1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Suhani-doesnt have fair skin
Ragini- has a mind of her own
Meheka-must have come from rich family(no idea)
Pratima-good value and upbringing with beautiful skin
Soumya-she has all the Above

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Fair and beauty Skin- 2 bahu's got it 1 doesn't and future 1 got it as well.                                  Values and upbringing- souyma got no values otherwise she wnt be going aftr a married man. Upbringing if u refering to etiquette (basic fork and knife stuff than I guess yes, socially acceptable behavior yip again). RagMen seem to behave when they out of the house expect if u poor ppl.                                         Suhani definitely has values bt she is poor so her upbringing and ways is obviously diff from the rich.
                                 Plus suhani is into charity work which shows she has a good upbringing and values. (Did any1 notice souyma doesn't even want to do charity work anymore hahahahaha what sort of upbringing does she really have lol).
Having their own mind- suhani, rags, menka- they all have their own minds menka may come across as stUpid bt she is probably the smartest of them all. Bt I think suhani is probably the stupidest from the bahu's as we have seen. Bt I dnt really understand what u mean by having their own mind do u mean plotting or make decisions or what?                                    Obeying to her all time- suhani definitely doesn't obey dadi at all. Ragmen do souyma the airhead does.
Coming from rich families- rags u can definitely see that she comes from a very, very rich family. Bt menka really I would have thought she is ramesh's sister if I didn't know probably. Very uncouth, reminds me of 1 of those vulgar no brain aunties who say anything they want without thinking. Plus her dressing sense very simple I wnt take her for a rich person.

Good reputation of family- suhani family even though poor I would think that her family has a good reputation. Her dad has a good reputation at the bank and every1 loves suhani. Souyma she brought shame to her family. So btw them suhani's family reputation would be better than souyma's.                                So main requirement for dadi is looks reputation, values have no place in her perfect bahu's code book
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
fair beauty bc apparently she wants her family to look the best in society and they are involved in beauty business...daadi considers suhani to be dysfunctional in her family n wants soumya to take suhani's place n oust suhani out of birla house
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Soumya has no values. Don't think she had a good upbringing. Her mother was also like dadi, who didn't like Suhani because she was lower middle class.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index