Totally Unfair - Either of the party wins the show

Posted: 9 years ago
As per colors website anyone can win among current contestants and new wild card entries, which is totally unfair ðŸ˜¡
"The Champions and Challengers will engage in a battle of sorts as they strive to stay inside the Bigg Boss house and move closer to the Grand Finale where a contestant from either party could claim the spot of the Winner of the show. "

OMG!   So no one is gonna win from the existing set?  That's truly unfair IMO!  They wud just be named Champions and move onto the next leg?  How ridiculous is this?  I think the show needs to be boycotted.  Feel really bad for the existing HMs to be put through this sh*t, this time with a totally fresh set of HMs.  
Stupid concept already show is bad and they claim the season is a big hit and so they are extending.but the trp this week was a mere 2.6 very average for the money they spend on their host and contestants. Also the reason for extending is poor trps as the sponsors are upset and so they are extending it to please them by bringing older contestants to create trps. Edited by Natkat - 9 years ago
wth 5 champions on jan 3 ðŸ˜•
This is ridiculous! They should crown a BB8 winner and then go ahead with the stupidity that they are calling challengers or whatever.  As if it wasn't bad enough that they are extending the show, they also had to go and torture the existing housemates  a little more by getting new competitors for them?!😡
Originally posted by liberiangirl

OMG!   So no one is gonna win from the existing set?  That's truly unfair IMO!  They wud just be named Champions and move onto the next leg?  How ridiculous is this?  I think the show needs to be boycotted.  Feel really bad for the existing HMs to be put through this sh*t, this time with a totally fresh set of HMs.  

True it's really unfair to current contestants after spending this long in the show if they give trophy to those new comers who knows everything from outside and who would spend less time in the show. Really this is the last season for me. No need to waste our precious time on their stupidity ðŸ˜¡
WTH.. 5 losers come out of nowhere and have an equal chance of winning?   I have my favorite from the current contest and would love to see her win. But after this crappy news.. Hell any of the remaining can win and ill b happy. Cmon each one has slogged out this horrible season and worked hard to earn their spots!   

BB is gng from bad to worse. tRps are low.. Whos gng to watch this overplayed gMe?
Originally posted by Natkat

Stupid concept already show is bad and they claim the season is a big hit and so they are extending.but the trp this week was a mere 2.6 very average for the money they spend on their host and contestants. Also the reason for extending is poor trps as the sponsors are upset and so they are extending it to please them by bringing older contestants to create trps.

If they want to create TRPs then they can declare winner of BB8 on 3rd Jan and continue with their bloody extension with other top 5 ppl. But making 5 existing contestants compete against new people is really a bad idea. 
Originally posted by vibg

WTH.. 5 losers come out of nowhere and have an equal chance of winning?   I have my favorite from the current contest and would love to see her win. But after this crappy news.. Hell any of the remaining can win and ill b happy. Cmon each one has slogged out this horrible season and worked hard to earn their spots!   

BB is gng from bad to worse. tRps are low.. Whos gng to watch this overplayed gMe?

Yeah, exactly!  They shd name one winner from the current season, but carry forward the Top 5 to the next.  It's so unfair that these HMs have slogged through this entire season and now some new entries come along and stand an equal chance of winning?  WTH!!
Originally posted by ArhiMaria

This is ridiculous! They should crown a BB8 winner and then go ahead with the stupidity that they are calling challengers or whatever.  As if it wasn't bad enough that they are extending the show, they also had to go and torture the existing housemates  a little more by getting new competitors for them?!😡

Yes completely ridiculous. It seems both Colors and Endemol lost their brains. May be colors wants to drag Bigg Boss also like their serials.