Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG ff Bleeding Heart pain of love note on 69 -14 jan (Page 65)

SAI92 Goldie
SAI92
SAI92

Posted: 08 November 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i  like Maan spirit here

Gudiyeet IF-Sizzlerz
Gudiyeet
Gudiyeet

Posted: 08 December 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Painful update 
Maan knows adi was innocent Dev used his influence bailed adi chuki n adi conversation very painful geet was scared maan ask help her
Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged

part  9  means  last  part

Maan feel so helpless one side geet other side cutaki and her father ,same time he feel angry frustrated how they will attack in hospital itself how ? Maan so much lost in question same time dev come near maan and mummer I think I got to clue but maan this is real mess hum logo ko bahot bade namo ko hurt karna hoga

Maan closed his eyes for a while and with determine, he say I am ready for that dev .

Dev- but maan we need chutaki as well as geet help ,because because I think ...dev stop for while

Maan - say dev what u think

Dev - both culprit are same maan

Maan ask with shock what r u saying dev

Dev nooded ...

Maan - ok tale me now how u going to work further on this

Dev - first we need to say about me to doc than we have to make ready geet and cutaki for accused description and in geet case u can also help to painter to make their sketch but in court room this two girl have to be a firm

Maan nodded ,same time opration theter room get open and doc come out from it

Maan and dev rush to her

Doc - both r stable now don't worry jada damage nahi hua hai ,they will gain their hosh in half hour than we will get to know ,what happen with them .

Maan - doc we want to talk with u for 5 min if u feel ok and if u r tired

Doc nodded and went to her cabin both fallow her

Maan say all things about dev identity and all dco give shock full gaze to dev , she ask in disbilve ,Mr .khurana r u saying truth is he really a police officer she give doubtful gaze

Maan smile with her reaction to dev

Dev make such face ,but he cannot say anything

at  last  maan  say

Maan -he is best in his work ,doc

Doc feel embarrassed that she react wrongly she mummer sorry to both

Dev - its ok doc don't say sorry, we need your help most importantly geet bhabhi and chtaki ki

Doc nodded ,but with tense tone she say bahot difficult hai officer

Dev I know it's difficult but we need this for strong case else they will get imm relief doc and I don't want to take any chance because bahot bade naam involved in this and ye sab humko ajj hi shyam karna hai

Doc - what? she say in high tone ,how is it possible mr officer ...ye koi film nahi hahi hai ke har kaam jat se ho jaye

Dev clam down doc I know it's difficult ,but we don't have any way they r trying to go out of country and if they succeed in this then we will lost our fight before its get start doc please ...

Doc think for a while ,ok I will try but I am not going to force to both of this girls

Maan and dev lost in thought

Maan - dev we can arrange in different room /glass room where this both girl can saw them and recognized

And me also help in this I also know that face ,maan say with anger

Dev - hu ye ho sakata hai its ok na doc

Doc nodded ...

After a while triro .geet ,chutaki and adi get their hosh and adi talk about incidence

bleeding heart

adi - wo 3,4 people come and attack on us
maan - apko face yaad hai
adi - no they attack on us from back side so we can not saw face

Doc ask nurse to brought geet in chutaki room maan and also in room they want to went out but doc stop them

Doc - geet chutaki I need your help

Chutaki - kya aunty

Doc - took deep breath cutaki koi jab galat karta hai to usko punishment deni chiye ya nahi

Chutaki - deni chiye aunty ..she say innocently

Doc than tale me cutaki wo uncle jo, which hurt u don't u want to punish them ,with doc sentence both girl lost color of their face ,adi and maan feel so helpless ,but they know its needed so they don't say anything

Doc - dekho chutaki abhi hum logo ne unko punishment nahi kiya to wo log kishi aur chutaki ya kisi aur ko aise hi hurt karenge apko chelga kya ye ...doc once look to geet ..like she asking her also indirectly both girl lost in thought

After few min Chuatki ask ,how we going to punish them aunty

Doc - kuch nahi apko sirf unko pehachna hai wo bhi dur se wo log app ko chu bhi nahi paayenge beta

With doc talk both girl nodded and maan went out to say this news to dev who is all ready for big action

After half and hour all gather in one room whose one wall was made by glass they can see their easily

Doc r u ready cutaki ...

Maan hold geet hand in tight hold ,with his action he say that he is with her ,in every phase of life in every right and wrong ,in every saroow and happiness he is her humsafer jo har situation main uska sath dega

Doc called dev

And dev brought four people in room whose face r hide with black cloth

Maan can feel stiffness of geet body ..for a while maan thought to stop all this but he know it's needed

Dev men's pull out cloth from their mouth and a loud gasp come from geet and chutaki mouth

Adi  hug  cutaki shaking  body  same  happen  with  geet  ,that  is  ok  for  dev  he  called  doc  and  doc  imm took  both  girl  in  other  room so they out become  normal  she  don't  want  to  push  them  more 

Other  side  dev  took  them  to  special  cell  where  his  men's   start  to  good  care  of  that  four  people  whose  sound  eco  in  that  room its  painful  cry  ...in next  few  days  that  city  on lava  all  this  four  guys  r bade  baap  ki  bigadi  aulad  but  dev  make  such strong  case  they  don't  get  any  chance  to bail  or  anything  n  court  declared  them  a  death  punish  which  become  land  mark  decision  for  rape  victim

note 

thanks  who  like  and  comment  on  story 

this  also  end  like  this  ...

dont  want  to  say  anything

thanks 

Mahi...

Edited by Mahimaan - 01 January 2016 at 6:40am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

canonsmile1000002358282361vidz.manirajPaingelmkd.70sravanthi93geet_v81kainturakiranrostthendral_111PoonamTvsplpriyanka5020cuteeagle65ja1970sneharjun92sree10gunjarnitika20varthyadi000its_mepari_goyalhottyangelkamnagupta7GC_TheKingdeepa111GeetMeet_CrystalFlames_doll.12Alameluramaheshnehakapoor7Niharika.Nairambeerndeep002Hanishadeviswapna.pimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANpriyasreegill123angeldream14alekhika20kabslocks6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6aparna3011sanghita0000Gudiyeetheemasomanikhwaishfanpriya_21vrinda22taahir004suhaaana

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged

note 

till  monday  u  all  get  last  part  of  Love  story

sorry , but i could not hurt myself more with so low reply

from all of u
yodha
bleeding hurt
love story last part u will get till monday

Edited by Mahimaan - 02 January 2016 at 5:54am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjarmuskaan...sree10kamnagupta7GC_TheKingpari_goyalGeetMeetdoll.12deepa111deep002nehakapoor7swapna.pHanishadeviangeldream14sanghita0000aparna3011kabslockspriyasreegill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANkhwaishfantaahir004

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 updating! Thanks 4 a wonderful FF! Happy New Year! LP- lovely emotional update! wonderfully written! Maan helpless! Dev assures him! the culprits r arrested!
kamnagupta7 IF-Dazzler
kamnagupta7
kamnagupta7

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Mommy y u ended the story in hurry.
This story contains sensitive issue.
Maan made geet nd chutki ready so that they can punish the culprit.
Geet identity them.
With the help of dev the culprit got death sentence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahimaan

GeetMeet IF-Rockerz
GeetMeet
GeetMeet

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Nice update dear
Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 02 January 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamnagupta7

Mommy y u ended the story in hurry.
This story contains sensitive issue.
Maan made geet nd chutki ready so that they can punish the culprit.
Geet identity them.
With the help of dev the culprit got death sentence.

beause  jo  response  aa  raha  hai  wo  bahot  jada  hurt  kar  raha  hai 
i  know  i am  wrong  but  can  not  help  this  time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10

Go to top