Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG ff Bleeding Heart pain of love note on 69 -14 jan (Page 48)

priya_21 IF-Stunnerz
priya_21
priya_21

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
AWESOM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahimaan

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaaana

Originally posted by Mahimaan

Originally posted by suhaaana

finally found it

damn I was searching it from long time and didn't knew its name

mahi its a bold concept and truly deserves applause

I would like to read
even if u will write it privately or in blog I want PMS for this

</div>

<div>

hi dear thanks for support

me getting to start confused

with this yaar so want to

talk u all

from yesterday I want to write

but this all thoughtsConfused

yup anytime

pm me
I will reply
I want u to write this
do whatever u think is right

pm  dekh  lo
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I think u should write
yr everything is inspired from real life
so its not anything new...
its about ones perspective
swapna.p IF-Rockerz
swapna.p
swapna.p

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
don't stop or discontinue this story..

Mahimaan

samidsamid IF-Dazzler
samidsamid
samidsamid

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
iits need lots of ccourage to write a story...nt anybdy comeup wiith such stories...dnt diiscontiinue it
gunjar Goldie
gunjar
gunjar

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Mahi really i can say only one thing yaar plzz dont stop it yaar..
every thing which u wrote in this story is just from the real word
yeah we may feel hurt or sad for a momment reading it
but the next second we get a determination to raise our voice against such issues..

mahi it really needs a great courage to come up with such stories yaar
for that i really appreciate u dear..ClapClapStar
great hatts off to uStar
plzzz dont discontinue it dear..
big hug mahiHug
remove all negative thaughts from ur mind dearSmile

Mahimaan

Mahimaan IF-Rockerz
Mahimaan
Mahimaan

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Note  

Hi  all  big  hug  and  thanks  from  mahi  your  each  and  everyone

Word  give  me  courage  to  continue  this  story  so  I  am  back 

With  next  hope  all  u  enjoy  this

Mahi

part  5

Doc  took  deep   breath  and  say  serious ...mr  khurana   damge  intan  bada  hai  ki  shaayed  chutki  badi  hokar  kabhi  mother na  ban sake  its ..

.Maan lost  his  face  color  he  cannot  able  to  lesion further  he  stand  from  his  chair  n drag  his  lifeless  body  to  room of   chutaki  ...he  come  near  room  of  chutaki  and  look inside  thru  glass ,she  get  her  hosh  and laying  on bed  with  sad  face ,saline  and  blood tube get  attached  to her  hand  and  geet  sit  near  her  trying  to shoot  her  hand  which must  me paining because  of  that  tube  than  maan eyes  went  to  red spot near  chtaki ...he  closed  his eys in pain  ,its  means  now  also  that  bleeding  is  not  get  stopped  today  he  feel  ashamed  be  as  man

Next time  his  eyes  open  with  anger  and  pure  hate  he  went  near  of  reception  and  ask  can  that  man  get  arrested  who  done  this 

Reception    get  shutter  with  his  sudden  qustion  and  ans mickely  pakdae  to  gaya  hai  but  ...

And  before   she  complete   maan stop  her  with his plam  and  ask  which  police  station 

Recaption  -  we  cannot  tale 

Maan  -  I  have  right  to  know  this  just  tale  mw  name  of  police  station 

Reacption -  wo  xyz  police  station  ...and  before  she say  anything  maan  went  out   from  hospital  area

within 10 min  he  reach  to  police  station  he  talk   with  office  and  took  permission  of  10 min mitting  with  that  criminal  the  name  MSK don't  stop  him  from  anything maan litterly  boiling  with  anger  ,he again  and again  asking  himself  don't  hit  him ,maan  control  yourself ,with this  thought  he  enetered  in  visitng  room  and  saw  a person  around  35 have  injury  on face

maan  think  for  while  really  he  is  person  who  done  such  thing  with  chutaki  , but  face  of  chtaki  and  all  his  pain  ,he  himself  don't  get  when  he  march  to  that  man  pull  him  with his  collar  and  puch  him  hard  that  man  stubbal  and  fall  on  floor  blood  start  come  from his  mouth  but  he  don't  winch  in  pain  once  but  he  smile  sadly  and  that irked  maan  

he  feel  like  he making  fun  on maan  punch  ,maan  again  make  him  stand  and  punch  him  hard  and  this  time  more hardly

that  man  again  smile  , that  man eyes  is similar  to  someone  but  he  don't  get  with  whom , maan  just  march  to  him and  ask in  angry  ton  don't  u  feel  ashamed  doing  such  things  with  small girl  who is  hardly 8 year  old

and  that   man  face  start  to  change  so mcuh  pain  in his  eyes ,he  is  in  shock  ...he  mummer  softly  is  she  ok ...

maan  feel  like  kill  that   ba...who  don't  have  shame  on his  act  how  shamelessly  he  asking  such  things

maan  again  went  near  him  pull  him by his  collar  and say  in harsh  uske  pass  jane ka  souch na  bhi  mat  or  don't  ever  think about   to  tou...but  maan s  all  word died  in mouth  when he  got  powerful  punch  from that  person  ,maan  stubble  for  while

man -  main  kuch  nahi  kiya  samje  tum  main  kuch  nahi  kiya  ,I  am  her  father  bluddy  hell ,baap  hu  main  uska ...main ku barbad  karunga  uski

zindgi  jab ki  wo meri  life  hai  , koi  nahi  hai humara  ek duze  ke  siva ..main  aisa  kaise  kar  sakata  hu  ...,he  again  cried  in  top  of  his  voice  I  don't  do  such  thing  main nahi  kiya  hai ,he  march  to  maan  who all  numb stand  in his  place  and  pull  his  shoulder  and  say  mera  crime  itna  hai  that  I  try  to  get  justice  for  my  cutaki  u  get  it  uske justice  ke  liya ladna  chaha  aur  yaha  pohoch  gaya samje  tum  main  kuch  nahi  kiya 

same  time  police  come  inside  and start  to  bit  that  man  with  rod harshly  and  they  took  maan outside  of that  room , maan  once  look  to  that  person  eyes ,  that  make  restless  maan ,he  sit  for  while  outside  of  that  police  station  ,he feel  like  someone  looking  him  he look  around  but  there  is  no  one ...beside  one  constable  who  writing  something  ,  maan open  his  two  butten  and  start  to  think  kya  hai  ye  what  is  this ...

After   few  second  a  boy  with  tea  and  water  come  to  him

Maan  say  -  I  don't  want 

Boy  -  pee  lo  sir  acha  lagega ,shaayed  apko  apke  qus  ka  ans  mil  jaayega , maan look  him  with surprised  n  bfore  maan  say anything  he  put  that  water  bottel  and  tea  near  him  and  run away  maan  took that  bottal  but  found paper there 

He  took  that  and  read  , chutaki  ke  papa ne  kuch  nahi  kiya , jisne  kiya  hai  usine  mr. aditya  means  chutaki  ke  papa  ko  arrest  karvaya  hai 

Maan  put  that  paper  in pocket  same  time  his  phone  start  to  ring its  from  hospital  and  geet  face  come  in  front  of him  and  he  run  to hospital  in 10 min  he is  standing  in front  of  geet  room  ,but  stop  for  a while  when  he  heard  sob form  room  ,he  run  to  room and  look  sobbing geet  on  bed 

Maan  run  to  her  ...and  try  to  touch  her  but  stop  ...he  don't  want  to  make  her  uneassy  ,  he  closed  his   eyes  and  called  softly  ...geettt

And  she  look  to  him with teary  eyes  and  cried  ...maanji  kaha  gaye  the  app  ,appne  bola  tha  u no  going  anywere  , ku  chale  gaye  app  ..u  broke  your  promise she  sobbing  with hugging  a pillow  ,  now  also  she  has  earge  to  hug  him  ,but  that  night  scaring  her  to  touch  or  hug  him

At  last  maan  sit  near  him on  bed  ,  main  to bas  bas

Geet  ask like  kid kya  bas  bas  ...

Maan  show  his  small  finger  which  indicating  toilet 

And  geet  bend  her  head  to  hide  her  smile

Precap  

Mistry  of  chutaki  and  adi 

Edited by Mahimaan - 05 June 2015 at 11:02pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhiguptaCandy_jsAakshithamalkicanonvidz.manirajPonochkakavitha05--Yashvi--sravanthi93peru.c.patelPaingelvkrishthendral_111drashtipatel30PoonamTAlpha01Dazlingdivyarostrumana88kainturakiranrashmivermafojiaminastalakshmivsplturbulenceneekkaurmani24obid21sneharjun92cuteeagle65ja1970icskwtits_mevarthyadi000frnd.of.frndzgunjarnitika20hari21tanubagsita_ramahuma12.samidsamidhottyangelpreetymaaneetkshubhangikamnagupta7mishtypieRashmi234GC_TheKingsuni_104doll.12Sundari.GeetMeetzariya123pixi_nightingaldeep002mayurmaaneetAlameluambeernjayshu17nehakapoor7mauaaswapna.ppriyasreegill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANkabslocksalekhika20love2_somasona-raileenuguruangeldream14jasika08lehrsanum23aparna3011sanghita0000heemasomanitaahir004bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanpriya_21vrinda22suhaaanasingh24

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
m confused with this update
will wait for next..
u thought ye story maan and geet ki h.
chutki ka angle mere dimaag se bahar h

Mahimaan

Go to top