Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG ff Bleeding Heart pain of love note on 69 -14 jan (Page 57)

fariya20 IF-Dazzler
fariya20
fariya20

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Cry

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 05 August 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Very painful updates.
cuteeagle65 Goldie
cuteeagle65
cuteeagle65

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
awesome update feel bad 4 geet & maan its emotional geet so scared maan meet chutki father maan call dev he came maan hug him his saber broke
Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged

big   hug   and  thanks  pixi_nightingal

for  this  help 

hi  all  she  help  me  to  clear  all  my mistake in  English

Maan  took  few  min  to  become  normal , after  so  many  days  he feel light , all these day he felt everything had been stuck like thorns inn his mind, now he have been taken off. Though he always  put  brave  face  in front  of   geet ,doc  ect . But  that  burden was making him suffocated from inside, now  when  he saw dev is  front  of  him  he  feel  so  much  relief, as if whole earth burden had taken off from his shoulder.

Dev   gives  sometime  to  him ,and  caressed  her  back  with  so  much  love and  care  ,he knows  how  much  maan has suffer  in this.

Dev  ask  softly   are you  ok ,do you  need water,  maan  nodded  in yes  and  dev  give  him a bottle of water 

Dev -ye  chutaki  ka  father  innocent  hai  ,maan  give  surprised   look  to  him  like  ...how  do you  know  this 

Dev- please  maan don't  give  me  that  look , before coming here I have gathered all the information, so now clam down (main  yaha  aane  se  pehale  sari khabaar  nikalke  aaya  hu  so  take  chill  pill)

Dev -  did  you  want  to  say  something   about  that  incident ,maan  nodded  and  say  in painful  tone , I  need  some  time  please  ,dev  murmur  ok , does geet and  chutaki   is ready to face me

Maan  screamed  no  no  don't  even  think of that ,and chutaki  she even get scared of me to , and geet also doesn't like  woman doctor near her,  dev ,sorry but I cannot help  it,  maan  sighed sadly

Dev -  nodded  in  yes  and  say  don't  say  sorry  it's  ok  I  will  search  other  way  so please stop  this  sorry  and  all ,ok  what  about  doc  is  she  co-operating with  us?  Because  NOW  I  don't  want  to  make  it  official  so , and  one  more  think  I  arrange  bail  for  Mr. aditya  so  we  have  to  rush  to  police station  ,because  I have doubt  someone  try to  kill  him  so 

Maan   eyes  widened  in shock  and  he  ask  what  are  you  saying  dev

Dev  -  maan this our beyond thoughts, an ugliest truth which you have  to  prepare yourself  for this ,with  this  both  move to  police  station  ,dev  don't  disclosed   his  identity  there  he  give  bail  paper  to  officer  but  he start  to  make  stupid  excuse  like  , we have  to  scan this  , my upper  officer  is  not  present  in  police  station  I  need  his  signature  etc.

Now  dev  really  get  fed  up  with his  talk  ,and  without his  permission  he  march  in  senior  police officer   cabin ,and  before  that  officer  could ask any  question ,that  officer  get  tight  slap  from Dev ,its  so  hard ,that  blood  oozed  out  from  that  officer  lips.

Dev -I  think ,  You don't  like  to  say  all  na that  I  come  in  and  slap  u  like  this ,so chalo lets make a deal between us.   I  know that  u have affair  with  your Sali , and if this secret reach to your wife's ear, than I am 100% sure your wife will take such action that you might not able to Man hmm...  dev  give evil  smirk  to  him ...

Officer  -  who  lost  his  face  color  say  ...i  will  release Mr.aditya 

Dev  - that's  good  ,and  one  more  thing ,if  this  news  went  out  from  station  u  will face  more...u  know  na  what  .u  know  media  and  all  they  love  gossip  specially  gossip  of  officer

Office  clutch   his  finger  but  he  is  helpless ,he just  nodded  in yes 

After some  time  aditiya  is  front  of  hospital  room  of  chutaki  ,he  feel  like  he  lost strength  from  leg ,he  cannot move  a step  ahead ,it's  so  hard  for  him. Maan put  hand  on  adi's  shoulder  and  say  softly  she  need  you Mr.aditiya , he nodded  in yes  and  take  small step into  chutaki's  room.

Chutki  look  at  adi and  run to  him  and  cried   in  his  hug  BABA kaha  gaye  the app ,muje  chod  ke  main katti  hu apse ...kabhi baat  nahi  karungi  ,us din  maine  apki  baat  nahi suni  and  dekho  muje  bhagwanji  ne  kaise  punish  kar   diya  gandha  bana  diya  (Baba where you went leaving me alone, I am angry with you, I will never talk with you, that day I didn't listen to you, see the God had given me punishemetn for not listening to your words, and made me dirty) 

Chutaki  each  and  every  word  cutting  adi ,mind ,heart  as well  soul  also 

Chutaki -ask baba what they done to me. Muje ab her uncle se Dar lagata,pata  hai wo  geet  didi  ke  wo  hai  na ,wo bahot  ache  hai  sab bolte hai  ,but  main  ,muje  unse  bhi  dar  lagata hai  baba ,main  har  din ache se  nahati (Bath) hu  phir  bhi  aisa lagata  hai  abhot  sara maiale(dirt )jama  hua  hai  mere  upper ,baba  ye  jata  ku  nahi  hai  ...ha   baba ,app bade  ho  mere  baba  ho storng  ho  please  bhagwanji  se  bolona muje pehale  jaise  bana do ,pehali  wali  chutaki ,dekho  baba ,ye khoon bhi  nahi rukata (baba  ask them, what they done to me. I feel scared of every uncle. You know that  Geet didi and her husband. They say he is very good, but I feel scared of him also. I feel so much dirt on my body though I always take bath every day, why doesn't it goes away from my body. Ha baba, say na, you are older than me, stronger than me, please tell God that please make me like before, the chutaki I was, see baa, this bleeding doesn't stop)she showed her dress which start to get strain with the blood

Adi get  silent  with  all  this, he couldn't think anything rationally.  When Chutaki  saw  her  father  lost  ,not saying anything 

Chutaki  ask  with  cry tone ,did  you also start hating  me  ,because I become  dirty

And  that  word  bring the adi to the reality ,he  hug  chutaki  tightly, cried  nahi tum  dirty  nahi  ho  u  r  my  best  daughter ,bahot  pyyari ,sabse  achi  ,sabse  storng (no you are not dirty, you are my best daughter, most adorable and strongest daughter)

Outside  of  room ,dev  maan  and  geet is  standing  very  closed  to  maan ...become  so  silent  with  questions  of  chutaki  ,geet  who  scared to  dev  presence  now  forget  her  own fear  and lost  in  chutaki  questions  did  she  have  any answer  of  chutaki  question's  in  this  she  clutch  her  own wound  so  tightly  that  start to  bleed  and maan found  something sticky  so  he  look to  geet  and  get  shocked  to  see  her bleeding hand  ,he  called  out  geet  and  took her  to  their  room ,he  try  to  call  doc  but geet  stop  him

She  don't  want  anyone  near  her ,not  doc  also ,yes  her  hand is  bleeding  but  not  that  much 

Maan  -  say  softly  please  geet , she nodded 

Maan  -  can I  change  it ? he  ask  politely

Geet  get  shock  ,because  this  upper  side  of arm ,near  her  shoulder  ,for  that  she have to  remove  her  top...and  it's  on  right  arm  so  she  cannot  even change her own  also

Precap  

Ok  let  me think

note 
sorry  wo  pm  main  galat  link  gaya  hai  of New  story  dosti so 

Edited by Mahimaan - 28 September 2015 at 2:09am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhiguptaCandy_jsflorald7kainturakiranthendral_111PoonamTrostlathaanireddycuteeagle65SAI92its_mevarthyadi000ja1970mani24sneharjun92kshubhangikamnagupta7hottyangelpreetymaaneetGC_TheKingGeetMeetambeernjayshu17ambbihaswapna.pdeep002sanghita0000aparna3011Gudiyeetsweet scorpiolove2_somaangeldream14kabslocksgill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANheemasomanivrinda22khwaishfantaahir004singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Smile   Awesome updates 

Big smile   read last 3 parts ..
    very saddy... feeling bad for chitki nd Adi..poor souls 
 but who is behind all this ,, nd how d tea wander knew about that  ?
 it was he who handed d paper regarding Adi ,, why Dev was hiding his identity ?
  it become a mystery ... Smile
 waiting ..

Edited by singh24 - 03 September 2015 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahimaan

varthyadi000 Goldie
varthyadi000
varthyadi000

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i cried by reading this update so emotional
who are they want to kill adi and chutki words are bringing tears from m eyes but want to know who are the people who made chutki like that
waiting for next paart

Mahimaan

hottyangel IF-Dazzler
hottyangel
hottyangel

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
painful updates... feeling sad for chutki, adi and geet... all are suffering because of someone bad actions... who is dev... maan broke down in dev arms... dev got adi released and the scene between chutki and adi is really heart wrenching...

Mahimaan

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Very painful update. Dev is here to help Maan. He bailed out Adi from lock up. Is Dev some police officer or govt. authority.

Edited by kabslocks - 03 September 2015 at 9:13pm

Mahimaan

Go to top