Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Milan abhi adha adhora hai MG os surprisedno 2 on page 48 -7 june (Page 48)

gunjar Goldie
gunjar
gunjar

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
wowww 
mahi superb os yaar
geet ki prem kahaani from 10th year
opps i mean adhuri prem kahaniLOLLOLWink
ho god so hilarious mahi 
poor boys..
hero ki entry kab hai??
jaldi next part do mahi
eagerly waiting for next Smile

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

os  -  part  2

At  last  I took  decision  that  I  will  not  going  with this  love and  touch  like  things ,but  my  parent  unko  kon samjatha ,they look a  boy  for  me

He  is  not handsome and  all he is  simple n sober perfect husband materiel dil  ka acha  tha ,n  I start to develop my like  to himself  but   a fear  that my touch will be  hurt him ,I try  to avoid  him to  touch  but  on day  of  engagement day ,he  call  my  parent  and  say  he  want  to  took  me  to their  mandir  to  took blessing  for  our  new  life , I  reach  that  mandir  and  we  took blessing  from  god  and  sit  nearby  garden for  some  time  ...he  is  true  gentlemen  but  that  day  his  hormones   start  to  take  toll  on  him he some  time  try  to  touch  me  but  somehow  I  dig  that ...with  foolish  smile  

Again  he  try  to  touch my  plam  but  someone hold  his  hand  ,we  both  look  to that  man ... A  tall  man holding  his  hand  and looking  to  me  with  smile  , u know  I  think  I  know  that  smile  ,kahi  to  dekhi  thi and  before  I think  anything ,he  offer  me  choclate and  land  slip  from  my  foot ,I mummer kumar  ,it's  really shock  for  me  ...like  laga  laga laga shock  laga 

Me  feel  like  run  some  wear

Kumar  -  how  u  r going  to  touch  my  wife

And  that boy  look  him  with  winded   eyes  ,and  mummer  wife 

Kumar  - ha  we   get  married  in  childhood  itself  

Boy - ohhh  main kitana  dar  gaya  tha ,bhai  doll  ki  shadi  ko  shadi  nahi  bola  jatha ,wo  to  ek  play  tha  bhool  javo

Kumar -  that  is  not  play  for  me u  get  it 

Both  turn to  my side  and  say  ,what  u  want  geet , kisase  shadi  karna  chaiti  ho  tum  ,till  now  so many  log  come  around  us  its  free  show  for  them     me  feel  so insulting  humiliated  , tear  start  to  flow  from my  eyes ,  shadi  naam   se  hi  nafrat  hone  lagi  dono  apni  hi  dhoon main  then   they  not  thinking  about  me  ye  show  ki  wajase  what  I  feeling  right  now  there  is  big  breej  on  that  garden  , don't  know  what  happen  to  me  and  I  rush  to  their  with  such  speed  ,my mind  block  all  my  thoughts , bas  this  humiliation  take  toal  on  my  mind and  I  JUMP from that bridge  yes  ,I geet  handa  try  to suicide  from  that  bridge

And  my  fear  get  real I  jump from bridge  but  fall  on kumar  and  that boy , and u  don't  believe  , I don't  get small  injury  on  my  body  , but  kumar  and  that  boy  from  neck  to  toe  get  injured  dono  ki  milke  15 hadi  to  tooti  hogi , waise  mera  thoda  weight  to hai  na  bas  that  day  I  decide  bus bahot  ho  gaya  now  no  love , touch  and  injury  game ,s o  in  age  of  28 I  am  single  so now  tale  me  ,MR. writer  Maan  singh khurana kaise  lagi  meri  life  ki  story  fantasy  lag  rahi  hogi  na  ,  but  this  is  the  fact  of  my  life  ...and  she  turn to   a  man age  30 very handsome  who bugging  her  from  few  day  that  he  want  to  know  her  story  and  want  to  write  on it ,  first I say NO to  him  but  , he convince  me 

MSK  give  thought full  look  to  me  and  say  . don't  u  feel   this  just  coincidence  ,u  r not responsible  for  this all accident  , it  is  just  accident 

Geet  took  deep  breath  , itne  baar co incidence  mr  khurana ,

Maan -  ya  I know  bahot  baar  hua  hai  ,but  u  r  not  guilty , accident  to  hote  rehate  hai 

Geet  -  my  be  u  right   but  na , I don't  want  to  face  again this  all  so  its fiish  for  me  I  accepted  that  I  have  curse  with  me  ...

Maan -  miss  handa  think  about  my  word  ,once  and  thanks  for  sharing  all  this  with  me , I will  come  after  some  day  kuch  document  main apki  sine  lagagi  ok 

Poor  geet  who  start to lost in  his  M  shape  lips  ,somehow  nodded  in yes  and  went  to   window  side  and  mummer  bye ,mr  khurana

Maan  feel  smoothing  wrong  but  he  keep  quit  and  went  from there

lo  main  fas  gai   ,third  part  coming  soon

muje  laga  tha  two  part  main  finish  ho jaayega Cry

Edited by Mahimaan - 06 June 2015 at 11:54pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghkaminilovershubhiguptaDograshivangicanonvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06zeroonekruti_maaneetriceaparnapodurineetugarg123--Yashvi--sravanthi93preet.harmanrumana88kainturakiranrashmivermaPiyu75fmaaneetvsplluvvivian286SAI92shalinimaaneetsneharjun92LM1991icskwtpreetidhawanfrnd.of.frndzpari_goyalsamidsamidhottyangelsita_ramaMonikaarorakamnagupta7mishtypiesuni_104Sundari.mauaanakh5683ambeernjayshu17kabslockspriyasree6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6KINGKHANFANleenuguruaparna3011anonymous.me_Maaneet_

Sundari. IF-Rockerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
LOL
aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
too much funnyLOL
suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Lovely update
alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz
alekhika20
alekhika20

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Lovely os,cont soon.
rashmiverma Senior Member
rashmiverma
rashmiverma

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hahaha ye kya h.. geet kisi ko plz mat khna I lv u vrna vo bichara to gya... adivasi shadi seriously hehehe. . humare hero ki bhi entry krvao ab..
_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
awesome os
poor geet ki storiesLOL
she is telling her stories to maan...
waiting for the next part...
update soon!!!!

Go to top