Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$~Chat With Neha N Anyone # 14~$ (Page 116)

._SudiptA_. IF-Dazzler
._SudiptA_.
._SudiptA_.

Joined: 11 October 2012
Posts: 3812

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by ._SudiptA_.

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

hello allBig smile
let me know if u ppl come at any specific time, so that i can come in at that timeBig smile

hi deepak :) no specific tym LOL


D'ohOuch

when i was here, lucky was not here, n when she came i wasnt here... if we agree on a specific time then we can avoid this hit or miss eventsLOL


LOL ..But i don knw if i ll be able 2 cum in a specific tymOuch...if i start doing 1thing i 4get about d other thingROFL...but itz a gud idea... :D

Edited by ._SudiptA_. - 30 January 2015 at 6:36am

Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

hello all Big smile
let me know if u ppl come at any specific time, so that i can come in at that time Big smile
u wanna come on I-F 24/7?LOL

lol...no Tongue

thats y me asking for a specific time Tongue
im on and off of india forums meaning theres no specific time i can clear...it depends on how well my schedule lets me free

ohh okies Ermm

so U already starting ur day with IF? LOL
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini
Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 65793

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

hello all Big smile
let me know if u ppl come at any specific time, so that i can come in at that time Big smile
u wanna come on I-F 24/7?LOL

lol...no Tongue

thats y me asking for a specific time Tongue
im on and off of india forums meaning theres no specific time i can clear...it depends on how well my schedule lets me free

ohh okies Ermm

so U already starting ur day with IF? LOL
no right now its morning time n im kinda free so thats why im on IF...otherwise im gonna come very late...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunny_Bliss

Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._SudiptA_.

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by ._SudiptA_.

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

hello allBig smile
let me know if u ppl come at any specific time, so that i can come in at that timeBig smile

hi deepak :) no specific tym LOL


D'ohOuch

when i was here, lucky was not here, n when she came i wasnt here... if we agree on a specific time then we can avoid this hit or miss eventsLOL


LOL ..But i don knw if i ll be able 2 cum in a specific tymOuch...if i started doing 1thing i 4get about d other thingROFL...but itz a gud idea... :D

ohh okies. Tongue
same with me LOL. me also so poor at multi-tasking LOL
i just cant even chat at two places...its either IF or at fb..not cant do both at d same time..i forget to reply at one of those places ROFL
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini
Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 65793

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
lucky where r u? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..

._SudiptA_. IF-Dazzler
._SudiptA_.
._SudiptA_.

Joined: 11 October 2012
Posts: 3812

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Now i need 2 go ll cum laterLOL
bye deepak n Meena
Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by do_not_disturb

hello all Big smile
let me know if u ppl come at any specific time, so that i can come in at that time Big smile
u wanna come on I-F 24/7?LOL

lol...no Tongue

thats y me asking for a specific time Tongue
im on and off of india forums meaning theres no specific time i can clear...it depends on how well my schedule lets me free

ohh okies Ermm

so U already starting ur day with IF? LOL
no right now its morning time n im kinda free so thats why im on IF...otherwise im gonna come very late...

hehe..ok  Tongue

so had ur brkfast? Big smile
what u hav for brkfast? Big smile
Sunny_Bliss IF-Stunnerz
Sunny_Bliss
Sunny_Bliss

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 27454

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._SudiptA_.

Now i need 2 go ll cum laterLOL
bye deepak n Meena

D'oh
byee ...catch u later Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$~Chat With Neha N Anyone # 15~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nehageet.   Replies: 1194   Views: 13915

Nehageet. 1194 13915 13 February 2015 at 8:43am by Nehageet.
Chat With Neha N Anyone # 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Nehageet.   Replies: 1180   Views: 31588

Nehageet. 1180 31588 28 December 2014 at 10:47pm by Nehageet.
Chat With Neha n Anyone # 12 ( New Link On First Page )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Nehageet.   Replies: 1190   Views: 18770

Nehageet. 1190 18770 10 November 2014 at 12:00am by Nehageet.
|| Happy Birthday Neha(neha-rockks) ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ChaiBiskoot   Replies: 46   Views: 12720

ChaiBiskoot 46 12720 15 November 2013 at 7:21am by --RockStar--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index