what exactly is suraj's agenda?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
why did he leave sandy like tat...?
we all knw tat suraj loves her immensely but why is he giving so much pain to her like this 
as of now iam enjoying their cute fights
and i dont want to get into details of his behaviour
sorry dabhlover
a weak man always. 
fortunately for cvs people care more for lead romance lead comedy than message , self respect
just wait and watch 
haha @nep3 dont tell me wait and watch...
because a simlr track where suraj mistakes sandy after seeing divorce papers he behaves very rudely with her...but still much later it is revealed tat he is doing because ppl wont blame sandy and suraj will be the reason fr the divorce...

Originally posted by dabhlover

haha @nep3 dont tell me wait and watch...
because a simlr track where suraj mistakes sandy after seeing divorce papers he behaves very rudely with her...but still much later it is revealed tat he is doing because ppl wont blame sandy and suraj will be the reason fr the divorce...

😆
that's exactly what i mean ..we are trying to figure out what is the main reason for suraj's behavior ?
Originally posted by dabhlover

similar , suraj doesn't want sandy to be in his gawar parivar n her eighth vachchan becoming a roadblock to her career ... but whatever this track is hell boring ..
so contradictory @jas many are actually loving this track😳  
even m nt liking this attitude of suraj towards sandhya...
@jas 
hi dear...miss chatting with u sooo much😃

had visited udaan forum amd the forum is dead😳🤢