Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Milan abhi adha adhora hai MG os surprisedno 2 on page 48 -7 june (Page 40)

GC_TheKing IF-Dazzler
GC_TheKing
GC_TheKing

Posted: 11 March 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Where I will find the OSConfusedU devilAngry Even u have updated the second part. 
And for this OS u can update whatever u want. 

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged

hi   all  this  is   surprised    for   all  of  u 

lakin  isase   jada   bold  main  nahi  likhan

chati   for   this   story  

hope   so  u  like  this  SR  of  maaneet  

be  late  Happy  geet    anniversary

maan   froze  in  his  place he  don't  know  how  to  react  the  room  is decorated so beautiful haven is  word  is small  for  it  jis  din  ka maan 3 dinose  kar  raha  but  now  he  feel  so many  emotions  playing  in his heart , a desire , love  happiness ,thoda fear  all  this  emotions  doing  summersault in him  Ye  teen  dino  ka  hide  and  seek  ka  khele  jo  bahot  sari beautiful yaade  memory  de  gaya  maan  ko  aur  geet  ko  , which  they  will cherished all  their  life but  this is totlly different  from  that  hide  and  seek  romance  this  is  Milan  of  tow  body as  well  two  mind  and  soul 

maan caressed  his  hair   in  nervousness , he  don't  want  to  hurt  her   or  she  feel  fear  with  his  any  move  ...till  now  he want  to  come  this  moment soon  and  when  its   come   he  so  nervous  at  last   he  took  deep  breath , and entered  in  room  their  haven  their  room

and  his  eyes  went  on  bed ...he  mummer  oh   my  god  his  geet  all  in  dulhan attired  waiting   for  him  with  long  veil  ...he walk  some distance  and  get  her  nervousness   when  she pull  her  leg  more  to  herself  , maan  gulp  hard  now  he   feel  more  nervous   how  he  going  to  make  them selves  comfortable   today   he  losing  all  his  charm  and   happy  go  lucky  nature  this  situation  make   him  like  this 

maan  took  some  more  step  and  reach  near  bed  , he  want  to  see  her  beautiful  face  which   is  hide  under long  veil  ,he  saw  her  shaking  finger  and  get  her  stage  of  mind  and  body  ...now  he  remind  adi  word  and   he  took  deep   breath  and  say 

In  soft   voice    he  say  Geet  me  also  felling  nervous ...and  geet  look  to  maan  from inside  of  their  veil ,she  accepting   her  husband  going  to   start  in  full  speed  but  hear  himself  is  hell  nervous ...she  like  this   side  of  her  maan  a  soft  smile  play  on  her  lips

Next  moment   she  thought   if  we  both  get  nervous  like  this  than  humari  SR  kaise  hogi ...a  blush  covered  on her  face  when  she  realized  what   is  she  thinking  ,she   thought   for  while  and  say   with  confidence   voice  me  not  feeling any  fear  just  thodi  nervous

That  sentence  of  geet    give  maan  new  confidence    he  sit  near  her  and  took  hand  in his  hand  and  ask  ,r  u  sure  and  she  nodded   in  yes  , maan  ask   r  u  ready  for  making poora  Milan  ...she  again  nodded   in  yes  and  maan  put   his  M  shape  lips  on geet  hand ...

Maan  slowly   pull  her  ghoonget  to  see   his  soul   who is  his life  partner maan took  his  hand  to  touch  that  angelic  beauty  who  sit  in front  of  him  with  closing  eyes  he  want  to  geet  open  her  eyes  ...he  slowly  bend  and  blow   on  her   eyes  and  poor   geet   just   hug  him  in shyness   so  tightly  and  both  body  shake   with  each other  so intimate  touch ...

aake teri baho me

Har sham lage sinduri) - (2)

Mere mann ko mahkaya - 2

Tere mann ki kasturi) - (2)

(Aake teri baho me

He   feel  so  perfect   this  hug  , this  starting  of  their   milan   in all  sense   jo  unko  do  se  ek  banana  wala  tha   he  feel  like yes  it is   his   world  uski   geet  ki  baho  main  hi  poora   world   hai  jo  un  dono   ko  ek  duze   se   baande  rakhega

Maan  took  chance  and  put  his  lips  on  geet  shoulder  ,  geeet moan ...than  it  struk  her  maan   ne  puri  chnari   hi  alag  kar   di  hai   usase  she more   shy  and push herself   in him and poor   boy  for  control  his  moan  bite  on geet  shoulder and  she  hissed  and  shake  in  maan   hug  ...in  all  this   geet  paalu  come  out  from  his  shoulder  and  maan  come  out   from  her  hug  and  lost  in her  beuty  which   geeet  trying  hard  to  hide  with  her  hand  which  she  put  in  her  front

(Mahaki hawaye udata aachal

Lat ghugharale kale badal) - (2)

Prem sudha naino se barase

Pi lene ko jivan tarase

(Baho me dhas lene de

Prit ke chumban dene de) - (2)

In adharo se chhalak na jaye - 2

Yauvan ras anguri

Geet    ke    baal  jo  hawa  se uda rahe  the  along  with  her  pallu ...maan  so  want  to  geet  just   once  open   her   hazal   so  he  look  a  love   for  him   in that  beautiful  hazal  ,he  want  to  drink   that  love  ...he in husky  voice   mummer  ,geet  please  just  once  open  your   eyes   please

And   geet  open  her   eyes   and  watch  full  of  love   and  desire   maan   eyes  who  looking  her  with  so   much  love  and  happiness ...next   maan  gaze   went   to  her  rosy  lips  which   r  shaking  ...

And  she  get   maan  unspoken   word   like    he  asking   geet  I  want  to  test    your  this  honey  rosy  lips

(Aake teri baho me

Next   moment    geet   shake  in shyness   when  maan  gaze   went   to   her  hand  which   trying  to  hide her  feminist   beauty    with   her  soul mate ,  she  get   his  request   jo   maan  ka  haq  bhi  tha   and   she  look  to  maan  eyes  and  took   away   her  both   hand    from  her  front  ...maan   eyes  winded  in desire    and   geet  action  ...beautiful    word   come   from  her   mouth   when  he  saw  her   beauty   first  time  that  also  so  closed   indeed   she  is  beautiful   girl  his  geet

(Sunderta ka bahata sagar

Tere liye hai rup ke badal) - (2)

Indradhanush ke rang churau

Teri zulmi mang sajau

(Do phulo ke khilane ka

Waqt yahi hai milane ka) - (2)

Aja milake aaj mita de - 2

Thodi si ye duri

Maan   bend   very   near   to  geet  and  mummer  in her   ear   ...geet   u  r  beautiful     women  and life  of  mine  thanks   for   trusting  me  and  give  me  HAQ   TO  make  me  of yours   jo  Milan   ab  tak   adhoora  tha  usko  pura  karneka  moka   dene  ke  liye  thanks   Mrs  geet  maan  singh   khurana

And   next  moment   maaneet  lips   meet   with  each  other  for  starting  their  beautiful  journey  to   become  maaneet   in  all   sense

(Aake teri baho me

Mere mann ko mahakaya - 2

Tere mann ki kasturi

(Aake teri baho me

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouzkaminiloverCandy_jsjaasz_25Aakshithacanonrim7nikitaagarwal06kruti_maaneetneetugarg123--Yashvi--florald7vkrish9290860623thendral_111PoonamTCHERUKURI9sugivarunachu66monika121Piyu75preet.harmanfmaaneetpriyanka5020cuterockstarluvvivian286cuteeagle65SAI92sneharjun92azainaneel11erumzaheernitika20supernasahuhottyangelpari_goyalRocks.DharaRashmi234GC_TheKingmishtypieMonikaarorakamnagupta7zidavandana73sita_ramasuni_104_CrystalFlames_GeetMeetSundari.piya27nehakapoor7idunnodeep002misty_drastifanpriyasreegill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANangeldream14alekhika20--Ratna--maaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sanghita0000aparna3011anonymous.meheemasomanilehrjasika08Gudiyeettaahir004Drashtilovebhanu_rekhagkhwaishfan_Maaneet_Infinity.Donnaa

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
awesome story...

loved it very much...

Sundari. IF-Rockerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sach me surprise...!!!

Evn I didn't know abt it... ShockedShocked

Awsm part... Achha kiya to not make it much bold bit keep the feelings enacted!
So beautiful... The rush of emotionz and upon that all closeness...

Hahhaa... Geets self-talks on maan saying his nervousness was awsm...lol!!!

Loved their poora Milan now Wink

Edited by Pooooooooooooja - 10 April 2015 at 12:37am
kamnagupta7 IF-Dazzler
kamnagupta7
kamnagupta7

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Lovely os
Maan nd Geet both r feeling nervous.
Mommy d description of maan feeling r superb.
Maan asked permission from Geet.
She is also ready to move in deir relationship.
KINGKHANFAN IF-Sizzlerz
KINGKHANFAN
KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
awesome os lovely update
maan is feelng nervous nd same wit geetSmile
finally maaneet became one in all senses
EmbarrassedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by KINGKHANFAN - 12 April 2015 at 12:17pm
Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove