Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sushant and Ankita attend relative's wedding (Page 6)

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.mystic.girl.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@EnCarNita, Quixotic:

No casting couch rumours around Sushant. He is not IIT rank holder, he is AIEEE rank 7, dropped out of Delhi College of Engineering to pursue acting.

He has two critically acclaimed films, both of which have been hits. He is a part of YRF talent and has two of their projects with good directors, managed to bag a small role in Raju Hirani's film even before his debut and was a successful star on tv who made a good crossover to films. Of course there will be hoopla around him. In fact, the hoopla is still less in comparison to what many New actors got during their first 1-2 films.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vision22shrikrishna.mystic.girl.Quixotic5bonnefillePoojaSushItaGuineaProudSushantian

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I just read wedding and thought they'd gotten married secretly(without any taam jhaam). Stern Smile

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 29 December 2014 at 2:24am
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by .EnCaRnItA.

Originally posted by Quixotic5

[QUOTE=.EnCaRnItA.]Can anyone tell me how he keeps getting offers from reputed banners. Talented he may be, but there are many more out there who are equally talented and good looking as well. 

Thank You for bringing this up because  up until now i thought i was the only who noticed it.. i mean the guy may be talented but this kind of hoopla , positivity & encouragement surrounding a new-comer in Bollywood is very very rare ( except may be KJo's apprentices & Bolly-Kids Ermm ).. but Sushant for some reason is being put on a pedestal like no other new comer.. talent alone is not enough to create this kind of buzz, it requires excessive networking & good will in the industry which only Bolly-Kids seem to have without even working towards .. look at Ayushmaan , he impressed me with Vicky Donor & he had his share of praises but never this kind of encouragement.. but a TV actor like Sushant is creating ripples in Bollywood.. whatever it is that Sushant has done to garner this amount of good-will , hats off to him , it must not have been an easy task for him..   

Ayushman  won  all  debut  award  including  singing  awards  .He is  signed  by  yrf  his  new  movie  trailor  was  appreciated  by  all  just  because  if  his  fans  dont  post  on  if  u  think  he  has  no  hoopla  around  him  and  just  bec  SSR  fans  post  he  is  deamned  and  called  names  wow.
Ayushmaan  had  his  single  out  which  was  appreciated  by  everyone  .He  got  award  for  his  music  and  he  being  tv  actor  isnt  questioned  but  Sushant  is  tv  actor  and  just  bec  he  was  in  daily  soaps  is  ridiculed

Now listen there, I dont follow these celebrities, my impression is mostly based on what I get to know through film reviews & the general hoopla surrounding a celebrity.. yes Ayushman is indeed praised for his work but the security of praises reserved for Sushant is on a different level altogether from what I gathered through general perception.. and why on earth is Sushant being ridiculed for this ?.. did you think I was ridiculing Sushant ?.. like seriously stop jumping at conclusions with every other posts of mine, this is only the second time you are doing it but still I think you need to slow down a bit.. I was merely commenting on the impossibility/ possibility of Sushant's success.. we all can learn a thing or two from him .. that was the whole point..what kind of "ridiculing" were you talking about ?
Why  do  u  get  so  offended  and  try  putting  words  in  someone's  mouth.U  dont  follow  cekebs  and  then  say their  is  no  hoopla  around  Ayushman. U  would  surely  then  not  know  Ayushmaan  rejected  2  states  and  htp  .Their  was  whole  lot  of  hoopla  he  didn't  encash  gave  up  a  kunal  kohli  movie  as  he  wanted  top  heroine  etc  so  ur  whole  point  of  no  hoopla around  him  was  wrong.yes  I  felt  u  were  ridiculing  him  but  in  polite  way  and  if  u  werenot  why  were  u  so  offended  
Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaQuixotic5TheRager

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaFiery.Fawkes

Go to top