Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_r99 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!! THAT WAS ONE AMAZING TRAILER! WE WANT MORREEE!!!
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
When r u updating. Pl update soon.
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for this FF too
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
When ll be the next update? 
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for updates plz be fast
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
When ll be the next update.
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 7

She started to struggle from his grip. He placed her on the Sofa and tried to move away. But in turn she pulled him from his hand making him fall on the sofa beside her. She laughed out heartily seeing his shocked angry face.

"Khushi... " His anger blew his head out but the next gesture from her stopped the beating of his heart.

She kept her finger on his lips holding wrapping her left hand around his neck.

Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak.

Khushi: Khushi kya?

He was out of words seeing her so closely.

Khushi: You know what your problem is ASR? You easily get angry. I dont understand where do you save this anger inside you?

She gigled but he was quite serious and in the same position as she had held him. Her finger still on his lips and her other arm caressing his neck.  Suddenly Khushi's eyes became moist. Their eyes were locked still.

Khushi: I know why you are like this. Nobody here in this house loves you, hai naa? When you dont get love, how will you understand it? How will you share it with others? Aww ASR.

She hugged him slowly, wrapping her tiny arms around his waist. She had got too much emotional. He didnt hug her back, he was just trying to feel this unusual moment. But he also had something to ask her in return though he knew she was not in a state to answer it correctly.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: Hmm

She was still hugging him like a child to her mother.

Arnav: Will you stay with me forever?

Khushi smiled but she was too much in the Bhaang effect to understand the deeper meaning of his words. She hugged him intensely.

Khushi: Hum toh aap hi ke hai.

She murmured and he got solace in these few words she spoke. His hands gently raised to hug her back though he didnt know if she would like it or not. She was the only person in this house and in his life whom he cared so much. She meant everything to him right from the time he had started realising the cruel truth of his life. When his arms wrapped around her she shivered a bit by the effect it created on her body and then closed her eyes and dozed off. He kept caressing her back for some minutes and then took her to bed. She needs rest. She works here the whole day without even caring about her health. He laid her on his bed and then covered her body with the quilt. He kept staring at her for few minutes and later leaned back and closed his eyes. Something had bubbled up in his heart today. What feeling was that?

Few hours later

Khushi pressed her head while getting up slowly from her sleep. That Bhaang had really consumed her energy. She felt tired and sleepy but she managed to open her eyes and sit on the bed moving the quilt away from her body. She took a deep yawn and stretched her arms in the air. She stretched her feet too and suddenly hit them to something.. She turned aside to see what was disturbing her from stretching her feet and was hell shocked to find ASR sleeping next to her. She jumped on the bed once and then hurridly got down but her eyes stuck to ASR's face who seemed to be so peaceful. She scanned the room, she was in ASR's room, on ASR's bed and beside ASR? She slapped her cheeks twice and pinched her hand to confirm if this was true. She hissed in pain of her own pinch and that sound was enough to wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked at her standing a feet away from the bed with eyes popped out and staring at him.

Arnav: Koi bhoot dekha kya? ( Have you seen any ghost?) What happened?

Khushi bit her finger feeling embarassed.

Khushi: I ? Me. I Me here? What I am doing here? When did I come here? And on your bed? Next to you? I am sure it was because of that Bhaang. Hey Devi Maiyaa I promise I will never drink Bhaang again. How could I sleep on my Boss's bed? Chi. Sorry ASR. I didnt mean to.

She would have gone on and on but he came to her and shut her mouth with his palm. Her eyes popped out again.

Arnav: You didnt land up on my bed. I made you sleep there. You had dozed off and this was the best room for you to get some rest. Dont be so shocked that you slept on your Boss's bed. It was my decision to put you there.

What? He made her sleep there? Did she have anything else to say after this? She was still looking in his eyes and his palm was on her lips even now.

Khushi: Ummm

She tried to speak but she had no audacity to take off ASR's hand from her mouth. When he realised that, he himself took off his hand.

Khushi: Thank you ASR. And And Sorry.

She turned around to leave. She seemed to be in a hurry. She was at the door murmuring something to herself when he interrupted .

Arnav: Khushi.

She stopped. Her legs trembling. He came towards her and stood next watching her face.

Arnav: You remember what we spoke before you dozed off?

Her eyes gone wide again. She spoke something? What? Was it very important? Or was it very childish? Hey Devi Maiyaa what had happened today? WHose face did she see early morning that she had to go through all this now?

Arnav: I asked something Khushi, reply.

Khushi: ASR , I . I , What did I say? Anything worst?

His face suddenly became low realising she doesnt remember anything. May be it was a wrong time to ask her about it.

Khushi: Look ASR, I speak anything and everything. I mean even Akash bhai keeps telling me that I murmur at night in my sleep. So foolish of me, hai naa? I am sorry if I did the same thing here. I didnt mean what I say, I

The moment she said this, Arnave clutched her arm and pinned her to the door behind. SHe was stunned by his actions and the slight anger rising on his face.

Arnav: Never say you didnt mean it. Never. Samjhi?

She gulped .What did she say that ASR never wants her to say she didnt mean it? Ohh This was so much of confusion. She just noded in agreement to whatever he said. Arnav released her arm.

Khushi: ASR. Please dont tell Akash bhai I slept here. He will be simply worried.

Arnav noded.

Khushi: Thank you.

Arnav: Stop saying Thank you all the time.

Khushi: Okay.

She opened the door and ran outside.

Anjali was around at the wrong timing around ASR's room. She saw Khushi hurrying outside. What was Khushi doing inside? She had been trying to look for her since long. So this madam was here, in ASR's bedroom? Something was surely kindling between her maid and her step brother. She swore to God to find it out and use it as a weapon to spoil ASR's reputation.

Arnav locked his room and once again leaned on his bed. His eyes wide open as he remembered that night 12 years back when his father's Lawyer had got him here in Shantivan, the place where he actually belonged. His father had allegedly started liking his mother who was a dancer. A woman who danced in the parties of rich people in order to make her living. A woman like her can never chose this kind of profession by her own will. She was forced to do this by her cruel uncle. In one of such parties, she met Arnav's father who was already a married man that time having a 2 year old daughter. Just like a good man, he started showing respect to her feeling pity about her condition. He gave some amount to her uncle and saved her from continuing this profession, he gave her a new house, and there started the chain of friendship between them. This woman respected him, and slowly that respect grew into love ,from both ends. She was aware of his marital status and she demanded nothing from him, not even when she bore his Son. She was happy and contended with the fact that he had given her a new life and a reason to live with dignity. But their happiness didnt stay for long. Arnav's mother fell sick and she lost her life. Arnav's  father was shattered totally yet he didnt give up his responsibility on Arnav. He couldnt get him to his home , not until he convinces his first wife hence put him in a hostel. Arnav had not even come out of his mother's death that he came to know his father got  a major heart attack. Arnav was hardly 12 then. His father's lawyer one day told him about his father's death too. Life came to an end for him. He became an orphan. A boy who yearned for love. Hardly a month had passed when his father's will was read and that is when his father's lawyer brought him to Shantivan. That day he came to know he had a step mother and a Step sister Anjali. These two woman hated him, never allowed him to be a part of anything that happened in this house. Even after being the whole and sole owner of almost 80 % of his father's property, they made him stay like a slave. He always saw his step mother cursing him , and loving Anjali. It would prick his heart. He would miss his mother, his father. One day he decided . He cannot stay like this. He cannot live without love. He was standing at the edge of the terrace closing his eyes and remembering his mother and father one last time. Suddenly he heard a voice.

"Dont jump. Please"

He looked behind. A small girl who was hardly 10 years old, was standing there with moist eyes.

Arnav: Who are you?

"I am Khushi. Dont jump. Dont jump. I will give you a candy if you come down again."

She showed him a candy which was half eaten. She had nothing else to offer him.

Arnav: I dont want candy.

Khushi: Then what do you want?

Arnav gave a thought before replying.

Arnav: I want someone to stay with me forever, not leave me like my mother and father did.

Khushi innocently laughed.

Khushi: Bus? Itna hi? I will stay with you forever. I will never leave you alone ASR. I promise.

Arnav again thought for few seconds. His tears had almost dried now.

Arnav: Pakka promise?

Khushi pinched her neck.

Khushi: Pakka Promise. Now come down.

She offered her hand towards him so that he could get down easily. He was a very thin boy. He held her hand and got down the edge. And since then this girl who was a maid's daughter of this house gave him another life, a life full of promises that he will never be left alone. In every walks of life, she will be with him.

Almost a week had passed, ASR was noticing one thing. Khushi was avoiding to meet him. Whenever he needed anything and he would call for her, she would send the other maids. Whenever he specifically asked them to send Khushi, she always gave excuses of being busy in some other important work just like today she said she was ironing Anjali's Saree. He didnt like her ignore him so much. He came looking for her and saw her in Anjali's room. He didnt mind entering there even though he had never stepped here before. He just wanted to remind her the promise she gave him in their childhood. The promise of never leaving him alone. What had happened so wrong that she was now over looking that promise ?

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay...m d  frst one
Awesome update :)
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally update of the story..hmm,arnav really had very bad past,it was not his fault yet, he became the victim of so many unwanted things.
Khushi's promise was so sweet to make him stop from dying.
Why is it so that khushi must have remembered what she said to arnav? Or anjali must have taunted khushi?Edited by ntmrjn - 8 years ago