Shastri Sisters

CHULLU BHAR PAANI (Page 2)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by Waida1234

I 100% agree with all your quotes and he fully deserves to go 'dubao himself in chullu bhar panni' but, what will happen to Anu and we Anuraj shippers if he dies...ROFLROFL I know you will be one among the first who will go and cry over his dead body...you being a great Anuraj fangirl...TongueAnyway, in his latest interview Rajat said when Kari will be thrown out of Sareen House..he will go into a shock mode whereby,  he will not know how to approach Anu as he hasn't yet said anything to her...not even a sorry...may be when he will come out of his quarantine and decide to confront Anu...she would have already left...and then Rajat wooing Anu session will start that will lead to their purna vivah...Embarrassed Tongue
who says he is gonna die and i know it verywell waida that if he dies even you'll not watch ss infact nobody of us will LOL we all know that one fine day anuraj has to be 2gether but for now he has to apologize but even your prediction can be true!!!!
Ya!...you are right...if no Anuraj...no SS for me...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by --Divya--

Mmm nice points yaar... Clap

I think after proving herself innocent anu leave sareen house Stern Smile

Rajat ofcourse feels ashamed of himself n not able to face anu n others...Ouch

he may drink so much n get unconscious... Shocked LOL or try to take apology from anu D'oh
he should do whatsoever he wants but i want anu to leave him and just dissappear with nobody having the idea of where can she be!
I want Anu to go back to Kanpur...and Rajat following her...at least there will be no haddi mein kabab to disturb them...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
But i very strongly feel that anu wont leave rajat and go coz its for him she did all this shaadi ka drama and she told that sach aur iss chupe pyaar ko zaroor baahar. Laayegi so i dont think she will leave him!!! She might leave him due to misunderstanding that he doesnt love her coz in that interview rajat told that he is still in shock and didnt talk a word to anu still!! And he also told that anu aur rajat ko ek hone me time hai!!! What did he mean by this???Cry Angry

Edited by shrividhya - 29 December 2014 at 4:04am

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Super post.ROFL
Poor Rajat. He won't know what to do!

More than what is Rajat going to do. It is about Anu. Will she accept him?

I think she has a heart of gold. Rajat has to just apologize to her. 

But Rajat won't do this ( I am afraid). I think he will feel ashamed and that he doesn't deserve Anu. Also he is out of work. He can't go with the record to his boss and return his honor . It is not that easy. So I think he'll be busy trying to sort his matters before he comes to Anu. 

I am afraid that Lalit may harm AnuRaj before they have a proper confession.

shrividhya

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

But i very strongly feel that anu wont leave rajat and go coz its for him she did all this shaadi ka drama and she told that sach aur iss chupe pyaar ko zaroor baahar. Laayegi so i dont think she will leave him!!! She might leave him due to misunderstanding that he doesnt love her coz in that interview rajat told that he is still in shock and didnt talk a word to anu still!! And he also told that anu aur rajat ko ek hone me time hai!!! What did he mean by this???Cry Angry
Their separation will be short time...and it is needed because Anu has to leave Sareen house so that Rajat can come with band baje bharat to bring his dilwale dulhaniya to his home...Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Originally posted by shrividhya

Their separation will be short time...and it is needed because Anu has to leave Sareen house so that Rajat can come with band baje bharat to bring his dilwale dulhaniya to his home...Party
we will see what happns nice dialogue by the way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234shrividhyaawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index