brother's daughter?? Meenu ask sorry to TM as there was prbs in their engagement bcz of her and Saro dad's Absence over there..TM says its ok...Meenu cntnus saying that She feels very Bad wen Saro was Struggles to take his parent's name Saravanan Meenakshi,TM shocks and getting confused.

Meenu says she is so happy seeing her mom and Brother after 25yrs, Meenu is shocks...Meenu says She also very happy that TM agrees with this marriage, even after Saro sayignthe truth abt him and says Rajsekar and Saradha pair did a lot of funny things in their Engagement seems to be, every couple hv to lyk them and says they are IDEAL COUPLE..TM full if shocking ask Meenu from where she is talking?? Meenu says from Canada, again Meenu schoks, Meenu ask TM to come along with Saro to home by saying as Honeymoon after Marriage for 1 month as the climax is super there now and cuts the call by saying Saro's dad arrives.

Meenu goes Myna and says abt her convo with Saro's mom and says she had a doubt whether Saro is Really Saravanan - Meenakshi's son..Myna laughs and says No chance for it and may it is also a part of Saro's Drama, But Meenu strongly denies as she can feel the truth in his mom's way of talking..Myna somehow convince her by saying Saro is dng drama and not her Aunt's son for sure.

Meenu goes to Saro on stage, Saro ask for his mobile and ask her to gv her hand as he wanna put Engagement Ring to her. Myna stops him and make them to play the old Marriage game, but getting a Kudam full of water n puts ring in it!! Both Saro and meenu started searching Ring, Both stops and started staring at each other, Myna saw them and takes the kudam separately and seeing them holding their hands and Makes fun of them. Saro puts Ring on her finger.

Saro ask whether anybdy calls him?? and ask Mom called ah??? by seeing call list.. Meenu says yes and says she is very happy...Saro ask whether she talks abt her family as she seeing all them after a long time...Meenu thinks that So its all his drama, tats y he s asking the same which his mom talked...Saro says we hv to be there in canada now as Canada climate ll be super now, Meenu ask him to show his family photo, Saro agree by saying that he ll show by tonight after reaching home as he the all photos from childhood to their World Trip which they used to go once in a year..Meenu thinks He is talking lyk being very confident, Can he do also this for a Single drama??? and she is full on confusion!!

Precap : Anbarasu reveals truth abt Saro's identity to Vaithi!!
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Wednesday - Sep 3

Starts with Photo op session with the couple. They both exchange garlands, then drink from one bottle, take pictures the nwith Tamil, Aruna and then family photo. RS and Sarada feel they not in picture. But Patti calls them and all take picture together.

Next Vettaiyan tried to tanni adikka mixing in soda. He mixes it and before drinking gets disturb and Myna comes and drinks it. Second time he mixes again and gets a call and Priya comes and drinks it now. Vettaiyyan wonders how they are going to behave ippo nnu.

In the farm Anbarasu and c trying to put off fire and Anbarasu reveals he his his money in there(Vatti panam) upset all gone vaam. Pandi angry saying inge you upset but I am angry even more that i am not Meenakshi mappillai and their engagement going on.

Anbu tells pandi to call vaithi there.

Vaithi hesitates first but they force him to come. vaithi says he will be there in 10 mts.

Avlav than

Precap - Same - Pandi/Anbu tells Vaithi who Saro is.

Thursday Episode 740

Brief Updates

Soundarya brings suja as she wanted to talk to RS. They talk about saravanan and how much he had love for ramya and suja - he was their idol and always goes to him for advice. RS in tears about suja life - about her losing husband at early age. RS holds suja hand and talks with her. Tamil sees all this from far wonders why this man is talking so close to both suja and soundarya. Tamil comes near and RS pretends like his praying. 

Both myna and priya drunk - starts dancing around vettaiya. Drunk lae priya reveals that saravanan is meenashi son nu. Myna shock. Priya shows mobile pictures of saravanan with his parents. Vettaiyan laughs saying once tamil knows the truth he will be the mapillae nu.

Tamil tells arunasalam his proud today - he has engage his daughter with his best friend. Arunasalam becomes guilty. AS wants to tell tamil something but some other guys comes to take tamil. Tamil says he will come back and arunasalam can talk later.

Vaithi comes to see anbarasan and his son - anbarasu reveals the truth about saravanan. Vathi shock. Shows vaithi saravanan passport copy. 

thodarum
Friday Update
Starts with Vaithi in Dilemma by Kwng Saro's Identity, Anbarasu ask him to Question Saro Directly, so tat he can came to kne the truth!! Vaithi came to Duglas andShare this Info and gets Angry with Saro, But Duglas says we can get Any type of Citizenship card and Driving lisence with in 200rs these days and ask him nt to believe Anbarasu and Pandi in this matter and ask Vaithi to clear this issue by questioning his Grandparents and says they are here in Marriage..Vaithi Shocked to knw it!! and leaves.

Myna came to Meenu in Drunken stage and Blabbers that she wanna say her something which can maes her to be Shattered, Meenu ask the matter, Myna said She forget it, Meenu suspect anything abt Saro?? and ask on Myna abt this, Myna finally Abt to blabber the truth abt Saro, but Faints.

Vaithi came to Rajasekar and Saradha, they pretend to be strangers, but Vaithi says He identifies them and ask them abt Saro, But Both Rajasekar and Saradha esc from him!!

Saro is talking with a Starnger, Both his Grandparents calls him, and says Vaithi finds the truth abt him, But Saro doesnt get shocked as He already knws Vettaiyan ll do something lyk this, but y to get scared as Meenu is ok with the truth, Both Raja sekar and Saradha Stunnned...Saro says Its easy convince Vaithi as Meenu is Already Convinced and he ll convince Vaithi as lyk He convinced Meenu, Raja Sekar abt to say Something, but Saro leaves as he had some work!!

Show ends!
Monday Updates
Episode ...

Priya vomiting - bodhei ellam half gone lolz. Vettaiyan ask her to stop or else people see both of them will think something else and get her married to him 😆 Meenashi comes to them and ask what they told myna - she keep saying saravanan attae paiyan and fainted. Vettaiyan said nothing new - they just told her saravanan is her attae paiyan. What is new about it as meenashi ku teriyum tannnae. Meenashi super shock and ask how sure they are that saravanan is him? Vettaiyan says sudha also knows - she told him. Priya shows her mobile - pictures and video of RS saradha and saravanan when they came from Canada. She even tell meenashi that her father had to lie for their love. Even for marriage his parents will not be coming. Meenashi drops the phone and runs away. Priya shouts as its her iphone 😛

Meenashi goes taniya and starts crying. Remember her her promise to her father and RS lies. Tamil comes and ask why she is crying. She lies to him she feeling sad as after marriage need to leave her father. Ask him to cancel everything. Tamil smiles and tells her he will always be with her daughter nu.

Tamil brings meenashi to saravanan who is waiting to eat. Meenashi is angry and upset for saravanan lying. Does not even talk to him.

Vaithi comes back and search for his grandparents. He sees Soundarya and ask her who is saravanan. Soundarya shock and looks around. Everyone is watching them.

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago

Tuesday Update

Starts with Vaithi Questioning Soundharya abt Saro, She tries to Esc ask lyk Rajsekar and Saradha, But Vaithi very Adamant to knw, and threaten her by Saying that He ll info abt this to Dad, Soundharya Scared and Say the Truth abt Saro.

Vaithi is Full on Angry and says He ll Kill Saro for Cheating them till now, But Soundharya Stops him by saying Meenu lyf ll be Spoiled in this as She loves Saro a lot, Vaithi Stops bcz od this.

Daglus ask the Info to Vaithi, who is in Anger, Vaithi says abt Saro to him and Gets Angry. Saro and Meenu gvng pose to the stills, Meenu is not happy, Saro ask her wat hpn??? But she doesn't reply to him.

Vaithi says He ll kill Saro today and take a weapon and moves to Saro, but Stopped by Seeing both Saro and Meenu gvng pose to stills happily, Vaithi Feels bad and ask who can he cheat Meenu lyk this?? She seems to be Very Happy tat she is Engaged to her Lover, how cld i say abt him to her now?? And leaves from there sadly

Saro and Meenu stopped gvng pose, and Meenu back again to sad mood, Saro saw this and says Bcz of Uncle, till now u were smiling, now again bcms Sad, smthng wrng ll find it out!!

Rajsekar and Saradha meets Saro and Says the truth abt Rajsekar said lie to Meenu ask Saro dng Drama with her as her Aunty's Son, Saro get angry and ask so Meenu doesn't knw truth.

Vaithi might be said her the truth as she is Upset and not talking with me for some times, and shouts at his grandparents for dng this and leaves from there angrily

Saro and menu meets at Stage again, Both Sitting in Chari and Saro looks at her Sadly, While Meenu disgust with him and leaves from there by throwing the Ring which was gvn by Saro!!

Wednesday Sep 10

Sudha asks Soundarya why she accepted to Vaithi who Saro is, Soundarya tells she was forced and had no choice. But requested Vaithi to do nothing bad. 

Patti hears that too and worry if Meenakshi knows this.

Saro comes all unhappy they ask him and he shows the ring and tells how Meenu threw the ring in anger.

Yjry all more worry and feel bad.

Saro tells enough is enough I am going to tell the truth to mama. Everyone tries to stop him he says no more lies as I hate myself for lying and goes.

Soundarya informs RS abs Sarada about it and they also leave to Shivan temple where Tamil went. 

Saro keep walking some how RS &S catch him and begs not to tell the truth. Saro does not agree so RS says let him go ahead/\. 

RS says let it happen,

Saro goes to meet Tamil, he takes im inside temple to pray.

RS and Sarada decide to reveal first so they go to th entrance.

Precap: Same as in promo.

Thursday Sep 11th updates

Shakthi wants to reveal the truth to Tamil and apologize for hiding the same. RS and Saradha walk in, apologize and remove their disguise. A boiling Tamil orders Shakthi to kill them. Shakthi drops the aruval and says I cannot since they are my thatha, patti. I am your pagayali Saro's son. Saro and Meenu are my parents. Tamil is shattered. He kicks SS for cheating him and picks the aruval to kill SS. AS stops Tamil. Tamil breaks down and curses them for spoiling his life then and now his daughter's life.

Panchayat called. Vaithi wants to cancel the engagement, kaasu vetti pottu severe the relationships between two families and chase SS & Co out of the town. Mixed reactions from the crowd. Pandi and Anbarasu try to take advantage and humiliate RS & Co. RS gives it back and oor periyavars ask Anbu and Pandi to stay out.  Vaithi says SS hid his identity and cheated us. SS says I stayed at my thai mama's home and have all rights to stay there and marry my murai ponnu. However I apologize for lying. Vaithi wants to kill SS for talking about murai. Perusus stop him and say it is natural in village side to fight for murai ponnu. They ask RS's opinion for kaasu vetti podaradhu. RS refuses. Vaithi jumps for separating Meenu from Tamil. RS says isn't my son away from his akka, you guys have not even let my daughter talk to me for so many years. If you guys want I will ask him to send that sister here but in return you guys should send my daughter with me and nobody should come seeking for their wife or mom. Any girl should live with her hubby only. If she would have lived here as a vazhavetti for the past 25 years would your father have been happy about it. I came down my stand and thought of uniting the families with another marriage but you guys are all set to kill us. RS asks AS to arrest the troublemakers. AS asks RS to remain calm. RS leaves the decision to Panchayat people. People talk in favour of RS and feel that Tamil should come down his stand. Tamil wants to share his stand.

Precap: SS comes to TM's home. TM shuts the door and the couple stand crying at two sides of the door.

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
 Friday Update 12/09/14

Starts With Panchayat ppl supporting Saro family as Loss is for both side and ask Tamil to compromise with them,Tamil Apologizes to the Panchayat for using Weapon in Open place, but he dnt wanna discuss abt his family issue in public and leave from there by saying he ll handle it!!

Rs Convincing Saro as they already knw its wat gna hpn and let we move frm here and tanx arunachalam for helping them till now, Both Anbarasu and Pandi are Happy.

Meenu Crying alone in her room, Soundharya came there, Meenu get irked with her and ask her nt to talk with her and nt to take her name anymore!! Soundharya cries along with Meenu

Meenu questions her as Why does she played with her own daughter's life?? Why she hides everything?? She already knw everything and hiding just to help ur brother's family in getting their property?? Soundharya pleaded her to listen her once, but Meenu so Adamant

Meenu ask does Saro loves her Truly or Thats also a part of their Darma???Soundharya says Saro loves her Truly, But Meenu doesn't believe it and shouted at her as Doesnt she think abt dad at once??? How can we face him, once he return here now!! Soundharya cries, But Meenu still did convinced!!

Saro Family and Arunachalam with Priya in Parvathi paati home, all are polambifying, Arunachalam ask wat they gna do next?? RS replies as let we gv them some space as both Tamil and Meenu are shattered, let we move to Chennai for some more days and ll talk abt this issue to them later!! Priya agree with this, RS ask abt Saro's Desicion?? Saro replies as he wanna Apologize to Meenu 1st and wnt move frm here nu!!

Meenu Standing in Terrace and saw Saro cumng, Before he enter into home, she shuts the door at his face, Saro pleaded her to listen to him, But Meenu shouted him to leave from there, Saro promise that He doesn't knw abt RS's plan and He said truth to her for twice, and pleaded to believe his love, But Meenu again and again shouted at him to leave before Tamil and Vaithi, Saro Finally says Ok, Im Leaving...Meenu Stunned and Both Saro and Meenu Shattered!!