India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Finally everything boils down to love

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Well AG has to be credited for one thing. How he keeps his script revolving round a central theme. So after last week's epi it becomes clear that, Everest expedition is all about love and respect.
Nazir calls Everest his lover and thinks it is his last chance to climb the Everest, Chand calls Everest his GF.
Little boy want to climb Everest to meet his dad who died one year ago. And in between all this noble intentions lie the business intention of Rungta. To get the ornament buried by Rani of Samarkhand. The hair ornament which again is a symbol of love between the Raja and Rani.

Arjun today has not qualms about taking that hair ornament because he is a loner , have lived a hard life and his morals well they are somewhere in between. For his personal gain he will do things that may not be ethically right.

We all by now know that business cannot win over love and Rungta has to fail. For that Arjun should have a change of heart. He should be the one who should refuse to take that hair ornament.

Will that happen. During this trek will Arjun realize the value of love and friendship through Anjali and Aakash. Aakash who told Arjun cannot be a friend for anyone will get back his Gaurav in Aakash. Will the trio together will expose Rungta or will make him see the light.

I guess the story is moving towards that point and I am excited about it , because Everest has such a positive feel about it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmiRuby_07eternalashaDivyaDivI10sabreen_06Ramsha..cocoatree-Serene.Rose-...Dexterity...*Reemz*-Swetha-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I am excited. But its just that last week was kind of boring except Friday. I hope they don't drag base camp story. We need to see some growth in characters. We need to see Anjali growth as an character, Arjun Anjali bond/story, and trio bond. 
Everest is great show. I hope it gets its due. i don't want it to be axed in feb. There should be a proper track, journey and closure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@Saraa last week they were laying the foundation for the future story. And the foundation part is always a bit dragging compared to other epi.
There were many minor things that got covered last week. Through Purba's yeti they showed the uneasiness the natives feel when their sacred place is conquered. Importance of taking into confidence the natives.
The true mission of Rungta.
Then they showed A3 searching in snow and now Nepal police. I am sure these things are gonna play an important role in future story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmiRamsha..-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@Shruti
Completely agree with ur post dear! :D
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Saraa last week they were laying the foundation for the future story. And the foundation part is always a bit dragging compared to other epi.
There were many minor things that got covered last week. Through Purba's yeti they showed the uneasiness the natives feel when their sacred place is conquered. Importance of taking into confidence the natives.
The true mission of Rungta.
Then they showed A3 searching in snow and now Nepal police. I am sure these things are gonna play an important role in future story.
Well lets hope so. I hope we do get rid of unwanted characters. Rungta is the bad person in this show. There is reason why he brought reena and reena told anjali that she loves arjun. I don't think thats the case. Reena came to harm arjun in some way. 

Anyways looking forward to trio bonding and how they overcome their fears. I also wish to see bond of arjun anjali. i would love to see their love track. They have potential to become one great pair. lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Well AG has to be credited for one thing. How he keeps his script revolving round a central theme. So after last week's epi it becomes clear that, Everest expedition is all about love and respect.
Nazir calls Everest his lover and thinks it is his last chance to climb the Everest, Chand calls Everest his GF.
Little boy want to climb Everest to meet his dad who died one year ago. And in between all this noble intentions lie the business intention of Rungta. To get the ornament buried by Rani of Samarkhand. The hair ornament which again is a symbol of love between the Raja and Rani.

Arjun today has not qualms about taking that hair ornament because he is a loner , have lived a hard life and his morals well they are somewhere in between. For his personal gain he will do things that may not be ethically right.

We all by now know that business cannot win over love and Rungta has to fail. For that Arjun should have a change of heart. He should be the one who should refuse to take that hair ornament.

Will that happen. During this trek will Arjun realize the value of love and friendship through Anjali and Aakash. Aakash who told Arjun cannot be a friend for anyone will get back his Gaurav in Aakash. Will the trio together will expose Rungta or will make him see the light.

I guess the story is moving towards that point and I am excited about it , because Everest has such a positive feel about it.

word! this is what the story of arjun is.  I am glad they have finally started to explore it. i was kinda bored seeing Arjun bossing around everybody , for no reason,LOL

Arjun has trust issues and he has been exploited by roongta. He is the kind of guy who can do anything for personal gain.He values money , fame more than anuything else, because he thinks only that can give a person, proper establishment in life. and that's natural and  understandable , if we consider his background. But Everest 's journey will teach him how to value people, friends, relationships etc.. And for that, its he who should refuse to steal the jewellery.

I guess Anjali, and even reena may have a role to bring about that change...I dont think Reena is negative..no one in this show is . roongta too, is not bad.he is  acorrupt businessman, thats it.

Btw, is saturdays episode a flashback?? I mean i missed friday.

Edited by bright_star89 - 29 December 2014 at 12:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi-Swetha-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
completely agree with your post! I'm excited too.. I think best of everest is yet to come! definitely arjun will have a change of heart, roongta will fail.. how and when.. its gonna be interesting to watch! :D
grt post again :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post again :) The show has so many beautiful messages and even climbing Everest comes down to pure love & respect. Those with goodness in their heart will be able to attain Everest but people like Roongta will fail without a doubt. Arjun needs the right influence around him and here's hoping Anjali and Aakash will influence the good side in him to come out otherwise he is doomed too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_Gshruthiravi-Swetha-

Go to top