Goodbye Mr. Patel - Here is your ticket to London

Posted: 9 years ago
What lies ahead for Superstar Upen Patel after BiggBoss finale? With all the ruffled feathers along the way with other contestants and his biggest dust up with Salman Khan he can pretty much kiss goodbye to any work in Bollywood. We all know that he neither forgives nor forgets so it is game over. While you are on your way out, don't let the door hit you.

Hence being the nice guy that Im, I had some frequent flyer points lying around so I went ahead and bought a one way ticket for Mr Patel to wherever he belongs. Mr Patel or his publicist can contact me and claim this offer. I will also pay for auto rickshaw fare to the Airport.

Cheers ðŸ˜³

Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Boss ur funny!!

Haha 😆

U might have to get him another one , for his Lady Luck, tanna 😳
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Boss ur funny!!

Haha 😆

U might have to get him another one , for his Lady Luck, tanna 😳

After season finale it will be who Upen? ðŸ˜• for Ms Tanna. She is a very energetic girl with lots of aspirations. Mr Charmer wouldn't be so appealing, being jobless and lazing around. She will move on to "bigger" and "better" things.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's true

She's dating some one outside n also plans to get married after the show 😕

Is the dulha still ready after watching his girl in the past week!

God upen just ruins it for everyone n anyone
He's such a curse

justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's true

He's such a curse

Salman ne kuch sochke hi "panauati" bola hai isko!!! whoever he befriends, have gone downhill. Karishma ko toh trophy milegee nahi, upar se kaam ka bhi kuch surity nai hai, and now her lovelife is also on the edge cuz of this panauti! 

That's true

He's such a curse

To be brutally honest Upen Patel is so 2003, he is neither young nor does he have a fat pay cheque to compensate for his shortcomings. Todays girls are very smart (and rightly so) so good looks and sweet nothings can only get you so far before reality kicks in. Then it becomes a no brainier to drop the baggage and move on. 
BeMinex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's true

He's such a curse

I'm sure her boyfriend loves her wants to marry her, this is just a show and also Karishma is immature, dumb and selfish but not bad at heart infact no one in the house deserves hatred after the show from people since they all are generally good. 
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant one ðŸ˜† But you should have sent him coach class. He doesn't deserve a first class seat even ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: BeMinex

I'm sure her boyfriend loves her wants to marry her, this is just a show and also Karishma is immature, dumb and selfish but not bad at heart infact no one in the house deserves hatred after the show from people since they all are generally good. 

In all fairness to her boyfriend, Karishma did burned a few bridges and blurred the lines somewhere along the way. In some ways she has been an enabler and it is not a quality you would want from a future partner who just lets anyone cuddle and spoon her at some alone time. 
SandreneGreene thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

and his biggest dust up with Salman Khan he can pretty much kiss goodbye to any work in Bollywood. We all know that he neither forgives nor forgets so it is game over.

I had no idea Salman was that powerful. Both Ashwarya & Katrina are doing pretty well for themselves minus Salman.

Who knows, Uppi might just end up marrying Farah Khan. He will just have to sit back and wait for the offers to come flooding in 😉