Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Ashlok's fiction :Key to my heart part2 update on 9Apr (Page 2)

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
superb banner raji...
loved it...
plz do pm me wen to start ur story..
wil love to read it...

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi raji Hug
Glad to see u back after so long...
Nice title and superb banner...
Waiting...
ravani Senior Member
ravani
ravani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Nice prologue ...do continue soon... Smile
raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Hi Raji,

Love the banner. sooper ma... Looking forward to the story though I have not read any of yr previous works.

Thanks dear I really fearing about it becaz I made lot of changes from original.I doubted U guys will like it.Now am really happy .thanks for comments
raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Aww rajiHug
Welcome back!!
Awesome banner... So innovative!

Love to read ur "key to myHeart"
Do continue soonBig smile
aww thanks alot priya yeah i to love it " key to myheart".thanks for comments
raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Hi. Raji..
Nice to hear from u..

Loved the concept and the banner..continue soon.
Thanks dear it means lot to me

Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 06 February 2015 at 1:20pm
sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hi Raji...

Welcome back dear...

Lovely banner and beautiful title...

Eagerly waiting to read ur creation dear...
raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Ashloks fiction : Key to my heart

Prolouge:

The night was so dark and smirked with its wolfish grin.The cold breeze floating outside can freeze anything which intrepts it's way.If anyone in my place may enjoy its beauty.But i am not anyone. I am shlok  son of Anjali & niranjan Agnihothri .  I am here in pune, after 10 long  years.Where I lost my everything..

His chain of thougts came to on abrupt end by a sudden halt of  his car."Mohan wats happened?".Sir  I will check it now driver replied immediately.shlok nodded his head .After 5more mins he come back to me."sir ,There is some problem in car engine . what?????But I could not able to figure it out wat was it .What the fu** I didn't  Pay U to say this damn it.Do something do anything I needed it to be done immediately.Mohan bowed his head and stammered yyeesss ...sssir.Now what ? go and fix it call any mechanic .Shlok came out from his car .Its looks like some horror movie set . There is nothing to be seen other then this big fat trees and lonely road. "Shit...shit I am done with this Guy.He is none of use .He could not even manage this damn engine problem and the height he still searching machanics number.
           Suddenly a  sound of violin caught his ears.He look at his watch it 11.45 .Whom will be that fool who play violin at this time .Wait! Wait !That means there is someone also here. Where is this idiot Mohan? Ok I am going to check out who it is!He just follows the path of the sound. By nearing each step he can feel the soul of the music .He was now standing near the burial garden." Burial garden and violin  ,REALLY!!! At this hour???"  .The sound is very clear now I step inside why i felt its  each notes emitting some saddness behind it.I look every where suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of a girl with violin, her back was facing mine.I try to reach her. suddenly she stop playing it look like someone's  grave  She places flowers on there  it's written Avdooth kirloskar on it .

I made some fast steps to reach her &  end on hurting my foot by something.I am sure its caught her attention . she look here and there like a deer caught on act .when she spoted me she all set prepare to run from there.Hell what was this girl "Hey,Miss ...erm girl pls wait listen to me i try to talk with her but she begin to run fast.I too start ran behind her .Yeah, U heard me right shlok  the sole owner of ss Industries running behind the girl in unknown place reason ?? I don't know wait i know want to ask about mechanic .

Suddenly i felt she is going to hit the floor i extent my arms to caught her but ended up losing my balance we both embrace the floor.Now she was on top of me.I still not able to see her face .It was covered with her red dupatta.I try to tuck her hair tendrils  which was block my sight.whoa,what is this i never saw anything in my life like this much intense.Her eyes looks pure and innocent at the same time .I just stared her eyes everything just stuck before my sight i just stared her like there isno tomorrow Reason I don't know.I try to move her duppatta to see her face. But we heared some one calling shlok sir...wait that is my name oh this damn driver in whole earth i ended  up with this damn man.I broke my staring session and look his side. she pushed my hand get up from me and  ran from there with in a minute she ran from there and she gone.

"mohan now what man? "He was hell scared "sir... the car is ready.If u say we can move" .I nodded yes & followed him. we reached the car .My cloths are really messed up with my recent adventure . whenmy hands reached to button my coat .I felt something hanging on it I took it out to see. well its was gold chain with bappa idol in dollar.This must be that girls I about to through it instead of throwing it out I slide it inside my pocket.and look ahead  on road. ok u guys just watch it its all going to start from here.

Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 12 April 2015 at 12:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angelstar98SubhashiniiiiimaitydeblinaSwetha.Aamirsireesha76jhumjhumEfinah36Sathia007mahirmukhtarbobbiedhillonsathurajcharanyaajdv19

Go to top