Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Milan abhi adha adhora hai MG os surprisedno 2 on page 48 -7 june (Page 45)

cuteeagle65 Goldie
cuteeagle65
cuteeagle65

Posted: 19 April 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
lovely os loved it maaneet feeling nervous maan ask geet 4 taking their relation further & they bcome one beautifully written story

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Res   for   new   ss

Edited by Mahimaan - 20 April 2015 at 3:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashvi--fmaaneetgunjarnitika20leenuguru--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Mahi Hug...dont know how i missed this storyShocked...maybe when all my pm's got deleted Confused...thank u for the beautiful story on Maaneet arranged marriage...loved all the parts Heart...u wrote their feelings so beautifully Clap...her innocence and his naughty nature are so adorable...Maan and Geet finally became one with so much love...their milan made them Maaneet Day Dreaming

hearts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterockstar

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Tongue 

new  two  part  os  enjoy

Geet  so  much  lost  in thought  she yesterday  celebrate  her 28  birthday  and  still  she is  untouched  by  anyone  and  jisne  bhi  touch  karna  chaha  unka  to ...kya  puri  story aisa bolu  kya  chalo  thoda past  main  chalet  hai 

Myself  geet  handa  year  10 , thodi  choti age  hai  na  pyaar   vyyar  ke liye  but  ,wo tha  hi  aisa  so  cute ,boll  se  kehle  raha  tha  mere  ghar  ke  samane  and  me  standing  near  gate  ,he  look  to me  and  give  me  beautiful  smile ,ohh  I love  that  ,me  also  smile or  say shy  smile ,a  smile  which  make  anyone  mad  ...so  he  also  get  attract  with  me hoga  hi main itni  beautiful  jo  hu 

Than  he  come  really  closed  to  me  and  say  hi  I  am  abhi , I give  my  hand in his  hand and  say  me  geet  handa  and  before  we  say  smoothing  that  boy lying  on  ground  with a  hard  shout of  boll  which is  other  boys  playing  in  ground ...and  my  first  love  story get  injured  bye  a  BOLL

Hu  u  all  feel  sad  na  me  to  but  for  some  day  than I  after  2  year  I again  fall  in love  with ,aise  kya  face  bana  rahe  ho app  log  yaar  dil  to  bacha  hai  ji  ...hu  where  I  am  than  after  two  year  I  saw  him a boy  year 14   name  Kumar  and  I  m 12  year  , thoda  patala  tha  but  its  ok ...choclate  lata  tha  mere  liye  bahot  sari ...main  apne  baba  se  chup  chup  ke  milati  thi  usko  ,maza  aata  tha   than  one  day  he  say  me  that  he want  to  marry  me 

Me  feel  so  happy  my  marriage  wow  big  dream  of  my  life , I just  follow  him and  we  went  to  a  mandir  , he  brought  two  small  branch  of  tree  ,  he  say  we  r  going  to  marry  with adivasi  rituals , I nodded  in  yes  and  we  excanhge  that  branch and  we  become  husband  and  wife

Than he  say  with shy  face  now  next  ritual  we have  to kis.  Each  other  u all  know  how  its  feel  to first  ki... ,he   bend  little  and try to ki... but  stop  with somone  voice  and  we  liteeraly   run  from there  ,today I  think  acha  hua  that  day  he  not  touch  me 

U  will get  confused  na  why ...

Than  suno   after  some days  he  say  we  don't  full our other  rituals  after  marriage  ...i  ask  him  what  rituals  , he  say  we   have  to  go  honey moon its  compulsory

Me  thodi  slow  thin a  tab  so  I ask  what  is  this ,he  say  we  will  went  to  near  by Killa ,  fort  ,visit  there  and  spend  full  day  there  itself ...

Me  say  oh its  mean trip  or  picnic  na  ,he  nodded  in yes

Next day  he  throw  a  chit  for  me , I  read tha  he  say tomorrow  morning  I  shall  come  to  back side  of my  house  so  we  shall  went  to  our  honey  moon

But  that  paper  lost  from me , which I thought  I  put  in my pant  pocket

Next  morning  ,me  reach  to  back  side  of  house  in  early  morning ,n there  I  saw him standing  with  his  bicycle ...he  is  looking  so  dashing  just  like  hritick roshan  of  Dhoom ...

I  went  near  him ...he  say  all  ready to  go  ,I nodded  in  yes  ,

He  but  one  ritual is  pending  ...i say  what  

He - wo  kiss

I  just  closed my  eyes  he  also  closed his   eys and  took  my  hand  in his  hand  its  our  first  touch  and  same  time  I  pull  by  someone , and  I  look  to  source and  land  skip  from my  foot its my  baba , and  before I  say  anything he is  lying  on floor  because  of  hard  slap  from my  baba poor  boy  next  two  days  hospital  main tha

So  its  so  painfull  na  look meri  pehali  adhoori shadi and  husband  ki dulahi

Than  we  shif  to  other  city  now  I  am  in  my  sweet  18  in my collage as  usual  a  boy  fall  in love  with me  ,but  this time  I have  to  start  to  feel  like  ,if  I  fall  for  someone  and  he  also  fall  for  me and  we  touch  we  each  other  than  same happen like  in past 

So  I  ignore  him in starting  but  he is  so ziddi ,plyer  tha  basket  ball  ka  tall  handsome  at  last  I  say  yes  but  touch  nahi  karn diya pure  year  in end  of  year  he  have  basketball  match n  I sit  in stadium

But  toddy   he  playing  so  bad  dhan hi  nahi tha  uska ,at last  he took  5  min  brake  and  come  to  me  and  before  I  stop him he  just  took  my  palm  in his  plan and  say  pleas  wish  me luck  don't  know  what  happen  to  me

But  u  r  my  lucky  charm  so  now  I  will  win ,and  yes  that happen he  will  win  all  player  get  so  existed  and  hug  him ,but  don't  know  what  happen , they all  happen they  all  fall on  him but  wrong  way  and  he  lost  his ...

So  my  third adhoori prem kahani ...

next part  till  evening  enjoy

Edited by Mahimaan - 06 June 2015 at 1:16am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhiguptaCandy_jscanonvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06kruti_maaneetneetugarg123--Yashvi--Paingelthendral_111PoonamTpreet.harmankainturakiranrashmivermacuterockstarvsplcuteeagle65SAI92LM1991SHIK.LOVMAANEETicskwtsneharjun92gunjarfrnd.of.frndzpreetidhawansamidsamidhottyangelpari_goyalMonikaarorakamnagupta7huma12.sita_ramasuni_104Rashmi234GC_TheKingSundari.ambeernjayshu17nehakapoor7mayurmaaneetNeejuHanishadevimauaaKINGKHANFANkabslockspriyasreegill123angeldream14leenugurualekhika20love2_somasona-rai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sanghita0000jasika08sanum23heemasomaniaparna3011anomalousmishtytaahir004bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfan_Maaneet_tabby999

kamnagupta7 IF-Dazzler
kamnagupta7
kamnagupta7

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Looks lyk geet had a bad luck in d name of love.
Her every love is snatched from her
Geet did adivasi marriage at the age of 12
Where is our hero mommy.
Waiting for him

Edited by kamnagupta7 - 06 June 2015 at 1:23am
luvvivian286 Goldie
luvvivian286
luvvivian286

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
lovely os
hottyangel IF-Dazzler
hottyangel
hottyangel

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
lovely and very funny os... geets love stories from the age of ten...waiting for nextSmile
suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Nice update

Go to top