India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

CHULLU BHAR PAANI

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
 hey friends, now that our so called hero- rajat who does'nt deserve to be called the hero for time being has finally realised that he is very much at fault then i present to you the facts on the basisof which he should go and dubaao himself in chullu bhar paani
  1. for bringing kari in the scene and trusting her so much
  2. claiming to love anu but accusing her for his condition
  3. pushing anu
  4. not trusting anu,dev, neil or piya
  5. getting ready to marry kari on such a short notice
  6. not trusting anu even when neil told his brother that anu was kidnapped
  7. after anuraj wedding running behind kari who was actually doing suicide drama
  8. breaking anu's mangalsutra and leaving her in tears
  9. manhandling anu in the bedroom

so after realising all his mistakes which made him the villain in the scene he has to apologize to anu even though if he wants to distance himself from her so friends what do you think will rajat do to seek an apology from anu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awidaDivineluster

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I think the 5 point is a bit inappropriate coz he decided to marry her for hid dad's sake and coz kari did a drama of loving him!!!!WinkI think rajat will cryCry Coz he's borne so much in his head that he should hug anu and cry it all out and i think in the night like a baby he will sleep on anu's lap and she will comfort him!!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemaharshadpooja_shineStar_PrincessPooru_awidaDivineluster

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I 100% agree with all your quotes and he fully deserves to go 'dubao himself in chullu bhar panni' but, what will happen to Anu and we Anuraj shippers if he dies...ROFLROFL I know you will be one among the first who will go and cry over his dead body...you being a great Anuraj fangirl...TongueAnyway, in his latest interview Rajat said when Kari will be thrown out of Sareen House..he will go into a shock mode whereby,  he will not know how to approach Anu as he hasn't yet said anything to her...not even a sorry...may be when he will come out of his quarantine and decide to confront Anu...she would have already left...and then Rajat wooing Anu session will start that will lead to their purna vivah...Embarrassed Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_shineStarshrividhya_PrincessPooru_awidaDivineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Mmm nice points yaar... Clap

I think after proving herself innocent anu leave sareen house Stern Smile

Rajat ofcourse feels ashamed of himself n not able to face anu n others...Ouch

he may drink so much n get unconscious... Shocked LOL or try to take apology from anu D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234shrividhya_PrincessPooru_awida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

I think the 5 point is a bit inappropriate coz he decided to marry her for hid dad's sake and coz kari did a drama of loving him!!!!WinkI think rajat will cryCry Coz he's borne so much in his head that he should hug anu and cry it all out and i think in the night like a baby he will sleep on anu's lap and she will comfort him!!!!LOL
aaawwwEmbarrassed thats actually very sweet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawidaDivineluster

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

I 100% agree with all your quotes and he fully deserves to go 'dubao himself in chullu bhar panni' but, what will happen to Anu and we Anuraj shippers if he dies...ROFLROFL I know you will be one among the first who will go and cry over his dead body...you being a great Anuraj fangirl...TongueAnyway, in his latest interview Rajat said when Kari will be thrown out of Sareen House..he will go into a shock mode whereby,  he will not know how to approach Anu as he hasn't yet said anything to her...not even a sorry...may be when he will come out of his quarantine and decide to confront Anu...she would have already left...and then Rajat wooing Anu session will start that will lead to their purna vivah...Embarrassed Tongue
who says he is gonna die and i know it verywell waida that if he dies even you'll not watch ss infact nobody of us will LOL we all know that one fine day anuraj has to be 2gether but for now he has to apologize but even your prediction can be true!!!!

shrividhyaawidaDivineluster

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divya--

Mmm nice points yaar... Clap

I think after proving herself innocent anu leave sareen house Stern Smile

Rajat ofcourse feels ashamed of himself n not able to face anu n others...Ouch

he may drink so much n get unconscious... Shocked LOL or try to take apology from anu D'oh
he should do whatsoever he wants but i want anu to leave him and just dissappear with nobody having the idea of where can she be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awidaDivineluster

Hemaharshad Groupbie
Hemaharshad
Hemaharshad

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

wowww really superbEmbarrassed Tongue Wink

shrividhya_PrincessPooru_awida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index