Posted: 9 years ago
Hi raji🤗
Beautiful update...
Waiting for the mysteried to unfold...
Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it..so many mysteries to unfold
Sojal story is so sad ..what happened to her...Shlok and sojal are couple before
Looking Like Shlok going meet Astha in next update and will save her from goons😊
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Thanks for pm
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part raji...
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ashlok's Fiction : Key to my Heart

part2 :

Aastha reached her college almost on time .She turn back to look at them they still stood at the entrance.She took a deep breath before entering college.

"Arghh, I have to do something with it.They are eating my brain day by day"she murmured herself.She reached the correct time for presentation. They came out from their class .

"Asthu,why dont U pick up my call in morning? I wanted to ask you to bring notes on last class".

" sorry yaar jo..." before she could finish her sentence the thick male voice cut her words in middle"
"Oh my jo,caz sleeping beauty didn't get her kiss from her prince".He smiled Cheesely while pointing himself at her prince.
Aastha throws a angry glare at him
" Neel you pig... Get ur dirty shoes out of my sight or else I will hit U with my heels where its hurts U most".

"Whoa whoa,chill man are u ate chilly in your breakfast or what ? Itna kussa".

"Neel,your are such a  richy spoil brat,I am telling you this is the last time     I...dont ...need...Any Guards ...thats final take back them with you or else i will never going to come college , got it in ur mud filled head and hah you are not my prince samji tum?", She spit the venom at him with that marched from holding jyothi's hand".

"Wow,My wild cat .Thats why I love you most Neel  said  huskily watching her swaying hip".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
At canteen
"Asthu,Neel bhiya care for U a lot that's  why he send guards for you ".

"Jo, Why the hell  he send those bulldogs to follow me?.  I already told you i don't need any guard for me. Yeah i dont have any one other than my mom But still what  he was doing is out of tolerance.Samje tum  koi bacchi nahin hoon mein .I can take care of my self end of this topic.Please dont poke ur nose in this matter then I will forget you are my friend".
"ok baba chill, leave that I want to ask U something now listen .Astha tomorrow Raj bhaiya throwing a party on new year  ,so i want you to attend this function".
"yeah that to without any fudge,This time we dont need any lame excuses from your side" gauri added.
"Guys,Amma will not...
let me..."
"oh, oh cut the crap Aastha today U will come or else we R coming to ur place to ask permission from ur mom.Are we clear???"said gauri.
" yes yes we will come to your house then ask permission from aunty".
"Err ...u guys  never let me catch my breath in peace ...ok I will come but will leave before 10pm is that ok?"
"Aastha its new year party ,New year will come at 12pm na ,sirf ek din yaar please say yes for us na please please...
 jyothi,gauri pleaded to her".
Aastha hesitatedly nod her head  then they parted   her home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SS Industries 

"May I come in sir"
"Yeah come in " said a frim voice.
"David, How is the investigation going on? Is there any news about varad ?".
David explained him about the info he collected againt Varad's missing case and exposed his doubts about varads bussiness rivial Raj singania.
"So you are saying it is Rajs hand work.If that is a case I want to know about him spit out whatever you know about him".David handover a file to him.
Rahul singaniya 56years old owner of 
singania industries.
Geetanjali godhbole singaniya 54 years .
Raj singania 28years old MD of singaniya industries.
Neel singania 25 years old doing his masters at St.Davis business college.
Jyothi singania 25 years old twin sister, studying at same college with him.
Shlok reads the details David submitted to him quite impressed at the efficient work of his men.
 "Great job David,well done ok you can leave now and do report me daily about the further improvement of this case".
Then shlok look at the Invitation lying on his table and pick it up to read.so raj is going to throw a party tomorrow on new year well well  w'll meet soonish  ...he smirked  thinking the goat itself step  in to the lions den he chuckled.
"Jo my honey you are a world's good ...better...The best sister one could ever get.love you sooo so much take this its a small gift for you from my side" squealing Neel said this while hugging jo.

"yeah,yeah I know I know from where this gift came from its because of Aastha nah. But neel She is not your cup of tea she is tagged with handle with care type very sensitive.Please don't push her too much.If i heard you press the wrong button doing any nonsence  then I will be world's the worst sis mind it".
"yes your highness aap ki order accepted "he said while saluting playfully .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At party
Shlok reached at hotel saw High heel cosmectic stores,kinky swing gum, Mrs. millionaires gossipings,Sky high druken citizens everything            screamingly claims their richy highclass nature.

Party theme is black and red .He wearing his black suite sit at  bar stool and shiping his glass of liquor.
[ok here comes shloks looks]

Aastha reached the spot at 9.30pm with huff- puffing she mently cursing her friends who forced her to do this.She looked down her dress.She really like this blood red dress it fitted on her
 [see Aastha's dress here pretty na , yeah this my editing hope its really not look like an edit I would love to watch shrenu wearing these dress 😃]

She finally arrived and waved her hands to jo and gauri they beamed looking at her while awed looking her dress
"Aastha your shining like a super model.I wishing to be a man. If I am the one   He insted of she i will ate you the whole" .
Aastha rolled her eyes at gauri's stupid comment.
"Aastha seriously you are looking ravishing".
"Just stop it jo, why U send this dress to my house if u does not insist me to  wear it, i would never ever wear this its too expensive.
   After greetings jo took Aastha and gauri to introduced the guest.
... Neel stood at his place with his jaws dropping down to the ground.He looked her from head to toe ,"Wow what  a beauty ,dude your so lucky" self patted his own shoulders.

Aastha really not like the party .All she  need is  out of this odd place and get some fresh air.
She was about to move out she felt some one grabbing her hands from behind.

"Aastha will you dance with me ?" Neel asked to her. she really pissed off by him.She can clearly understood what was he trying to doing".
She also noticed the changes in him, he turned  krishna of gopikas from sriram over a month this is happening  after she save him from accident.If she know that  moment he would act like this she will definitely let him die on road.She did not want to dance with him.She  ignored him and went to search her friends.
Jo grabbed her hand and took her to the dance floor the songs tune changed slow to high it sings Raath bar ah raath bar " they tried their step after steps by made a fire on the stage.The clock shows 11.55  dance floor flooded with pupil who madly Tring to match the song with their crazy steps lights are almost dimmed   UV lights penetrates the dark it was only light source in the hall.

Aastha trying to locate jo and gauri but none were could seen  her side. She was left alone by her friends in the middle of strangers.

Neel located Aastha and move towards her side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her eyes sparks like a brown diamond in the UV light his heart smitten by its beauty.He almost dragged from his place towards her like a moth to the fire.When he reached her she looked annoyed like a kid who lost her candy.He looked amused at her.
The clock stucks 11.59 everyone try to move centre of the stage Caz of the sudden friction Aastha missed her balance and landed on secure arms who immediately welcomed her in his strong embrace she felt thud musicals against her chin.  strong musky cologne hit her nostrils and heard a rhythmic sound of beating heart.God it felt heaven she thought in her mind.She pushed her head more in to him.
     Shlok just gathered her in his arms when he felt her misbalance.Her soft skins felt so right aganist his hard hot skin.Her breath did wonders aganist his chest it startling his chest hairs.He felt mirth by cocooning her in his arms.He hugged almost plastering her like moldering in to him.
3...2...1 ...Happy New year ecoed every where in hall but nothing reach their Knowledge they have only ears for  Lub-tubs and fanning hot breaths of each others. 

Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 9 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
Guys tell me I updated part2 .Please please tell me good bad or crap please please.
alisha365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was really good and interesting...pls continue soon..
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update:)
Ausum update:)
So those are bodyguards of astha sent by neel:(
wow shlok and astha both at the party:) last part:( should v continued;)

Ok update soon:) eagerly waiting what happens next:)
raji_sudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Hi raji🤗
Beautiful update...
Waiting for the mysteried to unfold...

Hi saru🤗
Thanks saru .
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

Hi saru🤗
Thanks saru .

raji epadi iruka?
So busy??? Not coming to AT nowadays nt even forum???