Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Now listen there, I dont follow these celebrities, my impression is mostly based on what I get to know through film reviews & the general hoopla surrounding a celebrity.. yes Ayushman is indeed praised for his work but the security of praises reserved for Sushant is on a different level altogether from what I gathered through general perception.. and why on earth is Sushant being ridiculed for this ?.. did you think I was ridiculing Sushant ?.. like seriously stop jumping at conclusions with every other posts of mine, this is only the second time you are doing it but still I think you need to slow down a bit.. I was merely commenting on the impossibility/ possibility of Sushant's success.. we all can learn a thing or two from him .. that was the whole point..what kind of "ridiculing" were you talking about ?

humdekhenge thumbnail
I just read wedding and thought they'd gotten married secretly(without any taam jhaam). ðŸ˜³
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Why  do  u  get  so  offended  and  try  putting  words  in  someone's  mouth.U  dont  follow  cekebs  and  then  say their  is  no  hoopla  around  Ayushman. U  would  surely  then  not  know  Ayushmaan  rejected  2  states  and  htp  .Their  was  whole  lot  of  hoopla  he  didn't  encash  gave  up  a  kunal  kohli  movie  as  he  wanted  top  heroine  etc  so  ur  whole  point  of  no  hoopla around  him  was  wrong.yes  I  felt  u  were  ridiculing  him  but  in  polite  way  and  if  u  werenot  why  were  u  so  offended  

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Lol.. first of all , you need to come up with a better argument than ranting about "being offended" every time i make a post.. secondly , no i did not know anything about the stuff you mentioned about Ayushmaan in your recent post .. thirdly , your statements are self-contradictory when you say that Ayushman sabotaged his own career due to his reckless decisions & simultaneously dismiss my statement of "no hoopla around him".. what exactly are you getting at  here ?.. so this proves Sushanth took the right decisions & is now reaping benefits.. as simple as that.. in other words , you confirmed my theory albeit unintentionally.. 😆  

Last but not the least , you posted a reply to my post & so i pointed out the obvious flaws in your post - this equation does not translate to me taking an offence because i am wrong..lol.. and you are the one to talk about putting words in people's mouth ! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago

LOL there are Ayushman fans ? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

LOL there are Ayushman fans ? ðŸ¤£

LOL.. that is highly unlikely.. ðŸ¤£
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^You learn new things everyday. 

Originally posted by: krackjack

Sushant is a really average looking guy off screen, but the moment I see him on screen he becomes so endearing to watch. Its something I have noticed in some of the young actors of south as well.

P.S. His gf looks nice. 😆

+1

He was really cringe-worthy in SDR, but damn the guy was sizzling in PK. And he looks charismatic as Byomkesh Bakshi. Average looking, sure, but his passion for acting speaks volume, which makes him so different and intriguing from other actors.
Edited by Feiry.Fawkes - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

LOL.. that is highly unlikely.. ðŸ¤£

"Are and Fans" definitely sounds highly unlikely, but even "Is and a fan" sounds bloody hell unlikely for a rat face like him 😆
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
He is average looking but quite endearing , seems mature and sorted.Edited by Bhaadmejaa - 9 years ago