Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New on loc 29/12 (Page 4)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabni

TFS.

Looks like some light moments are on our way.Also JM has left her dentistgiri completely. She is busy with household things,dropping n picking up kids etc etc.

As long as Shagun is not standing next to Raman,i am ok with all the scenes.WinkLOL

I think they have told us Ishita is a dentist then we can assume she goes during the day when kids r at school. In any case she can schedule her appts, no need to go everyday. Shagun shud try standing close to Raman and Raman shud just walk over to ishita.

looks like Adi is getting used to the home, family and enjoying with kids finally! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabni

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Tfs...
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba007

Short WU:
1st Vid:
Ishita in school with her red car to pick up children... Adi, Ruhi & Shravu.
Adi running towards car & get into the car. There r some offscreen masti among adi, sravu & Ishita. Adi is looking nice smiling offscreen.  at the End in home Adi, simmi & sravu playing carrum.

Vid 2:
Continuation of the last part of 1st vid.
At first simmi, adi & shravu playing. Then bala come, then romi & at last raman.
They r playing... raman & Shravu in a team... Bala & Adi in the opposite ( I think)... Everyone one is playing good exept shravu... Bala & Adi won.
argument between Raman & Bala... then I think Bala through a chalange to Raman ... Now Raman & Adi start playing...

Sorry guyz if I did any mistake... actually there is no sound... only BG music.

Raman has his glasses on, his real-life glasses ( x-ray wale)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba007Neha179

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Karan looks adorable playing a father. Only a few actors play such a role so convincingly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAZiVrAzIK.S.

.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

TFS.

Looks like some light moments are on our way.Also JM has left her dentistgiri completely. She is busy with household things,dropping n picking up kids etc etc.

As long as Shagun is not standing next to Raman,i am ok with all the scenes.WinkLOL

I think they have told us Ishita is a dentist then we can assume she goes during the day when kids r at school. In any case she can schedule her appts, no need to go everyday. Shagun shud try standing close to Raman and Raman shud just walk over to ishita.

looks like Adi is getting used to the home, family and enjoying with kids finally!

I agree and moreover if they showed everyday her in clinic it would be repitive and boring...and doctors work as per timings like morning 10 to 1 or evening so in between they go home and can pick there children tooo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabni

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
tfs...
madhavimanish32 IF-Rockerz
madhavimanish32
madhavimanish32

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
tfs
nabni Goldie
nabni
nabni

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abha2701

Originally posted by sunitas123

TFS.

I agree and moreover if they showed everyday her in clinic it would be repitive and boring...and doctors work as per timings like morning 10 to 1 or evening so in between they go home and can pick there children tooo.

Arre i have no probs with Ishita.

My only problem is with Shagun,she and Raman cant be in the same frame.

So far CVs havent shown shagun and Raman's face off at Bhalla house.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index