Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG ff Bleeding Heart pain of love note on 69 -14 jan (Page 55)

Rashmi234 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi234
Rashmi234

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
nice update
hope chutaki get well soon

i like ur concept ..plz continue
waiting

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
part  6

Maan  agian  and  again reading  that  note  n  reminding   adi  word  which  he  feel  like something  is  wrong  in  all  this  how  a  person  who  looking  so innocent  become a rapist of  his  own child  how n upon  this  note  ,kya  chal   raha  hai  yaha? How  I am  going  to  get  all answer how ,upon  geet  in so inscured ,shayed  usko  bulane  ka  time  aa  gaya  hai  ,maan  closed  his  eyes  for  while  n  called  someone ...maan  ask  sure  till  evening  u  manage  to  come  here  ...than  ok I  am  waiting  for  u ,n  ya  don't give  your  true  identity for  some  days

Just  than  maan  saw  geet  waking  up  from  her sleep ,she  look  to maan  n  give  soft  smile ,maan  always  love smile  of geet ,not  this  one  jo ek  sadness carry  karati  hai ,geet called  softly  ,maanji  wo doc  ne  kya  bola  about  chutaki  wo wo ,she  cannot  utter  that  word .. maan sit  near  her  n  say  she  is fine  geet  don't  u  worry ,chalo  ab  fresh  ho  javo  fhir  doc  aa  jaayenge checkup ke  liye   geet  turn  sad  with doc name  n  maan note  that  he  ask  with care  what  happen ,why  u become sad 

I don't  like  any one  touch  me feel  wo...she  bend  her  head  n  tear  escape  from  her  eyes maan  closed  his  eyes  in  pain  n agaony  , yes  that  insidnce  make  so  many  changes  ,n  geet  now  don't  want  women  touch  also ,he  get  how  much  damage is  done ,ek  beautiful  doll  ko  jo toot chuki  hai  ,he  have  to make  her  comfortable, he  have  big  task  this  trauma of  geet

Geet  maan  called  her  softly  ,I  know  this  is  tough  for  u but  don't  u  want  to cure early  so  we  go  back  to  our  house ha bolo ...she  look  to  maan  with  teary eyes  to  maan  ,her  face  turn white  with  home  name ...maan  turn so  confused  with  her  reaction  why  she  react  like  this 

Main  nahi  jaaungi  wapas  ,main  nahi  jaaungi  please  muje  nahi  jana  and  she  start  to  cried  loudly  

Maan   don't  know  how  stop  her she  crying  in high  voice  and  murmuring  I  don't  want  to  go  back  ,muje  nahi  jana  ,muje  nahi  jana

She  just  crying  ...maan  don't  know  how  he  going  to  stop  her  n  why she  is  so  much  hayper  with  house  name  why  so 

Hearing   her  crying  voice  a  nurse run  to  their  room  ,n  look  all  crying  geet  she  try  to  call  her  mrs  khurana  ,but  geet  no  wear  to  stop  at  last  nurse  called  other  stop  n  they  inject  her  sleeping medicin  so  she  get  some  sleep

Maan  so  much  shock  n froze  in his  place  just  than  doc  entered  in room  n  ask  what  haapen  why  she  turn  like  this 

Nurse  -  don't  know  doc  ,they  both  alone  in  room

Doc  give  look  to  shocked  maan and  called  him  in her  cabin 

Maan fallowed   her  n  went  to  her  cabin

Doc  -  doc  took  deep  breath  and  ask ,did  u  try  to  touch her  in  any  sense

A  tear  gather  in  his  eyes  , no husband  shall  get  question  like  this  ,he  took  deep  sine ...n  say  in serious  tone 

Maan  ka  geet  ke  liye  pyyar  sirf  physical  nahi  hai  ,I  know  in  what situation  facing  by my  wife  so  I  know  my  limit  doc ...he  say  with gazing  her  eyes

Doc  really  feel  amused  with  this  man  yes  trually  his  love  is  different  from  other  ,uski  jgaha  koi  aur  hota  to  shaayed  biwi  manganese  bhi  na bolata 

Doc  - soory  mr  khurana ,I  have  to  ask

Maan -  mummer  its  ok  u  carry  on 

Doc  -  what  subject  u  both  talking 

Than  maan  narrow  all  things  which happen  in room , doc  hear all  n  nodded  in  yes

Doc  -   mr  khurana  I  think  she  fearing  of  other  reaction  about  this  incidence  in  more  than 98  cases  girls  blaim  themselves  as  impure  for  husband ,family  and  society  I  think  mrs  khurana  also  thinking  same  that's  why  she  react  like  this 

Maan  come  out  from  doc  cabin  n  his  mobile  beeped  ...i  am  standing  back  side of  hospital  ,maan  mummer  lo  aa gaya  ,ghost  ,pata  nahi  itnai  jaldi  kaise  phoach  jata  hai  ,last  birth  main 100% bhoot  hoga

Maan  smile  with  own  thoughts  n  frist  confiremed  that   geet  is  not  alone  ...n  went  to  back  side  of  hospital 

Its  lonlly  place , no one  is  there  ...maan  saw  , a  well build  man standing  in jeans and  t  shirt  ...

Maan  -  to  rakshes (devil) waqt  se  pehale  phoch  gaya 

That  man  without  turning  to  maan  say  to  kya ,jo  insane  paida (birth ) waqt  se  pehale  hua  tha , wo  to  aisa  hi  karega  na 

With  that  he  turn  to  maan ,n  both  hug  each  other  so  tightly 

Man  -  maan  ki  muskurahat  kaha  gai  hai  ,khurana

Maan  -  I  am  ok  ,yaar ,why  u  ask  like  that 

Man -  to maan  dev  se  hide  karna  sikh  gaya  kya 

Maan  -  dev  aisa  nahi  hai 

Dev -  main  sab  pata  kar liya  hai  hospital  main maan  ...dev  put  his  hand  on  maan  shoulder  n maan  broke  down  in  dev  arm ...pata  nahi kitna  pain  dabaya  tha ...sab  jaise  bahar  aa  gaya  after  dev  hug 

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

malkicanonvidz.manirajPonochkapkosaaparnapodurimkd.70PaingelsnehadingoePoonamTrostkainturakiranArina_10cuteeagle65mani24varthyadi000pari1689neel11its_memuskaan...nitika20hottyangelpreetymaaneetkshubhangikamnagupta7GC_TheKingGeetMeetdoll.12crazyfriends007ambeernmisty_drastifanidunnosona-raisweet scorpiolove2_somaimpoojavermakabslockspriyasreeleenugurusanghita0000aparna3011taahir004priya_21vrinda22khwaishfansingh24

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Emotional Update

Maan is in such a situation first his wife is also going trough trauma and then the little girl and now he needs to help them but he does not know how and what to do .
when Maan tells Geet about them going home it seems like she got a panic attack perhaps she is scared of going home but now Maan needs to deal with that because Geet will soon go into depression .
Chukti another victim of rape and when she grows she cannot be a mother as damage has been done to her little body but I cannot imagine the fear and trauma that she lives with .
if Geet feels uncomfortable even when woman doctors and nurses touch her than the little what she must be going through
this is totally tough for the victims
yet this is the reality of life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahimaan

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Emotional Update

Maan is in such a situation first his wife is also going trough trauma and then the little girl and now he needs to help them but he does not know how and what to do .
when Maan tells Geet about them going home it seems like she got a panic attack perhaps she is scared of going home but now Maan needs to deal with that because Geet will soon go into depression .
Chukti another victim of rape and when she grows she cannot be a mother as damage has been done to her little body but I cannot imagine the fear and trauma that she lives with .
if Geet feels uncomfortable even when woman doctors and nurses touch her than the little what she must be going through
this is totally tough for the victims
yet this is the reality of life

yup   reality  of  our  so  called  society 
jaha  women  se. object  ban  ke  rah 
gai  hai 

u  know  repist one  time  rap. karta  hai 
but  our  system, society  and  family
emotionally  pata  nahi  how  many  time
do  this  victim 

pata  nahi  kab  badlave  aayega
abhi  to  aise  halat  hai  choti  ladki hi
ahi  chote  ladke  bhi  safe  nahi  hai
kamnagupta7 IF-Dazzler
kamnagupta7
kamnagupta7

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Maan is thinking there is something dat he don't know in chutki case.
Geet is getting afraid of every people.
When asks her for home she starts crying.
Doctor told ma'am she is afraid of other people reaction
Dev comes nd tells maan he knows everything.
Maan is broken in arms of dev.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahimaan

aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE
GEET FEARS TO GO HOME BACK
MAAN IS CONFUSE WITH ADI FATHER OF CHUTKI
WHO IS DEV WHOM MAAN CALLED TO HELP

leenuguru IF-Sizzlerz
leenuguru
leenuguru

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
its all painful update hope everything sorts soon
GC_TheKing IF-Dazzler
GC_TheKing
GC_TheKing

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Painful update. When Maan said Geet that after she get well they will go back to home but didn't want to go home may be she don't want to face her family or some other reason . Maan met Dev and broke down.

Go to top