Karishma is self centered and Sonali is unhygienic: Renee Dhyani

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Karishma is self centered and Sonali is unhygienic: Renee Dhyani

28 Dec 2014 05:20 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Renee Dhyani, who is known for her bold and bindaas attitude, wishes to come back on Colors' Bigg Boss season 8. 

We met the lovely lady at a recent award function and the first thing that she shared was her desire to be back in theBigg Boss house. 

She said, "When I entered the Bigg Boss house, I was worried about my father as he was unwell. But now if I get a chance to return, I will get the shit out of all the contestants. I will show the world who is the real Renee Dhyani. Dimpy Mahajan passed a comment stating that I am a sutli bomb, but I want to prove her that when the bomb blasts, its pieces can reach till Dubai also. I want to show the real faces of all the contestants in the house."

She continued, "This season men are playing women-esque games of back biting. Puneet once said that I have done PHD in saying bad words although, I never said a single bad word to any one of the contestants. I will prove that I am a true Roadie and I am enough for all the contestants."

According to you, who is the most non-deserving participant on the show? "I think Sonali Raut and Upen Patel because they don't have their own mind and get manipulated very easily."

Who deserves to win the title of Bigg Boss 8? "It has to be Gautam Gulati."

Before signing off, we asked her to describe the current contestants' personalities in one word: 

Gautam- Superb Human, Puneet Issar- Aunty no 1, Upen Patel- Karela, Karishma Tanna- Self centered, Sonali Raut- Unhygienic, Dimpy Mahajan- Durga maa, Pritam Singh- Aam Aadmi and Ali Quli Mirza- Cheap entertainer.

We hope your wish of getting back in the house comes true!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her 15 seconds of fame is over.
We don't want you.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who wants to see this phuski bomb back? She was one of the most boring contestants. So boring that they did not even bother putting an exit interview on Colors sit. They also didn't have a live chat which all evicted contestants get.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Her 15 seconds of fame is over.

We don't want you.

i think this will be her one claim to fame, in like BB18, she'll be like in Z list papers giving her opinion on the show...
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

i think this will be her one claim to fame, in like BB18, she'll be like in Z list papers giving her opinion on the show...

Z list...🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam- Superb Human, Puneet Issar- Aunty no 1, Upen Patel- Karela, Karishma Tanna- Self centered, Sonali Raut- Unhygienic, Dimpy Mahajan- Durga maa, Pritam Singh- Aam Aadmi and Ali Quli Mirza- Cheap entertainer.

Except for the unhygienic part (which is a bit personal), the rest of the names given are so accurate 😆

Upen -- Karela.
Dimpy -- durga

😆 😆
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tooo late renee... and upen getting manipulated, lol what a joke ðŸ˜†
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ayeee chal!! hawa aane de. no bad words about kantaala!! ðŸ˜³
SandreneGreene thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For how many days was she inside that house?/

Next Negaar will be giving her vishesh tippanees on the HMs
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

who wants to see this phuski bomb back? She was one of the most boring contestants. So boring that they did not even bother putting an exit interview on Colors sit. They also didn't have a live chat which all evicted contestants get.

they'll probably get the Croatian girl (forgot her name) as a member of the panel next season, to give wisdom on how to play the game and survive in the house ðŸ˜²
Edited by SatiSavitri - 9 years ago