Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sushant and Ankita attend relative's wedding (Page 5)

Big_bang Senior Member
Big_bang
Big_bang

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Okay I like sushant but that hair Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krackjack

krackjack Senior Member
krackjack
krackjack

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Sushant is a really average looking guy off screen, but the moment I see him on screen he becomes so endearing to watch. Its something I have noticed in some of the young actors of south as well.

P.S. His gf looks nice. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.FawkesQuixotic5bonnefillemayusushitanikitagmc

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krackjackshrikrishna

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I am no fan of his long hair but his hairstyle should not surprise anyone because Mahendra Singh Dhoni had long hair when he started his cricketing career. If anything, Sushant looks the part. 

Anyway, Sushant and Ankita are looking lovely. I was super-excited when I saw the pic. Sushant and Ankita flying to the latter's hometown Indore to attend her cousin's wedding is such a regular couple thing to do. I find all these little small things cute. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayusushitanikitagmc

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
horrible hairstyle ..he was looking so cute in PK 
krackjack Senior Member
krackjack
krackjack

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by krackjack

Sushant is a really average looking guy off screen, but the moment I see him on screen he becomes so endearing to watch. Its something I have noticed in some of the young actors of south as well.

P.S. His gf looks nice. LOL

Which young south actors ?.. Confused

Speaking for Malayalam film industry , i didnt know it even had any "young actors" as the industry is dominated by the same old superstars though i donot mind the same old comedians & notable supporting actors , they are gem in their own right & i dont think their presence inhibits young talent in any way..

The smaller the industry , bigger is the monopoly .. Malayalam Industry>>>Bollywood>>Hollywood   

I don't know if these young actors are superstars or not but the actors in Bangalore days, Ustad hotel in Malayalam, The actor in Thegidi ( Tamil) , also the protaganist in Kannada movie Lucia...his looks are strictly average (read dull) but he held the whole movie together on his own. 
All of them have a strong screen presence and are so much better than the conventionally good looking guys who are yawn worthy on screen. LOL

Quixotic5

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Quixotic5

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EnCaRnItA.

Originally posted by Quixotic5

[QUOTE=.EnCaRnItA.]Can anyone tell me how he keeps getting offers from reputed banners. Talented he may be, but there are many more out there who are equally talented and good looking as well. 

Thank You for bringing this up because  up until now i thought i was the only who noticed it.. i mean the guy may be talented but this kind of hoopla , positivity & encouragement surrounding a new-comer in Bollywood is very very rare ( except may be KJo's apprentices & Bolly-Kids Ermm ).. but Sushant for some reason is being put on a pedestal like no other new comer.. talent alone is not enough to create this kind of buzz, it requires excessive networking & good will in the industry which only Bolly-Kids seem to have without even working towards .. look at Ayushmaan , he impressed me with Vicky Donor & he had his share of praises but never this kind of encouragement.. but a TV actor like Sushant is creating ripples in Bollywood.. whatever it is that Sushant has done to garner this amount of good-will , hats off to him , it must not have been an easy task for him..   

Ayushman  won  all  debut  award  including  singing  awards  .He is  signed  by  yrf  his  new  movie  trailor  was  appreciated  by  all  just  because  if  his  fans  dont  post  on  if  u  think  he  has  no  hoopla  around  him  and  just  bec  SSR  fans  post  he  is  deamned  and  called  names  wow.
Ayushmaan  had  his  single  out  which  was  appreciated  by  everyone  .He  got  award  for  his  music  and  he  being  tv  actor  isnt  questioned  but  Sushant  is  tv  actor  and  just  bec  he  was  in  daily  soaps  is  ridiculed

Go to top