Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

owner sahiba... aapke bhalayi hamari halayi hai.. zara suno toh sahi😆

No...you pathetic journos can't dictate what I print...uff the poor quality article you produced on Sirjee..it was so pathetic that I couldn't even post it on the forum..let alone publish it😡

You call yourself a journalist😡..some 😡guts
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

No...you pathetic journos can't dictate what I print...uff the poor quality article you produced on Sirjee..it was so pathetic that I couldn't even post it on the forum..let alone publish it😡

You call yourself a journalist😡..some 😡guts

JI.. mauf keejiye.. par aapke sirjee aise interview dete hai toh moi kya karoon... ab garma garam item ke paas bhejiye mujhe😳.. Jyotika ke jagah malaika chalega?
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

JI.. mauf keejiye.. par aapke sirjee aise interview dete hai toh moi kya karoon... ab garma garam item ke paas bhejiye mujhe😳.. Jyotika ke jagah malaika chalega?

Journos should know how to handle such difficult people... ab tak kissi ne yeh tumhe sikhaya nahi hai kya?... now rush and interview Rakhi Sawant and ask her what does she think about "Rakhi Malhotra" played by Surveen Chawla in the movie "UGLY"..is she going to file a FIR against the director?..rush and contact her..bring scoops😡
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 GhanGhor naainsaafi sach mein. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Vidisha, nice post with a noble cause taking place soon. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
I protest this editor insulting me for not bringing hot n spicy scoops... She sends me to all 'No work' janta those who always roam around like vagabonds and nikalofy their frustru on traffic... Ab this editor is sending me to find R S's opinion about some other garbage bin..😡

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

I protest this editor insulting me for not bringing hot n spicy scoops... She sends me to all 'No work' janta those who always roam around like vagabonds and nikalofy their frustru on traffic... Ab this editor is sending me to find R S's opinion about some other garbage bin..😡

That is what tabloid journalists do...they interview all sorts of inconsequential people to get sensational and shocking bytes from them😡..what do you want me to do? send you on an assignment to interview the world bank chief?😡...

Naach na jaane aangan tedha😡
mudraswathi thumbnail
Oh..I think it is better I stop responding here.. Pata nahi... iss  role play ke jhariye... na jaane kaha kaha ki bhadaas nikaal rahi hai Vidisha...😭 Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Oh..I think it is better I stop responding here.. Pata nahi... iss  role play ke jhariye... na jaane kaha kaha ki bhadaas nikaal rahi hai Vidisha...😭

was jus joking dear😆